Thread: British Girls

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by TradewindNQ View Post
    omg 7 posts after I made the joke and now everyone's gonna be like..."omg that Rich is so funny cuz he's gay!" Everyone forgets the green guy who pioneered everything.
    Thrall...?

Also what the hell mmoc

cant into math?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Paraclef View Post
    Carefull he wants your mushroom.

Also: British Girls taste like Marmite and Marmelade combined.
    Fuck, if British women all tasted like marmite then I would be famous for my flickering tongue, even more so than usual ( I have a very long tongue)

Quote Originally Posted by peggleftw View Post
    Mostly because we avoid any interaction with strangers.
    u wot m8?

Yur mum

10+ Year Old Account
    They may not be the hottest in the world, but their humor makes me lol. The men, anyways. Not really into women.

Quote Originally Posted by RICH8472 View Post
    Fuck, if British women all tasted like marmite then I would be famous for my flickering tongue, even more so than usual ( I have a very long tongue)
    If British women tasted like marmite you'd be the most inbred population on the planet. You go nuts for it and the rest of us are more comfortable when you are separated from us by a large pool of water.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cattaclysmic View Post
    u wot m8?

Yur mum
    Thems fightin' words!

OP:

Just be happy that you are leaving America for a while where there are more overweight women than there are attractive women, and most of the attractive women get around more than priest in a room full of altar boys.

I went to Ireland with my wife a few years back and British women on average are a hell of a lot more attractive than American women.

Also, British people in general seem to be a lot nicer to interact with than your average American.

America is now Italy.
    "You six-piece Chicken McNobody."
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH816 View Post
    You are a legend thats why.

Quote Originally Posted by Steakbomb View Post
    OP:

Just be happy that you are leaving America for a while where there are more overweight women than there are attractive women, and most of the attractive women get around more than priest in a room full of altar boys.

I went to Ireland with my wife a few years back and British women on average are a hell of a lot more attractive than American women.

Also, British people in general seem to be a lot nicer to interact with than your average American.
    I thought OP was Italian...

Or is this the weird thing where Americans claim the ancestral nationality that most appeals to them for some reason...

15+ Year Old Account
    Closing this as this is not a topic for our forums, and nothing constructive is really coming from it.