Talking Big Secret About the President! No Really This is a Thing.

Ladies and gentlemen, gamers of all ages. I, you ever humble bayushisan, ahve stumbled upon a conspiracy theory so utterly stupid, and mind bogglingly idiotic that I cannot comprehend how anyone can bring themselves to believe it. It is honestly the DUMBEST thing I've ever seen, and I've seen people argue for some pretty stupid stuff in my time.

Without further ado I present my contender for the silliest conspiracy nonsense ever put to paper, or in this case the internet and dvd:

Ahem. President Obama is, in actuality, a clone of the Egyptian Pharoh Ahkanaten; because he looks exactly like the statue. (Yes that is the argument just roll with it for now). Malia and Sasha, his daughters, are also clones; but they are clones of the daughters of Ahkanaten not are not naturally birthed children. Now Michelle Obama while ALSO a clone, is not a clone of Nefertiti, Ahakanaten's wife. No, instead SHE is a clone of Ahkanaten's mother Queen Tiye. You can tell all this because they look exactly like the art work of these famous Egyptians (except the don't). You can also tell because apparently the President has scars on the side of his head denoting that he had some kind of brain surgery.

I kid you not, this is a thing. Google President Obama clone and see for yourself.

I almost fell out of my chair laughing when I saw this stuff. I can picture someone like Al Gore from South Park running around screaming "I'm really super serial!" and demanding that everyone listen about it all. lol

Anyway have fun tearing into the stupid. I sure did.
    “Fairy tales are more than true; not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten.”
    ― G.K. Chesterton

I'm not just a white knight. I'm a freaking Paladin.

10+ Year Old Account
    This is me tearing into the stupid. How incredibly stupid.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh wow.

And I thought Birthers were as dumb as it gets.
    Putin khuliyo

Deleted
    All you need to say is "conspiracy theory", and 50% of the entire rational population of the world are already laughing.
    The other 50% are doing this:

Last edited by mmoc7805351bd4; 2013-09-27 at 01:49 PM.

Deleted
    don't mock it. this is real

and they are watching. shhhhhh

I, for one, welcome our Ancient Egyptian Royal Overlords.

15+ Year Old Account
    muh muh tax dollars to build pyramids

Deleted
    there's not enough Face-palm memes on the internet.
    (also I would no doubt be infracted)

15+ Year Old Account
    This actually makes a HUUUUGE amount of sense. Included amongst Ahkanaten's children was tutahkamun (born tutahnkaten but changed his name to not be asociated with his father's cult), the boy king, married to ankhsenamun but who bore no children before dying at a very young age. Tutankhamen was the truly blessed of the Aten, borne to bring the warming enlightenment from the center of the planet outward, but his light was snuffed out before this came to pass. The Aten could not, however, be completely extinguished, it has been rebuilding power, much like "He Who Must Not Be Named," and Barrack Obama was actually born on the 3,000 anniversary of the poor Pharaoh's death, is it's vessel. The Illuminati, who had brought the teaching of the Aten (and the techniques required for the building of pyramids) beyond Egypt to Latin America after the old priesthood had reestablished itself, searched for years to find the one to whom the spirit of the Aten had be reincarnated. The candidate had to have been borne of two lands of sun, possessed of great charisma, and in a position to spread the True Word to the world. They found Barrack Obama. He had within him, the Aten, but he was only the carrier; his children would inherit the true might of the Aten, the rebirth of Tutankhamen. Long live the Aten, bringer of divinity. Long may be bask in it's warmth and glory.

I...used to work at an Egyptian Museum...some of the crazy might have rubbed off on me.
    Last edited by GodlyBob; 2013-09-28 at 07:15 AM.
    /\ Was this sarcasm? Are you sure?
    || Read it again, I'll wait.
    || The results may surprise you.

I actually stumbled across this story on a Facebook page, though I don't remember which one right now. I do know that it was a really nutty one though. I did a bing search on the story and found out that it was actually a thing. Oh and to get the whole story you had to drop about thirty bucks on a dvd from some guy called The Freeman. It was just so stupid I was trying to catch my breath from laughing.
    “Fairy tales are more than true; not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten.”
    ― G.K. Chesterton

I'm not just a white knight. I'm a freaking Paladin.