Thread: Diablo 3 3D

Diablo 3 3D

Anyone tried it from those who are able to? Just did and it actually makes the game much more playable, so much more fun and it feels really natural with the game, well done by Blizz with that!

I haven't checked out too many places with it, still gotta get used to 3D... Any special/cool things you experienced with 3D?

Mine has to be so far in Arreat Crater having smoke/fire floating around look like it's coming out to me, makes it really cool and immersive.

Also instead of a boring linear platform, you actually see like paths in different levels, the one where you run on and ones much lower, makes it look like it's a complex place...

I tried to play many games in 3d.
    The experience is usually pretty poor. It's fun for the first 20-30 minutes, but then it's getting annoying. Playing 2+ hours in 3d glasses gives me headache and dizziness and I can't recover from it till the end of the day.
    I never had a feeling of "true 3d reality". It was more like "it feels strange, like I'm on drugs".

D3 is all about farming. Graphics itself is pretty poor - low poligon models, low resolution textures. And tbh graphics in d3 does not really matter.
    Some people farm d3 and watch movies in the same time on the other screen. When you killed the same monster over 50 thousands time does it really matter for you if it's in 2d or 3d?

So no problems with the UI or item tooltips?
    "In order to maintain a tolerant society, the society must be intolerant of intolerance." Paradox of tolerance

15+ Year Old Account
    Tomb Raider was awesome with 3D.

D3 is meh. item names floats very strangely.