Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Los Santos View Post
    Because the majority are born into wealth and have never had to go through the same bullcrap. Spoiled brats handed a $100,000 care at 16 that take over their family company and don't give a damn.

That's why there should be a 100% death tax. When someone dies, everything should go back to the community. Not handed out to spoiled brats with no real world experience. No more "let me them eat cake" crap.
    I could not be more adamantly against that idea if I tried. There is absolutely no way in hell I'd live in a nation that allowed you to leave nothing to your loved ones when you pass. Never.
    Quote Originally Posted by Imadraenei View Post
    You can find that unbiased view somewhere between Atlantis and that unicorn farm down the street, just off Interstate √(-1).

Quote Originally Posted by Jaxi View Post
    I could not be more adamantly against that idea if I tried. There is absolutely no way in hell I'd live in a nation that allowed you to leave nothing to your loved ones when you pass. Never.
    And I just absolutely love when spoiled brats take over a company and run it into the ground in the name of milking the consumer to make as much profit as possible. Then they can lobby Washington to outsource their business overseas to use slave labor to make even more!

Rich people are scum because most rich people didn't make their wealth by themselves. It was handed to spoiled brats.

10+ Year Old Account
    And I just absolutely love when spoiled brats take over a company and run it into the ground in the name of milking the consumer to make as much profit as possible. Then they can lobby Washington to outsource their business overseas to use slave labor to make even more!

Rich people are scum because most rich people didn't make their wealth by themselves. It was handed to spoiled brats.
    Do you have any evidence of this? Or are you just making assumptions and talking about it?

Regardless of your perception of heirs, there is no justification whatsoever for forcing everyone to hand over every possession to the state when they die. That is beyond ridiculous, it's borderline tyrannical.
    You can find that unbiased view somewhere between Atlantis and that unicorn farm down the street, just off Interstate √(-1).

Because the majority are born into wealth and have never had to go through the same bullcrap. Spoiled brats handed a $100,000 care at 16 that take over their family company and don't give a damn.

That's why there should be a 100% death tax. When someone dies, everything should go back to the community. Not handed out to spoiled brats with no real world experience. No more "let me them eat cake" crap.
    All that would do is hurt people who aren't savvy enough to incorporate a family trust. (Read: Not rich people)

Do you have any evidence of this? Or are you just making assumptions and talking about it?

Regardless of your perception of heirs, there is no justification whatsoever for forcing everyone to hand over every possession to the state when they die. That is beyond ridiculous, it's borderline tyrannical.
    Why is it such a bad idea to make sure everyone is born equal? I thought that's what all these liberals/progressives wanted? Everyone hates Republicans because they think we're all old, rich white men, but when you take the wheel away from the hamster and the rabbit no longer has a carrot to chase to be just like the scum they hate, it's tyrannical?

10+ Year Old Account
    Cause they most of the time don't work only for them, they work for their family and they feel that they have to do anything in their power to give the family the possibility to be in countless tragedys and still have a good life, also many rich people do these kind of things, but not as much as you want them to give, also... if he/she wants to spend his/her money in 5 yachts and 30 cars, is THEIR money, they have the option to do something good for the society with it or just use it for his/her own pleasure

I thought that's what all these liberals/progressives wanted?
    Then you were mistaken.

The same question could be asked for every single person. If you have any money at all, why not spend it on something bigger than yourself. Why does it have to be a multi-billionaire? Why does the average person choose to buy things like TVs, video games and concert/sports tickets when they could instead donate that money to cancer or the poor? Why do people choose to get into such huge debt instead of spending wisely so that they can spend more money on the country, like cancer or the poor?

- - - Updated - - -

Why is it such a bad idea to make sure everyone is born equal?
    /facepalm

That's called to much control.

10+ Year Old Account
    Why is it such a bad idea to make sure everyone is born equal? I thought that's what all these liberals/progressives wanted? Everyone hates Republicans because they think we're all old, rich white men, but when you take the wheel away from the hamster and the rabbit no longer has a carrot to chase to be just like the scum they hate, it's tyrannical?
    You're honestly suggesting that someone has absolutely no right to leave their belongings to their loved ones when they pass. What about children who's parents die in a car crash? Screw them, right?

