Kor'Kron Supplies by Dark Shaman (flex) question

In flex last night the tank went ahead and pulled all trash in every building, even some that weren't just surrounding the boss fight. Someone in his guild basically immediately collected all of these with him and then the whole raid just watched as something like 15 of those were opened by one person and he got all of the loot.

1. Don't know why these aren't available on Greed roll in Flex
    2. What a waste of time to pull all trash if the tank decides they want more personal loot

Is this accurate or did I see this wrong?

10+ Year Old Account
    That is what happens.
    Same thing was happening in Vanilla in Stratholme, everyone rushing to loot crates while others were busy fighting.
    Not sure why Blizzard forgot that >.>
    PM me weird stuff :3

10+ Year Old Account
    To the looter go the spoils.

Those supply crates aren't actually worth that much. Two flasks, some leftovers and a few elixirs noone uses anyway. For me it's not a big deal who opens them. In my fle raid I was the only one opening boxes since I was the only one curious enough to exxplore the whole area. You can even use the guild bank inside the building; don't know if that works for alliance too.

Deleted
    We had each flask in most of the supplies, not only two, so it's kinda worth it.
    These greedy ppl can also be in flex raids, they are everywhere! Avoid doing flex with them again if you dislike.
    Maybe blizzard also removes the supplies in flex like LFR today, but LFR is totally random whereas in flex you can choose your ppl in some kind of way - so I guess no.

Kor'kron Supplies no longer spawn on Raid Finder difficulty.