Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Wixwix View Post
    No Diablo 3 was a huge failure and this expansion will make it even worse.
    Don't see how current D3 could be any worse. RoS could be shit in general; but the AH removal in by itself makes it better by default.

Cool it off right now, everyone.

If the thread becomes only a list of "D3 sucks" followed by "NO U" posts, it's good to be closed.
    Non ti fidar di me se il cuor ti manca.

Deleted
    As a player of the PC version and now the PS3 version I love the ps3 one.The controls are easier,loot a lot more evenly distributed and honestly the community for it is a lot better.I payed £25($40) for mine and will be playing it for a very long time followed by the PS4 version if and when i get a PS4

Going to buy myself the Xbox360 edition for Xmas, as i quite enjoy the game. I just hope i get rid of the god-aweful lag when i start up games :b
    I like my coffe like my mages.

Deleted
    Fuck this expansion, i mean D3 will be really really better, no AH, playing to get gear, some stat points are back. I still miss runewords from D2 exp, sockets are just so fucking plain boring i can't even say how much. I will definitely have no life sessions with D3 after exp, but i still hate this numerical explosion of stat inflation. At this rate D3 will need number revision in next exp. I just wonder how adventures will play out.

As much as I would like the console version, since I already have the PC version it is hard to justify the cost. Diablo is traditionally a PC game, the fans are PC players, and the people who really wanted to get it, got it. I kind of sucks that they gave the finger to the PC players and actually fixed all the problems PC players had with D3 but only fixed those issues on the consoles. Which is another reason I am reluctant to give them any more money after that con job.

Quote Originally Posted by Fauier View Post
    Fuck this expansion, i mean D3 will be really really better, no AH, playing to get gear, some stat points are back. I still miss runewords from D2 exp, sockets are just so fucking plain boring i can't even say how much. I will definitely have no life sessions with D3 after exp, but i still hate this numerical explosion of stat inflation. At this rate D3 will need number revision in next exp. I just wonder how adventures will play out.
    Blizz has been notorious for their exponential growth in terms of numbers.