10+ Year Old Account

World First and EU First Volan kill Videos

Congrats to the Guilds < Addiction > for the World First and to < Legit > for the European First and World second kill on Volan, the end boss in Infinity Gate, one of the new 20-man raids released in Rift 2.4

Addiction Kill Video:

Legit Kill Video:

With the second 20-man Raid, Planebreaker Bastion, due to drop on October the 2nd, the race is certainly heating up

Deleted
    What happened to special olympics, I thought they ruled the EU pve or did they die/get serious competition?

Quote Originally Posted by Tea View Post
    What happened to special olympics, I thought they ruled the EU pve or did they die/get serious competition?
    They are basically Legit, or what remains of them along with Rift Runners or what was the name?

I know that considering i have some on skype ;p

As far as i was told the Volan fight is "Insanely awesome and hard" and it needs to be nerfed for simpler players to kill it.

Grats! Glad to see EU sticking in there despite the gloom and doom. Two comments on the videos...tank view on something like this is a terrible way to show the fight. On Legits video epic music vs vent recording vent will win everytime. Way more epic to hear the stress and build up to a epic kill. Just my two cents. Take Addictions vent and stick it in legits wide view video and I will be happy.

Quote Originally Posted by potis View Post
    They are basically Legit, or what remains of them along with Rift Runners or what was the name?

I know that considering i have some on skype ;p

As far as i was told the Volan fight is "Insanely awesome and hard" and it needs to be nerfed for simpler players to kill it.
    Not entirely correct; in Legit's roster, what remains of SO is pretty much only Whitelady. Skarrj and Halpa hang around aswell but they aren't frequent raiders, they just pitch in here and there. Not many remain of RR either, so you could say that SO and RR are long gone

Quote Originally Posted by Justpassing View Post
    Not entirely correct; in Legit's roster, what remains of SO is pretty much only Whitelady. Skarrj and Halpa hang around aswell but they aren't frequent raiders, they just pitch in here and there. Not many remain of RR either, so you could say that SO and RR are long gone
    Where did they all go? Wildstar? GW2? ArchAge KR? I refuse to believe F2P is something they could pass up. I know EURO's are very temperamental, but the crying from that side is kind of crazy. My only assumption is they went back to WoW.

Quote Originally Posted by Justpassing View Post
    If Haippa is counted as a SO, then so is Byona considering he was my main healer for a long long time and he joined before Haippa? Along with Jiggy joining them a few months after ID released.

There are still enough SO left in Legit.

And Pure, as far as i know most got bored of the game, while others are waiting for Wildstar etc, they didnt quit cause of Rift, although i wasnt told much as far as i know they did wanna play Wildstar but the delay might kill the interest in the game.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Puremallace View Post
    Where did they all go? Wildstar? GW2? ArchAge KR? I refuse to believe F2P is something they could pass up. I know EURO's are very temperamental, but the crying from that side is kind of crazy. My only assumption is they went back to WoW.
    Were they old wow raiders? I dont really remember what people were in that guild, just remember some people from my first Riftguild joined them. They didnt talk much about wow, and they weren't europeans but saudis and countries closeby. But I know little about how gaming is handled in those countries, and if they are free to play whatev or if they got govern restrictions, or some other kind of restrictions. Just never played with any people from those countries in any other game than Rift :P