Herald of the Titans Putin-Chan's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    I bought some new RAM for my pc on cyber monday, and it came today... But I was too impaitent to make sure it wasn't laptop RAM.

I have to attend too many birthdays this month.

Being bored.

I never thought I would miss working. I never realized how much you actually got your need for socialization fulfilled through co-workers.

I'm hungry, but... getting up and making something requires effort...

I have 12 days left out of a 30 day vacation, and I feel sad that it's almost over even though I'm just over half way. I'm also sad because there are too many video games on my to-do list that I won't be able to finish before vacation is over

I have no one to play C&C Generals Zero Hour with.

I broke my phone and can't decide which one to buy next.
    I'm at work and checked every website i can think of.
    No tinder match today. I have to face it: I'm ugly

My neighbors, for some reason, emptied their living room from most furniture, which enhances sound, penetrating the sound proofing between our apartments like there is none. Making it worse, one of them has a natural strong voice and a knack to scream random shit while playing games/watching sports. Try being romantic with a girl in that environment or otherwise enjoy the harmony of a home.
    Now you see it. Now you don't.

But was where Dalaran?

10+ Year Old Account
    Got a new video card, expected it to be much stronger than older video card. Newer video card is only about 10% better than a card that's 3 generations and almost 4 years older.
    Quote Originally Posted by Warwithin View Post
    Politicians put their hand on the BIBLE and swore to uphold the CONSTITUTION. They did not put their hand on the CONSTITUTION and swear to uphold the BIBLE.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Except maybe Morgan Freeman. That man could convince God to be an atheist with that voice of his . . .
    Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    If your girlfriend is a girl and you're a guy, your kid is destined to be some sort of half girl/half guy abomination.

Quote Originally Posted by endersblade View Post
    Got a new video card, expected it to be much stronger than older video card. Newer video card is only about 10% better than a card that's 3 generations and almost 4 years older.
    What card did you have and which one did you buy?

10+ Year Old Account
    Playing Mario 64, doing the red coin mission on the first Bowser stage. Got to the end with 7 coins and realized I missed the coin right next to the spawn platform.

Made it all the way to the coin while suffering a few harrowing bumps on the way. Made it all the way back to the last see-saw and failed the last jump I would need to make because I had the camera facing towards the platform, not side-scroller-like like I normally do for those kinds of jumps.

- - - Updated - - -

I was pruning a tree in the front garden next to the fence. Neighbours have 2 rottweilers (one adult male and one young female, so 2 different barks) that were CONSTANTLY barking at me, and there was nothing I could do about it.

When I finished pruning, I made several trips in and out of the garden to get the branches. Each trip I was getting 1 dead kangaroo paw flower stuck inside my shorts that i had to find (I fail to understand how far they got up the pant (short?) legs.)

When I was chopping up the branches, this one fly suddenly decided to bother me. No midair strikes brought it down, I was too slow to hit it when it was on my clothes. I hit my nose trying to swat it on my face. I finally got it when it landed on my moustache and I guess? got its legs too tangled to fly away fast enough.
    By Blizzard Entertainment:
    Part of the reason is that Battlegrounds are like ducks.
    My Nintendo FC is 2208-5726-4303.

7+ Year Old Account
    One of my two 23" monitors burnt out/went bad so now I am stuck using a 23" along with a 21".

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerevar View Post
    What card did you have and which one did you buy?
    Gigabyte GTX 770 4GB Windforce, MSI ARMOR OC 1060 6GB. Ran 3dmark on them both, the 1060 only scored about 2k more than the 770...Granted, I've since OC'd the fuck out of the 1060 and it does a lot better, but I never OC'd the 770 and it's a hard charger at stock.
    Quote Originally Posted by Warwithin View Post
    Politicians put their hand on the BIBLE and swore to uphold the CONSTITUTION. They did not put their hand on the CONSTITUTION and swear to uphold the BIBLE.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Except maybe Morgan Freeman. That man could convince God to be an atheist with that voice of his . . .
    Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    If your girlfriend is a girl and you're a guy, your kid is destined to be some sort of half girl/half guy abomination.

10+ Year Old Account
    Serving people who keep money in their bra.

*shudders*

10+ Year Old Account
    I hate my job right now after 4 years where I really had fun where I work and I dont know what to eat for lunch -.-

10+ Year Old Account
    Im about to go to sleep, but theres a rather impossingly sized moth sitting in my wardrobe in the shadows. And i just know that the moment i turn off the light, it'll come-a knockin' my head and wall immediately above my head to disorient me.

cba to read 100 pages of this so i can post something original.

My woman keeps buying cheap toilet paper instead of the high quality stuff and it's mildly irritating my butt hole.
    "He who lives without discipline dies without honor" - Viking proverb

Guildies not reading up on boss fights.

Not really happening now but the thought's in my head and making me fear for the future. :P

Players whom after seeing Alluradel's charm ability once, still won't turn their back on the boss at her 4+th cast... They belong to a very VERY specific category of "special"...