Page 51 of 74 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by meathead View Post
    " it gets extremely fucking frustrated dying to a 1400 warrior on my Spriest"

my suggestion to you is this-L2P and get out of the 1400 bracket!
    Oh boy did you miss his point completely... way to go!

10+ Year Old Account

Like it's any different in the 1500 1600 1700 1800 1900 2k 2.1k and 2.2k bracket ... but I guess one will always be able to use the argument that you need to L2P ... till you are rank1.

I have alts/classes spread among a broad rating range, and on every class I play it feels like the warrior has an answer to everything I do, except when I play mage or ww monk. That is as ele/resto shaman, disc/shadow priest, affliction warlock, unholy dk, ret pally, mm hunter and sub rogue. Every time the warrior can make my life absolutely miserable and counter me, more than any other spec in the game.

And just fyi, I played my honor geared warrior and a 498 weapon that I have never played in arena before to 1847 rating, the first night I played 2s on him, having barely an idea about my binds and cd's.
    Last edited by zenga; 2013-11-17 at 06:21 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by saltyharbls View Post
    Oh boy did you miss his point completely... way to go!
    It's meathead...all he does is spam incomprehensible shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Sengura View Post
    http://i.imgur.com/sNPQVtT.jpg

Heh, never underestimate the power of BS + Bloodbath + Recklessness + Skull Banner

And my gear isn't even that great.
    I don't remember the last time a warrior wasn't top damage or KB in a random or RBG this season.

Heh, never underestimate the power of BS + Bloodbath + Recklessness + Skull Banner

lol, your healing sucks!

Quote Originally Posted by Emfg View Post
    Was wondering when the fuck warriors will finally get nerfed. Kind of scared they won't even be bothering until WoD. Not that it matters as I, like most others, am also in the process of leveling a warrior because it gets extremely fucking frustrated dying to a 1400 warrior on my Spriest. Literally NOTHING I can do to stop their retarded damage.

Not to mention that I cannot do ANYTHING at all when a warrior is on me. Fake his two interrupts? Np 2x spell reflects and a stun. Finally manage to get away? Jk charge. Finally got him rooted? Jk intervene -> charge. Got him finally feared? Jk zerker rage or dispel. Oh, you disarmed him? Just fucking kidding because bladestorm is retard proof because it also fucking removes disarms.

Yes, I'm med.
    Rofl. Enjoy getting wrecked by ww monks, mages, hunters, unholy dks and ret paladins on your new warrior.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Molestron View Post
    Rofl. Enjoy getting wrecked by ww monks, mages, hunters, unholy dks and ret paladins on your new warrior.
    The only one of those that counters warrior is monk, and even then nobody cares about 1v1. They are OP as fuck in every bracket of rated play.

Quote Originally Posted by Illiterate View Post
    The only one of those that counters warrior is monk, and even then nobody cares about 1v1. They are OP as fuck in every bracket of rated play.
    The guy I quoted seems to care about 1v1. And yes, they are counters, or rather you'd have to be damn good to beat one of these, especially a mage.

I just recently started PvPing again, and I don't see what all the fuss about is.

I don't have any PvP gear (thus I use my PvE gear - Swiftsmash, Shadowmoon US, Horde), but I don't totally wreck everyone. I'm not that OP. There have been plenty of times I've guf myself into a spot against someone that I've only gotten out of because of my healers. Granted, I don't think I'm that great, but I don't completely roflstomp everyone like you guys say.

I stopped PvPing mostly because I couldn't stand how much I was useless. No matter what I did I was countered immediately by something, mage, warlock, rogue, whatever. It's not that bad anymore, and I'm actually contributing. It's fun again, now that I'm not constantly CC'd.

I'm of the opinion, and I'll probably get flamed for this, that everyone is too used to warriors being essentially free kills that you guys are angered when we aren't anymore. For too long have we been countered by almost everything. We're not a FOTM class. We're not OP. We're finally useful, and I feel like you guys don't want warriors to be useful. Granted, it's been a few seasons since I've really PvP'd, but this is just my opinion.

Just remember that the game is supposed to be about fun. And it is fun, now that I'm useful. Just try to remember that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow-cleave View Post
    I'm of the opinion, and I'll probably get flamed for this, that everyone is too used to warriors being essentially free kills that you guys are angered when we aren't anymore. For too long have we been countered by almost everything. We're not a FOTM class. We're not OP. We're finally useful, and I feel like you guys don't want warriors to be useful. Granted, it's been a few seasons since I've really PvP'd, but this is just my opinion.

