Thread: Honor farm

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    remember to que tol barad and wintergrasp everytime. Very good honor for free

Don't mean to sound like a scumbag, but, depending on your server you may possibly be able to farm Honor on Timeless Isle. I had a friend invite me to Tichondrius the first week 5.4 dropped and I went around killing Alliance all over the isle. My friend and I (survival hunter and windwalker monk) were getting about 5 to 10 honor per kill as long as it was just us killing them. On top of it being pretty easy to find plenty of them, we just queued for bgs and went around doing that while we waited. Just from the HKs itself I was getting on average 3-5 kills per minute, so like +100 honor every 10 minutes and then BOOM queue pops and we lose and get an additional what 80 honor after 10 minutes. Like I said it depends on the server's opposing faction population. I found Tichondrius to be pretty good.

AV weekend + Dominance Point rare spawns got me a full Tyran set in 2 days of fairly casual play.

Quote Originally Posted by Kazdum View Post
    thanks for the answers guys
    one last question, what boos is the "sha" version of the season 14? ie the one that has a chance to drop s14 gear
    The Celestials, kill any of the 4 (loot is shared and can only drop once).

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Cirayne24 View Post
    The Celestials, kill any of the 4 (loot is shared and can only drop once).
    Oh, and turn in 50 Lesser Coins for your weekly 3 Warforged Seals (new reroll items).
    "Clearly every aspect of one's life, from financial stability to social popularity, to sexual prowess can be boiled down to 4 numbers: One's Arena rating" ~ Xandamere

I still think it's faster to queue for BGs and hunt the honor-dropping mobs. Although, I would try to just tank rating after getting partly geared and getting arena geared in parallel with a friend