Leftists Who Cheered Abortion Filibuster Slam Ted Cruz

While cheering a 10 hour speech by Democratic state Senator Wendy Davis that succeeded in blocking a Texas bill that would have banned abortions after 20 weeks of pregnancy as “the filibuster heard around the world,” leftists have displayed little else but contempt towards Ted Cruz’s marathon stand against Obamacare.

The Huffington Post characterized Cruz’s quasi-filibuster against Obamacare, a sentiment shared by most Americans, as a “hijack” of the Senate, a somewhat different tone to how they reported Davis’ opposition to a policy that was not shared by the majority of Texans.
    NOT ABLE TO POST LINK TO SOURCE BECAUSE OF STUPID WEBSITE RULES

21 hours. The Democrat sits there 10 hours and demands that rules not apply to those who choose to murder their unborn children, and she's a HERO! 21 hours and all Reid has to say is that this is a WASTE OF TIME! 70% want nothing to do with this unconstitutional "law". Yet it's a WASTE OF TIME! Abortion, womanly rights (legalized murder)? HERO! 21 hours standing up FOR WHAT THE MAJORITY WANT?! WASTE OF TIME! A "hijack" of the Senate!

Liberalism, slowly but surely destroying this country. Corruption and scum, but Democrats will never see it because all they can wrap their head around is "MY TEAM IS BLUE!" or "RACISM BECAUSE I DON'T AGREE". Sickening, truly, that most Americans care more about FOOTBALL and Video games rather than the hell hole their "elected representatives" are placing them in.

Go buy another Asian slave made iToy and keep asking where the jobs are... or hand out more peace prizes like they're candy.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh right, I posted on a Democrat worshiping website. Of course nobody wants to say anything.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Los Santos View Post
    NOT ABLE TO POST LINK TO SOURCE BECAUSE OF STUPID WEBSITE RULES

21 hours. The Democrat sits there 10 hours and demands that rules not apply to those who choose to murder their unborn children, and she's a HERO! 21 hours and all Reid has to say is that this is a WASTE OF TIME! 70% want nothing to do with this unconstitutional "law". Yet it's a WASTE OF TIME! Abortion, womanly rights (legalized murder)? HERO! 21 hours standing up FOR WHAT THE MAJORITY WANT?! WASTE OF TIME! A "hijack" of the Senate!

Liberalism, slowly but surely destroying this country. Corruption and scum, but Democrats will never see it because all they can wrap their head around is "MY TEAM IS BLUE!" or "RACISM BECAUSE I DON'T AGREE". Sickening, truly, that most Americans care more about FOOTBALL and Video games rather than the hell hole their "elected representatives" are placing them in.

Go buy another Asian slave made iToy and keep asking where the jobs are... or hand out more peace prizes like they're candy.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh right, I posted on a Democrat worshiping website. Of course nobody wants to say anything
    Maybe people are not replying because you are making little sense, your statement is very hard to read.

Please don't post things just to flamebait people.

Locked.