Deleted

5.4 Hunter, 2v2, Having trouble finishing games.

So, i've been playing arenas on and off for a season now and last season 1900 mmr was no problem. However since 5.4 i seem to have a very difficult time finishing anyone off. Most games are pretty long, 10 - 15 minutes usually and we do fine, we get some good pressure going with some CC, however we're having trouble killing anyone off. Most times they end up at maybe 20-30% and then the cc chain ends. I'm having a hard time deducing what i'm doing wrong and what i can improve. Obviously i'm not a very good PvPer so i can probably improve 1000 things about the way i CC etc, but i'm worried there might be something wrong with my gear choices or something. I would greatly appriciate any help!

The comp we're running is RDruid and BMHunter in 2s.

eu.battle.net Armory Mìckswagger

Also, check out enigmagameguides on youtube to see some gameplay.

youtube.com/ watch?v=Oon_0y4w4xA

I'm not a hunter ( I main lock ) but I've encountered some hunters in 2s at around 2k mmr this season, none of those hunters were BM, most of them I'm noticing are playing survival more than marksman , the biggest impression I got from the comp is that they have a lot of CC to chain up regardless of which healer the comp is running with.

Though there was this one glad hunter Hpala team that had 2.2k mmr , who did exceptionally well against us, it felt the amount of CCs they could rotate were endless :
    scatter trap on my Rdruid ( while hunter has me rooted with pet or has stun arrow near me so i cannot move to take the trap for my druid), and now the fun begins -> pala fears druid ( runs with him in case he trinkets ) -> hammer stun -> blinding light -> hunter sleep shot , rinse and repeat.

it does not matter whether my druid trinkets, they simply wait for them to come back up and do it again, most of it doesnt even need to be that long to keep the druid in an almost full CC rotation , and dont tell me about " los the hunter" becoz I did but srsly there is a limit to how much u can run around 1v2 with your healer CCed for 30 secs + lol, eventually u run out of cds and the hunters pet(s) end up killing you slowly :<

Of course this is but a portion of the match, the hunter was exceptionally good and knew how to properly position and knew how to avoid shit where i could turn it around by putting some pressure on them.

Anyways , this is only a small bit of info, I hope it helps a bit

Deleted
    Yeah, the biggest problem is that we're not lining up the CC properly.. But it's kind of hard to fix even if we're focusing on it. Some of the games i play i can't seem to hit any of my scattertraps. It looks like my trap is being punched.... I've been googling around a bit but i can't seem to find why this is happening... I guess there is something in the game that i've missed..