Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    Haste is nice for single target or 2 targets yes, thats why im playing with 11400 haste, but after that there is no point in stacking more, you're chain lightning will be just under 1 second with meta so anymore will be wasted - go mastery past that point, you will end up with alot more mastery then haste unless your gear is awful.

There is only one real Aoe fight this tier and thats galakras, even then there are times when you want to single target shamans, single target the mini bosses, if you go up the towers and the last phase where EB beats PE, if you are full time aoeing then yes PE comes out on top, but the damage from PE isnt needed in p1 so its still better to go EB to get the last phase over with quicker.

But my point still stand that on every other boss with adds you know when they are going to spawn so unless you don't watch boss timers you can precast EB before the adds spawn.
    EB will have a low dmg portion on AoE because CL does so much damage, the same happens with PE so i don't really see your point.

Quote Originally Posted by Hulkovius View Post
    From my perspective and for those who read my earlier post.

I play in a world top 3 HC 10 man guild. I get benched due to Ele shamans is bad. We get beaten in AOE and on single target.

This is my character: http://www.wowprogress.com/character...sper/Hulkovius
    All I see there is you saying "all ele's get beat" not "you get beat" which would be the correct term.

There is no reason you should be bottom single target and especially not aoe unless you're playing wrong.
    Last edited by mmoc5e0982d093; 2013-09-29 at 02:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zamey View Post
    All I see there is you saying "all ele's get beat" not "you get beat" which would be the correct term.
    There is no reason you should be bottom single target and especially not aoe unless you're playing wrong.
    Yeah I am playing in sanitas and dont know what the fuck to do...!? Are u serious with me?

Could u tell me what dps class in our roster that I am able to beat in single target?

Then reroll and stop going into every thread to cry about how you get benched all the time and how much our class supposedly sucks.
    Last edited by Kazuchika; 2013-09-29 at 02:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kektonic View Post
    Then reroll and stop going into every thread to cry about how you get benched all the time and how much our class supposedly sucks.
    Every thread? I am not crying, I have time for other stuff. Just stating that we are not competetive.( Sry, I am not)

Deleted
    The two pure single target fights I have logs for juggernaut hc + thok normal.

The only classes that beat me on juggernaut where an enhance, ret, hunter + rogue.
    On thok the only person who beat me was a fire mage.

You're in a high ranked 10 man so on pure single target fights they are unlikely to take an ele unless they have to for healing cooldowns.

But considering you're benched on fights like sha of pride, galakras, shamans, spoils, siegecrafter where ele's should do very very good tells me something.

I have been to work for farm and progress on those kills . Couldnt attend. But benched for Siege and Paragons.

Deleted
    You're complaining about being benched when you're at work when they happen? really...

not sure but hulkovius is still using a heroic tdd weapon and none of the new trinkets (especially the immerseus trinket) so perhaps it gets better with some better equip on this slots?

I havent talked about being benched when at work since thats pretty obvious but the last progress bosses where I have been able to attend I am benched since I dont provide anything. My trinkets and weap could prolly put me in another position but its still not enough due to our roster.. 2 warlocks, mage, hunter, boomkin, rogue/DK, ShadowP..

Elemental is fine......our single target is middle of the pack which is fine. Our AoE is excellent...cleave is great, we bring TWO healing cooldowns and have a totem for just about everything else....if you are getting benched in 10 mans with that kind of utility I question your play or the quality of your raid leader

Deleted
    You complained about being benched, but failed to mention until now that you worked during a lot of progress kills... - pretty easy for people to think you where benched for the first kills due to being shit until you said.

ele shamans was fine in ToT, ele cleave and aoe was excellent but now everyone got enough buffs to set shamans in bad spot

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by mrinvisable2 View Post
    ele shamans was fine in ToT, ele cleave and aoe was excellent but now everyone got enough buffs to set shamans in bad spot
    Ele aoe is still fine and with the abundance of mastery we have now its just getting better, our single target got a few buffs as well.

We're still in a good spot but only a few people here seem to realise that.

Or alot of people feel pissed about not being able to be top dps on every fight all the time...
    Last edited by mmoc5e0982d093; 2013-09-29 at 04:01 PM.

Name another class that has....

A stun, Root, Snare, get your raid out of jail free, an Interrupt, A spell Reflect, a self dispell, a knockback, runspeed On demand, A Purge, a CC, TWO competitive healing cooldowns on a 3 minute or less timer, AND a skull Banner Like raid CD.

Did I miss anything?

