Deleted

[EU-H] Looking trusty guild

Hi!

I'm not sure of where I should post this thread so I decided to go in the General tab. Here we go.

The situation

I'm thinking of coming back to WoW; but doing a severe inversion in the process (at the very least faction change my raiding char) and my motivation to play has been always a nice raiding team; not very hardcore, not very soft either. And just fueled by my inner freak, it has to be Horde side. And I have to be a Troll. Because Vol'jin Rules. Thing is my character is heavily undergeared, as I failed to find an adequate guild and not being able to advance from trial (GMs bringing his alts in my "spot" in bosses with massive gear updates for me and stuff like that). So I'm looking for a guild to raid in, and since that inversion would take a big chunk of my monthly pay, I would spent my 1st prepaid full at the very least, but I won't pay a 2nd one if the guild is not happy with me (that means, if I'm rejected). That doesn't mean I want an spot immediately, just that I'm looking for a guild that understands all this and sets things clear around the expire day of my playtim.

I know I'm undergeared and I'll have to work hard, but that doesn't frightens me as long as that effort is taken into consideration. But I don't want to spend 50€ and then another 20€ to start looking for a guild, I want to do the investment for the guild that's interested in a longterm player.

Now something about me as a player

My history so far is as follows:

TBC - Holy Paladin
    I've been around since TBC, with several interruptions due to studies/tiredness of e-drama. In the TBC I was a TERRIBLE Holy Paladin that only managed to do a several pulls on Lady Vashj and clear karazhan and grull weekly, and a few kills in Zul Aman.

WotLK - Protection Paladin
    I started to wander around with a group of people, trying to raid 25mans, started out clearing Naxx and Sartharion0D on both 10 and 25 and when the first patch was about to come, Malygos (only 10man) as a pretty decent Tankadin. On Ulduar, our core was already quite solid so we went usually raiding Ulduar "for fun" and advanced more (we killed Hodir and were pulling Freya and Thorim while the main raid was stuck in Auriaya) than our 25man guild, mainly turning ourselves in the "how does this boss work" guys that knew the encounter. I had to quit to prepare myself to finish my last year of obligatory studies, after "training" a Holy Paladin to take my place as Tank (promoting my OT to MT). When I turned back -just before the ICC patch- I just witnessed a highly geared dwarf paladin under my nose that happened to be him, as the flaming MT of the most succesfull guild in the server (#2/3 Alliance server in Spain, on that moment). After that I started trying to catch up being his Offtank in his raids, being able to clear some HC bosses with a quite decent lack of gear. When I finally caught up we started running ICC in 10mans in the weekends just as the hangout plan, friendly casual thing that brought us as far as Blood Princes, but some of us wanted to kill Arthas so we looked for saves on Arthas and 3 of us ended on a guild raid stucked on the boss and after 2 days finally got the kill.

Cata - Retribution Paladin
    After wondering in several low profile guilds with some irl friends, some of that raindig pals from wotlk and some mix of the two, started a guild that collapsed after the beginning of 4.2, just when Firelands started, we landed in what would be our main guild for the expansion. Managed to clear 6/7 just before the nerf came and started doing Heroics till that same mark, starting to pull HC Ragnaros 1 month before the 4.3. In Dragon Soul we had to replace some major loses but got our way to stay in the top10 of 10man raiding guilds of our server (we had moved to the top realm in spain by then, to find more players as the previous server's Alliance collapsed). I was an Official by then and got stuck with almost all the responsabilities of organizing the raid (roster, strategies, videos, and explanation before each boss because no one read my guides) and got burned out and went riding to a "somewhat top" european guild (Ad Infinitum) that were looking for players facing the new expansion. There I managed to almost complete my gear, pull some great numbers but not so great as to stay on the guild, so I went back to my guild and assisted the 1st kill as a solid replacement for another loss.

MoP - Fire/Arc Mage
    After 2 rerolls (lvled a monk all the way to 90 to tank and then lvld my Mage because all seemed to suck so hard and we got both tanks spots covered) to fit the roster of the raid, we faced another tier of raiding without our original GM and with some new additions to the roster. It finally didn't work and we had to disband. I then started raiding with some friends from another game that also got stuck by drama and suddenly disbanded. After that I decided to look for another raiding guild in other realm (that realm sucked, btw, but I was eager to find a nice guild) and ONCE AGAIN got stuck by drama and called Disband. So I finally got tired and quit. Came back after a while in a nice guild but as my gear was so low and no one seemed to care, I lost interest and quit.

As a player I always know what I have to do, rotation-wise, boss-wise, and farm-wise; and try to always be on top of my performance. As DPS, I've only been on the bottom of the metters when raiding in Ad Infinitum or when severely undergeared, even my alters tend to fit that description. So I've always performed quite well, pulling nice numbers and doing what I'm supposed to do in the process. But I'm not one of those guys with the DPSmeter on the center on the screen like it's the most important; it happens to end that way.

Character Info
    Vynkasmyn - (EU)Dun Modr (Shit I didn't even log out with my PvE gear... I think I'm around 513 iLvL)

Personal Info
    I'm from Spain, more exactly the Canary Islands, I study Computer Science and live with a friend, so I can chat in TeamSpeak/Ventrilo/Mumble without problem.

Technical Info
    My computer right now is an Acer Aspire 8920 and my Internet Connection is 50MB.

Contact Info
    PM me here or post here.

TL;DR
    Spaniard looks for Horde guild bc Vol'jin rules. Pls let me gear I'm gud raider and gud player. Pls. Also my connection is good.

Deleted
    Hmm, I'm pretty sure that this will be locked pretty soon, as I saw it happen more times, but alas I cannot be sure.

But there is one thing that is not really clear for me, you say you're looking for a Horde guild, which will mean a faction change. Furthermore you did specify your realm, but did not say if you wanted to stay on that realm or if you were prepared to realm transfer as well.
    I also assume you're looking for a raiding guild, but now the question arises, what kind of? Normal, casual, hardcore?

Maybe I did not read well enough, do forgive me, it's 07:02 here, and I'm quite tired.

(edit: Perhaps I should also state that I am a raid leader in the guild The Chaos Horde on the realm Argent Dawn, quite a new guild with a couple of raids behind us, currently doing ToT to gear everyone up to the teeth to get ready for SoO, and always looking for more members.)
    Last edited by mmoc7985c262c0; 2013-09-26 at 05:07 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Good morning and hello's to you.

Thought your post might belong a bit more to the recruitment part of the forum, so moved it for you.

Hope you have luck with finding a new "family" to play with, and that you'll feel right with them.

Good luck and have a good day!
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Envyr View Post
    Hmm, I'm pretty sure that this will be locked pretty soon, as I saw it happen more times, but alas I cannot be sure.

But there is one thing that is not really clear for me, you say you're looking for a Horde guild, which will mean a faction change. Furthermore you did specify your realm, but did not say if you wanted to stay on that realm or if you were prepared to realm transfer as well.
    I also assume you're looking for a raiding guild, but now the question arises, what kind of? Normal, casual, hardcore?

Maybe I did not read well enough, do forgive me, it's 07:02 here, and I'm quite tired.

(edit: Perhaps I should also state that I am a raid leader in the guild The Chaos Horde on the realm Argent Dawn, quite a new guild with a couple of raids behind us, currently doing ToT to gear everyone up to the teeth to get ready for SoO, and always looking for more members.)
    Not too hardcore, not too casual. And yes, in the amount of money is implicit both faction and server change.

btw, a link to the website for more info would be nice :P
    Last edited by mmoc64d91a2d32; 2013-09-27 at 06:41 AM.