Just remember that the game is supposed to be about fun. And it is fun, now that I'm useful. Just try to remember that.
    Maybe you should, idk, look at the ladders or play a few arenas before posting.

tl;dr warrior in pve gear surprised he can't 1 shot everyone in a random bg, warriors must be balanced. Said warrior doesn't even have 1500 achieve, and hasn't done any arenas or RBGs this season. Warrior also doesn't have an arms spec. Rofl these are the clowns claiming that warriors are balanced. I'd love to see meathead's armory.
    Last edited by Illiterate; 2013-11-18 at 12:24 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Illiterate View Post
    Maybe you should, idk, look at the ladders or play a few arenas before posting.

tl;dr warrior in pve gear surprised he can't 1 shot everyone in a random bg, warriors must be balanced. Said warrior doesn't even have 1500 achieve, and hasn't done any arenas or RBGs this season. Warrior also doesn't have an arms spec. Rofl these are the clowns claiming that warriors are balanced. I'd love to see meathead's armory.
    To be fair the warrior class got their fare share of idiots, even more so that the fotm rerollers bring.
    That being said I as a warlock players since KZ(and we hate warriors) can also say that on the forums, well the only forum that matter for developers (US) the warrior class among a few also have the largest ammount of rational players agreeing their class is strong.

Disregarding clueless noobs + fotm rerollers and I find the warrior community rather sane.
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

Meh gy farming really doesnt show much. Arms AOE with deep wounds is top notch even in PVE. Still kind of ridiculous though.

What bugs me most is everyone claiming how OP bloodstorm is (not denying its strong) then they go on to say OMG warriors have all these stuns. THEY CANT HAVE BOTH. I dont mind warrior criticism since they are obviously strong right now but dont complain about abilities they cant even have in conjunction.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gandrake View Post
    I like how when people complain about getting killed by kill shot which can have a 43 yard range, no resource cost, and can be used again if it doesn't kill and everyone says WELL, HEY, YOU KNOW, IT IS CALLED KILL SHOT
    but when a warrior does it, clearly the ability's name is "useless wet noodle piece of shit strike with an exorbitant rage cost that should do the same damage as MS"

Did 6 RBGs tonight with my guild. We have no warriors. But of the teams that we played against tonight, two had 1 warrior, three had 2 warriors, and one team had 3 warriors.

It's getting ridiculous.

why is this thread still open? ok we get it warriors are "op" and people dont like. Complaining and arguing for 51 pages isnt doing anything lol

no i dont play a warr

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by thisnamesucks View Post
    Meh gy farming really doesnt show much. Arms AOE with deep wounds is top notch even in PVE. Still kind of ridiculous though.

What bugs me most is everyone claiming how OP bloodstorm is (not denying its strong) then they go on to say OMG warriors have all these stuns. THEY CANT HAVE BOTH. I dont mind warrior criticism since they are obviously strong right now but dont complain about abilities they cant even have in conjunction.
    We didn't gy farm. That was from taking mid at the beginning.
    "It's not what we don't know that gets us into trouble; it's what we know for sure that just ain't so." ~ Mark Twain
    "The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time" ~ Jesus of Nazareth
    "把它放在我的屁股,爸爸" ~ Dalai Lama

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Casual View Post
    why is this thread still open? ok we get it warriors are "op" and people dont like. Complaining and arguing for 51 pages isnt doing anything lol

no i dont play a warr
    Why would your post to complain about people posting? Or why would you even click on the thread if it upsets you enough to post about how it upsets you?

Quote Originally Posted by Coraulten View Post
    Why would your post to complain about people posting? Or why would you even click on the thread if it upsets you enough to post about how it upsets you?
    i think what hes trying to say is this is going on and on we got the message warriors are op.
    hes not complaining hes just saying this is not really going anywhere.

as a warrior i know the nerfs are coming before the expac n buff at launch and nerf in the next major patch.
    i started my warrior in Cata so im not an expert on the nerf cycle yet but its bound to happen.

in short this is goin on for longer than it should lol, i remember when shamans/locks were op back in vanilla, lasted till mid BC

How is this constructive? You give nothing on how to help a shadow priest beat a warrior other then the "L2P 1400 scrub." That's a terrible attitude to take and makes all warriors who agree with you look like jerks.

That said, I have no clue how you could beat a warrior as a s.priest. It seems due to all the CDs, CC breakers and gap closers, warriors are the perfect counter to s.priests. On the whole, I personally think s.priests are one of the weakest casters due to the lack of mobility and escapes they have.
    "Clearly every aspect of one's life, from financial stability to social popularity, to sexual prowess can be boiled down to 4 numbers: One's Arena rating" ~ Xandamere

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cirayne24 View Post
    How is this constructive? You give nothing on how to help a shadow priest beat a warrior other then the "L2P 1400 scrub." That's a terrible attitude to take and makes all warriors who agree with you look like jerks.

