View Poll Results: Is it wrong for a girl to ask a guy out?

Voters
100. This poll is closed
  • yes

2 2.00%
  • no

98 98.00%
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by KWC3587 View Post
    Actually I'd be flattered if one asked me out. Can't even imagine why one's manhood would supposedly be ruined by it happening.

yeah i don't get it,

"oh god a girl is asking me out, must be because im not man enough!"

Deleted
    Of course there's nothing wrong with it, how ridiculous. It's not even necessarily a matter of men getting "soft" even though that's offensive and non-sensical anyway. I mean what if there's a girl who likes you but you perhaps haven't noticed her? Is she not allowed to take the initiative, to stand up a get a guy to take notice?

10+ Year Old Account
    alphas wouldnt waste their time rich

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by golds View Post
    Ok,

so I'm having this debate with my friend. He actually thinks girls should ask out guys more. If you think a girl should ask you out, you basically a babyback bitch and should turn in your manhood. You just DONT do that! Whats next? Are we going to start wearing high heels bras and panty hoes? Wake up people

What do you think?
    I think you have a problem.
    If people want to wear womens clothes, that's their right. You don't have the right to ridicule them for it.

I also find your views on dating utterly antequated and completely in conflict with equal rights.
    Tell me: Do you also believe that a womans place is in the kitchen? That women aren't allowed to talk in public? Your views are based on the exact same ground as those views: The idea that only one sex i... Okay, never mind. You're obviously just a troll.

10+ Year Old Account
    fine women dont ask men out.
    Yes they do. Just because it hasn't happened to you doesn't mean "fine women" don't ask men out. They absolutely do, as I and I'm sure a number of other men in this thread can attest.
    'Twas a cutlass swipe or an ounce of lead
    Or a yawing hole in a battered head
    And the scuppers clogged with rotting red
    And there they lay I damn me eyes
    All lookouts clapped on Paradise
    All souls bound just contrarywise, yo ho ho and a bottle of rum!

Deleted
    They certainly would not create a thread on a gaming forum complaining about it.

Deleted
    Ok,

so I'm having this debate with my friend. He actually thinks girls should ask out guys more. If you think a girl should ask you out, you basically a babyback bitch and should turn in your manhood. You just DONT do that! Whats next? Are we going to start wearing high heels bras and panty hoes? Wake up people

What do you think?
    What I think? That you apparently have small genitals to concoct such a idiotic opinion. Religious by any chance too?

Infracted.
    Last edited by mmoc58a2a4b64e; 2013-09-26 at 04:48 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    it's more like you're a pussy if you let a chick do that. id hate to see a chick who's desperate enough to ask out men.

i guess we know who wears the pants in the relationship
    wow man you have serious insecurity issues...you need professional help. Your perceptions is that of Orthodox Muslims who think women have no place and you are "the man". It is almost you fear any women who display confidence. Maybe one day you'll end up working for a Female boss who will teach you some humility. Till then you just sound like white-trash who really should stay away form women because I feel sorry for anyone who ends up in a relationship with you.

10+ Year Old Account
    we should shove tampons up our assholes too. so we can be equal and politically correct

[Infracted]
    Last edited by Radux; 2013-09-26 at 04:37 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ok,

What do you think?
    Your opinion =/= fact. Move along.

Quote Originally Posted by Uggorthaholy View Post
    Thanks but no thanks, Lora, for making me question everything in existence forever.

Once again this isn't 1945 its 2013 and by your logic a real man would get asked out since his "alphaness" would be so strong it would attach a girl....

If you really free that there is a problem I think you should seek help.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

10+ Year Old Account
    Ok,

What do you think?
    I've had a few times where I was asked out first, what of it? There's nothing wrong with a little equality at play.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Heathy View Post
    ... how can you possibly know if thats true or not.
    Because OP has never been asked out by a fine woman so it must be true.

I thought this thread would be closed by now

10+ Year Old Account
    it's more like you're a pussy if you let a chick do that. id hate to see a chick whos desperate enough to ask out men.

- - - Updated - - -

i guess we know who wears the pants in the relationship
    Umm wait until you get married. I have been married 15 years today! I let her wear the pants for most decisions. I wear them relating to the yard and cars though.
    Believe nothing, no matter where you read it, or who said it, no matter if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
    Buddha

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH8472 View Post
    They certainly would not create a thread on a gaming forum complaining about it.
    hows your pantyhose fitting?

Deleted
    Leaving aside the masculinity argument, which is so stupid I'm not even going to touch, you seem to be assuming that both the boy and the girl have noticed one another and are simply waiting for each other to make the first move. But that is not necessarily the case. The guy might not have noticed the girl. Is she not allowed to take the initiative to get noticed in that situation? Either gender can ask someone out.

we should shove tampons up our assholes too. so we can be equal and politically correct
    Your trololololo showed too fast here.

10+ Year Old Account
    Therefore, by your logic, you're a Beta since you're clearly wasting your time trying to convince everyone else

15+ Year Old Account
    Ok,

What do you think?
    Really?

I mean if you EXPECT a girl to ask you out then you're a little delusional, but would you really call a man all that if he accepted a date when a girl just happened to ask?
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

It's funny I've seen much more extreme polls on this site that were less one sided than this one.