Herald of the Titans
    15+ Year Old Account

as I said before..

some of you may have noticed that a certain political viewpoint is represented by the overwhelming majority.. while yes younger people tend to lean more left until they've actually gotten out into the world on their own.. however one thing I have noticed is that the opposing viewpoint has a tendency to get infracted disproportionally hard.. here is an example..

Dear ishootblanks,

You have received an infraction at MMO-Champion.

Reason: Trolling
    -------
    Nation bashing (in this case multiple nations) is not allowed.
    -------

This infraction is worth 5 point(s) and may result in restricted access until it expires. Serious infractions will never expire.

Original Post:
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/showthread.php?p=22529280
    this post was not directed at any specific nation nor is it untrue.. and was also followed up by several posts pointing out the flaws and failures of the single nation being used for comparison..

not a single one of those posts received an infraction.. including the post immediately following my own that was nothing more than a troll post..

I came back to mmo-champion expecting to be treated as such.. and I was not disappointed..
    the most beautiful post I have ever read.. thank you Dr-1337 http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...1#post22624432

10+ Year Old Account
    If you have an issue with a particular infraction, feel free to send a PM to Sunshine to discuss it. Making a thread about it is not appropriate, as per the mmo-champion forum rules and guidelines.

Closed.