Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Who cares world first is still world first so stop trying to take it away from them

I'd rather chain Mechanar or other instances to get my stuff then doing dailies. BC was the sweet spot for instances and raids. When are they going to learn?

Quote Originally Posted by vendizritz View Post
    Who cares world first is still world first so stop trying to take it away from them
    They out geared it in 25 man gear with two 25 man lockouts per week and then killing it in 10 man where HP is lowered.
    EU/NA doesn't have this option.

Like I said who cares world first is still world first

Quote Originally Posted by Freia View Post
    No 25m here is balanced around the ilvl and greater gear gain. In asia, they have higher ilvl gear in their 25m and more chances to get tier and trinkets overall. They just geared in 25m than switched and facerolled 10m that is balanced for the lower ilvl gear. Trying to say it is the same as US/EU is completely false.
    It's not balanced around warforged which is common loot on 25 and very rare on 10mans. Warforged is the reward for doing 25man :P
    Everyone has so much to say
    They talk talk talk their lives away

The thing is that world first in the last patch boss usually implied that the guild was the best of the world for that tier. That is not the case in here, it is obviously a world first, but I don't think ppl is gonna consider them the best guild in this tier.

This is pretty much the equivalent of 25 man guilds face rolling 10 man Icc back in Wrath, except even moreso because of the extra warforged drops. Totally legit and yet a bit lame and underwhelming.

Quote Originally Posted by vendizritz View Post
    Like I said who cares world first is still world first
    Even if you repeat it 100 times: No it isn't. It is an asia world first; but not a legid one. Blizzard should simply stop to give them too much sugar.

Do you call Lance Armstrong the best cyclist even after he took performance enhanced drugs (no, i do not trivialize drugs; they are bad); but that how it is: asia sadly got performance enhanced gear compared to the rest of the world. So no, even if you say it again and again and again;

World first isn't it; but i would simply go away with the term world first:

There are 4 categories

Western 1st 10man
    Western 1st 25man
    Eastern 1st 10man
    Eastern 1st 25man

But there aren't world first anymore. If blizzard want to go back to world 1st, they need to change the rules back that everyone get the same ilvl, and at least the loot rules are the same in the first 4 weeks. Or that they downscale it for the first 4 weeks.

10+ Year Old Account
    Dem crazeh asians...

Let me quote manaflask here :

Unfortunately for Asian top guilds, Blizzard have chosen to change the rules there. They felt these changes - separate lockouts for 10/25 man raids, thus enabling more gear; significantly higher item levels in 25 man as well as 8% hit point and damage increases on 25 man bosses to try and offset that - was what their subscribers in Asia wanted. We cannot regard Asian guilds as competing in the same race anymore, even if they did have more difficult bosses in 25 man, there is simply no way to accurately gage whether this brings them to equal footing with other guilds considering their rather large gear advantage (both in ilevels and extra loot from 10 mans). In 10 man the situation is even worse, as their difficulty is the same as for other world guilds, but Asian guilds still have access to higher level loot (and more thereof) and so the fights become significantly easier.
    Asian world first is irrelevant till Blizzard decide to change rules again.

Quote Originally Posted by lyxx View Post
    Let me quote manaflask here :

Asian world first is irrelevant till Blizzard decide to change rules again.
    Oh, did Mana Flask also rail against the fact that Asian realms get the patch days later than US/EU? Does Mana Flask know that Asian guilds do not get access to PTR and learn the boss fights beforehand like US/EU guilds? They should learn not to spout anything "competitive" as it's just laughable.

Want to know what's truly competitive? Learn from Riot or Valve and how they handle international competition that makes it fair for everyone all over the world.

Not saying or ignoring the clear advantage that Asian guilds have this time. But when the West gets an advantage as it always had since previous expansions, it's perfectly fine for Mana Flask as they don't bother to point that.

Quote Originally Posted by Velerios View Post
    Even if you repeat it 100 times: No it isn't. It is an asia world first; but not a legid one. Blizzard should simply stop to give them too much sugar.

Do you call Lance Armstrong the best cyclist even after he took performance enhanced drugs (no, i do not trivialize drugs; they are bad); but that how it is: asia sadly got performance enhanced gear compared to the rest of the world. So no, even if you say it again and again and again;

World first isn't it; but i would simply go away with the term world first:

There are 4 categories

Western 1st 10man
    Western 1st 25man
    Eastern 1st 10man
    Eastern 1st 25man

But there aren't world first anymore. If blizzard want to go back to world 1st, they need to change the rules back that everyone get the same ilvl, and at least the loot rules are the same in the first 4 weeks. Or that they downscale it for the first 4 weeks.
    What a silly argument: "It's an Asian world first, but not a world first." By definition, that's exactly what it is. And it's absolutely legit (unless they were hacking or exploiting some way).

Nobody is saying they beat it the same way or that it's directly comparable to the NA/EU realms, but at the end of the day, they were the first guild in the world to down Heroic Garrosh... hence, world first.

I get the argument that the Asian guild had unfair advantage since it had better loot and differen lock outs...
    But going by the same logic, wouldn't that make "10-MAN" the *REAL* world first, since they get less Warforged gear?
    I see people talking about Method and Blood Legion, but shouldn't we be looking to Paragon then?

Developers themselves already told us that some fights are harder on 10, some on 25... Sure, 25 is harder to organize, but that is not such a issue for hardcore raiders like them because they play this game like a sports team.

If we are talking about unfair advantage, so we should consider the 'True race' 10-man SoO...

---
    Small edit: Average ilevel for those raid teams (from WoWProgress)
    25 heroic
    1st Method: 566,54 (#1 west)
    2nd Blood Legion: 565,29 (#3 west)

10 heroic
    1st Paragon: 562,27 (#34 west)
    2nd Depraved: 560.27(#97 west)

There is a clear difference in ilevels between 10-man and 25-man, but the difficult is not meant to be higher in 25... So, wouldn't that be unfair to call a 25 raid team "World First" ?

Who cares about worlds first 10man? Especially when they cheese it by using the higher ilevel drops from 25man.

Lightforged Draenei
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wayne25uk View Post
    Dem crazeh asians...
    They sure are, haha.

Still the Asian guild was the first in the world to kill garrosh no matter what you say or see different from the way they got higher item lv

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by potaco View Post
    What a silly argument: "It's an Asian world first, but not a world first." By definition, that's exactly what it is. And it's absolutely legit (unless they were hacking or exploiting some way).

Nobody is saying they beat it the same way or that it's directly comparable to the NA/EU realms, but at the end of the day, they were the first guild in the world to down Heroic Garrosh... hence, world first.
    Actually a lot of people in this thread are saying exactly that. People have specifically said that Asia outplayed EU/US guilds.

Quote Originally Posted by Terridon View Post
    It's not balanced around warforged which is common loot on 25 and very rare on 10mans. Warforged is the reward for doing 25man :P
    Provide proof of this.

Deleted
    While EU/US cries for casual content (LFR LOL) Asia calls for Hardcore content (Harder bosses, but drop higher ilvl loot)
    It's hilarious you don't recognize them for beating EU/US in the world first race. People on mmo champ SMH

Deleted
    By all means gratz too them but as anyone with a brain knows, this means nothing in the actual world first race.. It's all Method and BL (inb4 some nerd trys to say 10man is relevant.)

Quote Originally Posted by Divine Path View Post
    Too bad they couldn't do it on a level playing field though.

World First* heroic Garrosh kill. Too bad that asterisk will always be a blemish on their achievement.

We all know that the true World First is more important.
    http://www.loyogou.com/game/wow/ladd...ldLadders.html your right good thing they got TRUE WORLD FIRST!!!!