That said, I have no clue how you could beat a warrior as a s.priest. It seems due to all the CDs, CC breakers and gap closers, warriors are the perfect counter to s.priests. On the whole, I personally think s.priests are one of the weakest casters due to the lack of mobility and escapes they have.
    he is been trolling this thread for a while now.. dont argue with him. on the side note id say spriests are not the weakest, thing is sp comps are limited and work well with only a few classes(considering your talking about some high rating stuff and not "fun" arenas).

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cirayne24 View Post

How is your post constructive,please tell?o wait i see how it works,i read a post from a "player" crying about warriors being OP'ed.for some reason he said 1400 rated warriors are killing him,,hhhhmm.so i reply l2p and get out of the 1400 bracket,whats wrong with that?ig your playing at 1400 your not a good pvper,its very bad.you should not be posting anything that about pvp balance at all.i have been trolled and called names so many times in this thread its not even funny.i have reported the post yet nothing happens,why?

fucking 52+ pages of kids crying about warriors.guess what?when warriors get nerfed again and are the worst pvp CLASS in game again,another class "mages" will be #1 in pvp AGAIN.this does nothing for game balance,this doers nothing to improve pvp at all.all it does is encourage FROTM player/classes.so maybe just maybe stop crying about warriors and go to wows offical forums and botch about how broken pvp really is.cry to them and FORCE them to change the game-AKA go back to pvp and pve specs,separate pvp and pve.but nope thats not goign to happen,why is that you ask?well little jonny boy would get pissed beacsue he wants to run raids as arms/frost/dis ect.

that will not happen and its sad-even more so to see people like you thinking the game is some how better wehn warriors suck and another class is #1.same problem just different class,aka same shit different day. o by the way i have posted/said this probably 100's of times here on mmo,yet only a few "get it".

one more thing a S-priest won blizz con ;).the team only lost 1 match the entire tournament and the s-priest pumped out so much damage you have to see it to believe it .so get this s-priest are weak shit out of your head/ass.games not balanced 1 vs 1 and for the most part warrior are supposed to crush priests.but im sure you dont remember them days because you did not play.

encase you do not know what blizzcon is-it where the top pvpers play each other for $/titles ect.a priest was on the winning team.
    Last edited by meathead; 2013-11-18 at 08:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by alexvladv View Post
    he is been trolling this thread for a while now.. dont argue with him.
    Glancing through his post history, I don't think he's generally trolling. Everything he's ever posted is like this.

fucking 52+ pages of kids crying about warriors.guess what?when warriors get nerfed again and are the worst pvp CLASS in game again,another class "mages" will be #1 in pvp AGAIN.this does nothing for game balance,this doers nothing to improve pvp at all.all it does is encourage FROTM player/classes.so maybe just maybe stop crying about warriors and go to wows offical forums and botch about how broken pvp really is.cry to them and FORCE them to change the game-AKA go back to pvp and pve specs,separate pvp and pve.but nope thats not goign to happen,why is that you ask?well little jonny boy would get pissed beacsue he wants to run raids as arms/frost/dis ect.

that will not happen and its sad-even more so to see people like you thinking the game is some how better wehn warriors suck and another class is #1.same problem just different class,aka same shit different day. o by the way i have posted/said this probably 100's of times here on mmo,yet only a few "get it".

one more thing a S-priest won blizz con ;).the team only lost 1 match the entire tournament and the s-priest pumped out so much damage you have to see it to believe it .so get this s-priest are weak shit out of your head/ass.games not balanced 1 vs 1 and for the most part warrior are supposed to crush priests.but im sure you dont remember them days because you did not play.
    Obviously there will always be a hierarchy of class and spec strengths in pvp. There's no getting around that so it's not a problem in itself. The issue right now is the severity of the imbalance. It doesn't matter to me whether the best spec is arms or moonkin, but it can't be in the lead by such an enormous amount. Right now I'd say mages are in a tier of their own ahead of other classes, except warriors who put even mages to shame and that's sad.

To put it more simply,

warrior/mage > most classes > moonkin/spriest

is fine, but

warrior >>> mage >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> most classes > moonkin/spriest

is not fine.

Lastly, I don't know how you could watch that whole tournament without realizing that Talbadar played a shaman the entire time. As far as I know he's completely given up on his priests. Zunniyaki stuck to priest and MiR placed second, but the skill range at that tournament was so huge that this really says nothing about class balance. Shadowpriests are awful right now, and it's largely because "warriors crush priests."