You're honestly suggesting that someone has absolutely no right to leave their belongings to their loved ones when they pass. What about children who's parents die in a car crash? Screw them, right?
    I just want to know what some 18 year old know about whatever business they inherit. Screw all the people that worked for that company for 30+ years, this 18 year old was born into privilege and is now in charge! Does that spoiled brat know how hard that 30+ year worker lives? Trying to fund his own kids through college? Hell no! Lay him off and hire Asian guy for $2 a day!

You know what, if you agree with crap like that, more power to you.

10+ Year Old Account
    I just want to know what some 18 year old know about whatever business they inherit. Screw all the people that worked for that company for 30+ years, this 18 year old was born into privilege and is now in charge! Does that spoiled brat know how hard that 30+ year worker lives? Trying to fund his own kids through college? Hell no! Lay him off and hire Asian guy for $2 a day!

You know what, if you agree with crap like that, more power to you.
    Once again, do you actually have any examples of this or are you just speaking out of some made up frustration? Even if this does occur, there is no way it occurs enough for you to justify forcing 300+ million Americans to abide by your tyrannical death tax.

Once again, do you actually have any examples of this or are you just speaking out of some made up frustration? Even if this does occur, there is no way it occurs enough for you to justify forcing 300+ million Americans to abide by your tyrannical death tax.
    Bill Gates sat on his death bed, never have given a dime to charity in his life, multi-billion air and modern day slave owner... and everything that piece of garbage (and I hope he's burning in hell right now) owned went to his bastard spoiled brat kids that probably aren't even his.

You know what? I don't need to have an example. My example is the world economy. NOTHING is made in America. Hell, nothing is made in the WEST! This is world slavery dictating world economy. My PROOF is the FACT that college graduates are working at Walmart (which, btw, was founded by a DECENT guy).

10+ Year Old Account
    Bill Gates sat on his death bed, never have given a dime to charity in his life, multi-billion air and modern day slave owner... and everything that piece of garbage (and I hope he's burning in hell right now) owned went to his bastard spoiled brat kids that probably aren't even his.

You know what? I don't need to have an example. My example is the world economy. NOTHING is made in America. Hell, nothing is made in the WEST! This is world slavery dictating world economy. My PROOF is the FACT that college graduates are working at Walmart (which, btw, was founded by a DECENT guy).
    Bill Gates is not dead, and he is one of the most charitable people that has ever lived. What are you talking about?

Plenty of products are made in America. A simple google search would find them for you. What slavery? This is an uneducated rant and nothing more.

Bill Gates is not dead, and he is one of the most charitable people that has ever lived. What are you talking about?

Plenty of products are made in America. A simple google search would find them for you. What slavery? This is an uneducated rant and nothing more.
    Heh, I did put Bill Gates there didn't I? I meant Steve Jobbs. Typo

But please, tell me suicide nets in Asia paid $2 a day is not slavery.

My theory is that it has something to do with the fact that idiots who are unable to form a coherent title for their posts don't deserve charity.

10+ Year Old Account
    Heh, I did put Bill Gates there didn't I? I meant Steve Jobbs. Typo
    Just because Jobs was not public about his philanthropies does not make him evil. Bono even said that Apple's contributions to the fight against AIDs in Africa has been invaluable. Was he as charitable as he could have been? No. On the flip side of that, he did grow a company that employs 80,000 people worldwide. Those are constant paychecks, and while you might not like the paychecks many of those employees receive, that's something you'll need to bring up with the governments of those nations.

Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    Exploitation maybe, but it's not slavery.
    It's actually a bit worse than American slavery though, isn't it? At least those people got shelter and food. With these people? "here's $2, go buy a big mac or something".

Deleted
    Because they don't do useful work. Who do we remember in the last 1000 years? They were mostly poor, spending their resources to work. Most work to become rich and useless. Poverty keeps them in the need of work. So then, if and when they become richer there is less of a financial reason to be useful to socety.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tenver View Post
    Because they don't do useful work.
    Entrepreneurship is not useful? Investing? Managing? Building? None of these are useful?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hraklea View Post
    Please, explain me the logic behind this conclusion: "I don't know how much I'm going to spend tomorrow, therefore, I don't need money at all".
    Yeah, caus being realistic, if u have 10 billion in the bank, u sure are gonna be worried about how much u can spend tomorrow.