Page 1 of 2
LastLast

fake magic tricks to use on a date?

Yes I know magic is not real thus making it fake so no need for troll posts.

So anyway I was on a first date one time. It didn't seem like it would end with a second date until a certain point. After dinner and mini golf we went to the beach to see the sunset. unfortunately it started raining so taking shelter under a pavilion and being bored I decided to do something silly. I took a coin and told her to place one hand up and open and the other hand down and open. I placed the coin in the hand facing up and held her other hand. I told her to open and close her hand several odd times showing frustration at some points. About 2 minutes into it I told her I was just doing this to hold her hand. She loved it and we kissed. rain stopped, we watched the sunset and kissed some more.

So I am wondering if anyone else out there has done something like this and made the date better? Doesn't have to be fake magic tricks either, anything silly that your date loved.

They're called illusions crawdaddy. Tricks are something a whore does for money.

Virgin spotted.

Infracted
    Last edited by Pendulous; 2013-09-26 at 01:30 AM.
    Oceanic spriest, thanks blizz for giving us aus servers. 9/9 mythic.

Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    They're called illusions crawdaddy. Tricks are something a whore does for money.
    that's great bud.

Anyway I just seen this one. Bet a girl 5$ you can giver her a kiss on the lips without either of your lips touching. Then just go straight in for the kiss. She will either be so amused that she wont bother taking your 5$ or you just bought a kiss for 5$ which is cheaper then having a second date, or girlfriend.

Deleted
    Well at least now we've established one of your hobbies

10+ Year Old Account
    +1 .

Infracted.
    Last edited by mmoc58a2a4b64e; 2013-09-26 at 03:13 AM.

You don't need tricks. Be yourself and make a move when you feel the time is right.

The Patient
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    "Want to see me pull a baby out of your vagina?"
    That would be quite the way to end a date abruptly if necessary.

Quote Originally Posted by crawdaddy029 View Post
    that's great bud.

Anyway I just seen this one. Bet a girl 5$ you can giver her a kiss on the lips without either of your lips touching. Then just go straight in for the kiss. She will either be so amused that she wont bother taking your 5$ or you just bought a kiss for 5$ which is cheaper then having a second date, or girlfriend.
    are you serious?
    this shit ain't 10 Thing I hate About You, kiddo. It's real life.

10+ Year Old Account
    that's great bud.

Forcing a kiss on someone is creeperville. Magic tricks to impress a girl is somewhere lower imo.

Are we going to answer this guy's question or just sit around misinterpreting the phrase "magic trick" and implying he's a rapist?

I thought the hand-holding thing was pretty clever actually. I saw a guy do a thing on TV once where he asks a woman to smell his cologne on his neck, and as she's pulling her head back he makes this smooth move into a kiss. Might only work if the girl is drunk though :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

10+ Year Old Account
    first get a wine or beer glass thats still closed you need to make sure they have the little indenture on the bottom, then bet her that you can drink out of the bottle without opening it, turn over bottle and fill the little indenture with water and drink it. ?????. Profit.
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    I'd never compare him to Hitler, Hitler was actually well educated, and by all accounts pretty intelligent.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    that's great bud.

That would be really creepy and off-putting. And insulting.
    Be yourself and stop trying so hard.

Deleted
    "I bet I can make you black out and when you wake up, you'll be chained to my bed posts"

You could always try some of these

Personally though I think stuff like this and magic tricks is best left for a bit of banter amongst your close mates. Generally doing stuff like this makes you come across like a smart arse. Most people, especially a girl on a date, don't want to be made to look foolish.

The girl liked that because it was sweet, not because it's magic. I can't imagine how gigantic of a douche someone would have to be to bust out a magic trick on a first date.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Spectral View Post
    The girl liked that because it was sweet, not because it's magic. I can't imagine how gigantic of a douche someone would have to be to bust out a magic trick on a first date.
    Unless he pulls out his wand as well, all the ladies love that.

Quote Originally Posted by Spectral View Post
    Barney Stinson?

Deleted
    Assuming there are real magic tricks are we?

Quote Originally Posted by Meteoria View Post
    Assuming there are real magic tricks are we?
    I suppose reading the first sentence of the OP is a chore.

Yes I know magic is not real thus making it fake so no need for troll posts.