All of this While at the same time doing competitive Damage.

But yes, Elemental Sucks, please Bench me because I am terrible.

Not everything can be explained in pure DPS terms

- - - Updated - - -

Edit: By the way...

http://www.wowprogress.com/character...s-hammer/Oxroc

This guy didnt get sat on a single fight except for paragon, he was in for siegecrafter

And he wasn't even sat for Paragons. There's a bug with the armory not crediting a kill unless a certain one dies last. He has the achievement for H Paragons.
    Last edited by Kazuchika; 2013-09-29 at 05:59 PM. Reason: More coherent post... maybe.

Well, there ya go =), I guess we officially dont suck then!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gendori View Post
    Well, there ya go =), I guess we officially dont suck then!
    Yay! It's official.

Now we can all stop complaining.

depraved seems to have 10 people for raiding only while sanitas has 11 or 12 people for raiding. so there is more competition for the dd slots. I would say it is a question of gear combined with the available alternative classes (and their gear/performance) and hulkovius if you missed some raids cause of work the chance is high your raid lead wants to keep the group as it is and give them equip first so that they can hunt for the last bosses better (never change a running system). what did your raid lead said to you why you got benched?

Quote Originally Posted by Zamey View Post
    The two pure single target fights I have logs for juggernaut hc + thok normal.

The only classes that beat me on juggernaut where an enhance, ret, hunter + rogue.
    On thok the only person who beat me was a fire mage.

You're in a high ranked 10 man so on pure single target fights they are unlikely to take an ele unless they have to for healing cooldowns.

But considering you're benched on fights like sha of pride, galakras, shamans, spoils, siegecrafter where ele's should do very very good tells me something.
    im starting to think ur a troll. if the only classes that beat you on juggernaut are 4 classes, then its likely u outgear the others by a huge margine or u have ur 4 piece/trinkets, or the others are simply bad at playing their classes. that doesnt mean ele is fine becuz u can outdps a few people in your GUILD GROUP that simply means your guild needs to start recruitiing some better players lololooll.

thok normal only class that beat you is a fire mage pretty much confirms that you either play with possibly some of the worst players in wow history or you outgear them by a huge margin. we are a hard casting class, we have very few instants at all, those interrupts kill a huge chunk our an ele shams dps and for you to say that your 2nd on normal thok, makes me laugh considering melee & hunters dont have this problem. were you the only person not targeted by thok to run to the other side of the room...is that why you were 2nd? or is it becuz ele is amazing at single target dps like you claim, even though 8 million other ele shams state otherwise, but i guess you know everything.

And for you to think PE is bad last tier shows how out of touch you really are with this class. it was one of the best talents to take in TOT and its still pretty good on a few fights in soo, and for you to blast it like only bad shamans take PE pretty much proves how clueless you are.
    Last edited by Dkenusc; 2013-09-30 at 02:46 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dkenusc View Post
    im starting to think ur a troll. if the only classes that beat you on juggernaut are 4 classes, then its likely u outgear the others by a huge margine or u have ur 4 piece/trinkets, or the others are simply bad at playing their classes. that doesnt mean ele is fine becuz u can outdps a few people in your GUILD GROUP that simply means your guild needs to start recruitiing some better players lololooll.

thok normal only class that beat you is a fire mage pretty much confirms that you either play with possibly some of the worst players in wow history or you outgear them by a huge margin. we are a hard casting class, we have very few instants at all, those interrupts kill a huge chunk our an ele shams dps and for you to say that your 2nd on normal thok, makes me laugh considering melee & hunters dont have this problem. were you the only person not targeted by thok to run to the other side of the room...is that why you were 2nd? or is it becuz ele is amazing at single target dps like you claim, even though 8 million other ele shams state otherwise, but i guess you know everything.

And for you to think PE is bad last tier shows how out of tough you really are with this class. it was one of the best talents to take in TOT and its still pretty good on a few fights in soo, and for you to blast it like only bad shamans take PE pretty much proves how clueless you are.
    I guess you can check my signature to see I'm not in a shit guild - kind of makes half your argument redundant, iron juggernaut hc actually involves a lot of movement so ele does perform a bit better than it otherwise would. The thok kill was no normal so it's not hard to guess quite a few of the dps are alts. And you realise getting targeted by thok as ele isnt a dps loss? Or are you just that bad at ele?

PE wasn't bad, just in a lot of situations EB beat it and it was only really worth using for very short bursty fights, fights with ridiculous movement or constant aoe.