Deleted

Buff tracking in this UI ?

Hi !

I was wondering, what is he using for tracking rupture/SnD and the others buffs and debuffs ? I tought it was Ifilger, but i don't know how he does this "slide" effect when a buff/debuff is going to drop.

Here is the link :watch?v=lJLw_v1lXJU (Sorry, I still can't post any links on this forum è_é.

Quote Originally Posted by Groukh View Post
    Hi !

I was wondering, what is he using for tracking rupture/SnD and the others buffs and debuffs ? I tought it was Ifilger, but i don't know how he does this "slide" effect when a buff/debuff is going to drop.

Here is the link :watch?v=lJLw_v1lXJU (Sorry, I still can't post any links on this forum è_é.
    Its probably either Weak Aura's or a specific rogue addon.
    I know the base of the UI is Skullflower's Elv UI edit as I'm using it too
    http://www.wowinterface.com/download...flowersUI.html - Skullflower's Elv Ui Edit -
    You could ask on Evac's Twitch stream he might tell you.
    http://www.twitch.tv/evac/b/462883104 - Evac's Twitch Channel.

Deleted
    Hi ! Thanks for the answer. I know it's Skull flower, i'm using my custom version of elvui, but i was wondering if it was a weakaura or something. But i don't know how he manage to create this "slide". I'll probably look on Weak aura how to manage this.

Okay, it's weak aura and he's using dynamic groups. I'll have something to do for my night !
    Last edited by mmocf65b967e53; 2013-09-24 at 06:44 PM.

Deleted
    I would do some googling most of the weak aura import strings are out there.

You have to put the WeakAura's in to a "Dynamic Group."

Then on the Dynamic Group options there is a "Slide" checkbox that allows it's children auras to slide in and out as they are shown / hidden.

Hope that helps.
    Virtualize <Solution> @ Greymane | virtual#1157 | Web | YouTube | Twitter | Facebook
    Hermes - Share cooldown status with raid/party.
    Skada: Survivability - Show when a character died during a specific attempt.
    AffDots - Track the potency of your DoTs on a target.

Deleted
    Yeah, I figured it out .

Thanks for the answers !