Does our legendary healer cloak have Unlucky Streak Prevention?

I've searched through pages and pages of google looking for the answer to this question.

What I know:

Paladins have ~0.64 Procs per minute on our Jina-Kang, Kindness of Chi-ji, but RPPM effects from previous patches offer a multiplier on this proc rate if your time-since-last-proc is high. AKA "Unlucky Streak Prevention" (jade spirit enchant, legendary meta gem, etc)

Blue explanation of Unlucky Streak Prevention: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/6892090046

Why I think the legendary cloak doesn't offer Unlucky Streak Prevention:

I downloaded an addon that tracks procs (ExtraCD) and RPPM effects. Based on the addon's behavior, it looks like the legendary cloak does not have Unlucky Streak Prevention. The addon very well could be inaccurate.

But why?

If the healer legendary cloak doesn't have Unlucky Streak Prevention, why is this the case? Why do (all) other healer effects offer it but this does not? I would just like some solid confirmation on this topic. if you know any good information pls share ty

Looking through logs (there are a lot of bugged logs out there btw)...
    It seems that - out of all the healing classes, paladins and disc priests get the least amount of healing done from the cloak. It's amazing how much healing a druid/shammy/monk/holy priest get from this cloak. They really need to change our proc % or the benefit we receive.

Quote Originally Posted by mcbubble View Post
    Looking through logs (there are a lot of bugged logs out there btw)...
    It seems that - out of all the healing classes, paladins and disc priests get the least amount of healing done from the cloak. It's amazing how much healing a druid/shammy/monk/holy priest get from this cloak. They really need to change our proc % or the benefit we receive.
    It's just an unfortunate proc in general. I've seen 14% from the cloak and I've seen 2%. I know on use goes against the nature of these legendaries but it would allow for some skill based timing. Too often it procs with no damage going out. Without fail it procs each time I'm running up a tower on Galakras.

Yeah, since the cloak was designed around healers without absorbs, WE have to work harder to make the most use out of it. Therefore if I knew if it offered Unlucky Streak Prevention it would help me a lot with planning cooldowns/etc.

Its quite easy to tell if it has unlucky prevention, it doesn't proc as soon as we get into combat (with a boss) so it doesn't.

Mine always procs at the start of combat (pretty sure...!?). That's a different mathematical mechanic than unlucky streak prevention though isn't it?
    Last edited by ileana; 2013-09-29 at 04:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ileana View Post
    Mine always procs at the start of combat (pretty sure...!?). That's a different mathematical mechanic than unlucky streak prevention though isn't it?
    Its the same mechanic thats used, its just time since last proc. Its just time since last proc*proc chance.

Quote Originally Posted by Xs View Post
    Its quite easy to tell if it has unlucky prevention, it doesn't proc as soon as we get into combat (with a boss) so it doesn't.
    You only get 2 minutes of bad luck protection on the pull, which isn't enough to guarantee that the healer cloak will proc.

Sit in town for ~7+ minutes and then try to proc the cloak.
    Last edited by Nitwit; 2013-09-29 at 08:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nitwit View Post
    You only get 2 minutes of bad luck protection on the pull, which isn't enough to guarantee that the healer cloak will proc.

Sit in town for ~7+ minutes and then try to proc the cloak.
    Sit waiting for tactic explanation and assignments > pull and no instant proc, same for a mid raid break.

Quote Originally Posted by Xs View Post
    Sit waiting for tactic explanation and assignments > pull and no instant proc, same for a mid raid break.
    That's no longer the case. Part of the RPPM changes with 5.4 was that at the pull, the "time since last proc" is set to 2 minutes, regardless of what it was before. If you pulled and reset 5 times in as many minutes, the "time since the last proc" would be 2 minutes at the moment of every pull. If you waited 3 hours between pulls, it would still be 2 minutes at the pull. The "Bad Luck Prevention" is a mechanic built into RPPM itself, not a function of the proc. The fact that it is RPPM means it has this "Bad Luck Prevention."

Quote Originally Posted by ileana View Post
    Since you've probably been sitting there before the boss, the proc chance at the beginning should be very high.