Hello fellow raiders!

Im looking for a couple of people who are interested in starting a PvE guild with me, so far i dont have any specific eu/world rank in mind to aim for, it all depends on the quality of players we can get and what the other people want.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Raid Exp (Pre-Nerfs):

Vanilla - All content except a few bosses in Naxx
TBC - All content except a few bosses in SWP
WOTLK - All content except LK HC
Cataclysm - All normal mode content and about 50% of the HC content, did not play as active in Cata.
MoP - All bosses but last one in first tier, second tier all normal and a couple HC..

If you want to know more we can discuss it in PM or over raidcall!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just coming off a 5 month wow break after losing my main account... i think its time to come back and one of the ways for me to get into the game again is to start a new project.

Other facts about me:

Other games: Diablo 3 (about 500 paragon levels done), Bronze 2 noob in LoL, Former Elite CS 1,6 player

I stream on twitch but have not streamed in a while because i have not played that much lately.

You need:

To be preferably above 20 years old, have extensive experience and most importantly have time to spend on the guild.

I also prefer if you are social since extensive voice communication will be necessary for us to build a new guild.

Interested?

PM me or Join raidcall ID: 6775135

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

BRING
UP
MY