Poll: What's the maximum number of Determination buff stack you've seen?

Page 1 of 3
LastLast

What's the highest number of Determination buff stack you've seen?

What's the maximum number of Determination buff stack you've been through?

For me I've seen 4, not more, was wondering if people have seen more?
    Last edited by Xjev; 2013-09-28 at 07:54 PM.

Personally haven't seen more than 3, but I heard some recent horror stories about 9 on Nazgrim.

20 on Durumu first week.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nitros14 View Post
    20 on Durumu first week.
    Except Determination can't stack beyond 10.

Maximum I've seen so far was 6, on Dark Shaman. Not even Garalon, Nazgrim and Durumu have caused so many wipes in the raids I've been on so far.
    Last edited by Adramalech; 2013-09-28 at 07:58 PM. Reason: Grammar.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tya View Post
    As a warlock, allow me to be the first to say that I get tremendous amounts of joy from watching fear pathing take you to Africa.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drayarr View Post
    Twinking is like going back to school when you are 30, just to be smarter than the other kids.

10+ Year Old Account
    I saw 9 on sha of pride
    It was never Hardcore Vs Casual. It was Socialites Vs. Solo players
    Quote Originally Posted by ringpriest View Post
    World of Warcraft started life as a Computer Roleplaying Game, where part of the fun of the game experience was pretending to be your character. Stuff like applying poisons and eating food enhanced the verisimilitude of the experience of playing a fantasy character in another world. Now that game has changed to become a tactical arcade lobby game.

Field Marshal
    15+ Year Old Account
    thats not true, ive had LFR's with 14 stacks last week + on leishen i had an lfr run that i entered on 19 stacks.

10 on Durumu and Thunder King in the early days of ToT.

Brewmaster
    15+ Year Old Account
    I reached 10 during ToT when a team of players decided it was fun to wipe the raid, making a 1 hour raid into a 4 hour one. Oh how great it is to play with random people across Europe/the globe.

Quote Originally Posted by Xjev View Post
    What's the maximum number of Determination buff stack you've been through?

For me I've seen 4, not more, was wondering if people have seen more?
    Never more than 2, and that's running lfr every week on minimum 5 characters. Not sure why anyone would stay much past 3.
    Apply blizzards model to any other subscription service,you'd be outraged:
    Netflix adds no new movies for a year, you click a new movie, there's a $5 fee.
    You're in an accident, click your onstar button, but there's an addition $20 fee for them to help.
    You turn on your tv only to find all you get are the infomercial channels. Every other show is pay per view.
    See how dumb that model is?

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Never seen more than 2 personally.

7 on lei shen, never more than 2-3 since.

Deleted
    Highest I saw was on Nazgrim today, got into a group and they had 8 stack. Kind of impressive there is a group still after so many wipes lol

Max I saw was 4 on Lei Shen and again on dark shaman. I heard from guildmates and people I believe that they hit 5 on LFR this week. Before determination was added, I was in some Galaron groups that wiped 10 times easily.

A lot of ´raiders´ will chime in here and lie and make it sound worse than it is. Like the guy above who said 20 ( doesn´t stack past 10).

At 4 stacks, you are doing crazy amounts of extra damage and the tanks are unkillable. I´ve been in groups that wiped hard at 1-2 stacks, and then just completely destroyed the boss at 4 stacks.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ironjaws-Mike View Post
    Highest I saw was on Nazgrim today, got into a group and they had 8 stack. Kind of impressive there is a group still after so many wipes lol
    All it takes is 1 person to stay. My guess is that even the worst instances get finished

Deleted
    5 or 6 on Lei Shen. Had 3 once or twice, maybe, but usually most groups kill it after 1 or 2 wipes.

Deleted
    I vaguely remember joining one with 8 once, but we killed it that try (obviously because of my fantastic performance ), I think it was Durumu. Next highest was only 2... But I don't LFR often =P

10 on Lei Shen. Haven't seen more than 2 this tier, but I've tried to avoid LFR at all costs.

10+ Year Old Account
    8 on Lei Shen first week he was available.
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)
    W/L/T/Death count: Wolf: 0/1/0/1 | Mafia: 1/6/0/7 | TPR: 0/4/1/5
    SK: 0/1/0/1 | VT: 2/5/2/7 | Cult: 1/0/0/1

Dark Shaman is breaking my highest seen, and we're not even close. 7 Stacks did it.

Before today, I think 2-3 was the highest.

Saw 10 on Lei shen first week of that LFR. Gotten 5 stacks on nazgrim twice now >.>

Had 4 on Iron Juggernaut today before I left.
    Only the dead have seen the end of war. - George Santayana
    Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it. - George Santayana