Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Easo View Post
    Mental images...
    need brain bleach...

10+ Year Old Account
    Screw bringing Leah back, obviously she was created purely for fan service. Just keep her dead.
    Beside my character who stuck the soulstone on his head at the end of Diablo 1, didn't came back as a redeemed character despite the sacrifices he made (yeah yeah I know he was tricked but it was all in good intentions) so why the hell should Leah, a character that I barely knew & cared about be resurrected?
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...trife/advanced
    WoW: Winterstrife, Level 120 Human Paladin | ESO: Strife Valor, CP 610 Dunmer Magblade | GW2: Inquisitor Strife, Level 80 Human Renegede.

What Tyrael should have done was pop EMFH and then blew cooldowns. win

Quote Originally Posted by Winterstrife View Post
    Screw bringing Leah back, obviously she was created purely for fan service. Just keep her dead.
    Beside my character who stuck the soulstone on his head at the end of Diablo 1, didn't came back as a redeemed character despite the sacrifices he made (yeah yeah I know he was tricked but it was all in good intentions) so why the hell should Leah, a character that I barely knew & cared about be resurrected?
    Cuz shes got a hot bod

Quote Originally Posted by goBIGorGOhome View Post
    What Tyrael should have done was pop EMFH and then blew cooldowns. win
    Malthael popped dispersion though.
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-6700 @2.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 960M | 16GB DDR4-2400MHz | 1 TB Toshiba SSD| Dell XPS 15

When I saw that it remembered me why i didnt bother with diablo III as it has no story. From an angel tyrael went to being a bald dude. Awesome.
    English is not my main language so grammar errors might happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Fencers View Post
    It's purely for dramatic effect. And it worked.

So cool. Blizz, you da best at cinematics.
    Agreed, I think even the most violent of Blizzard bashers usually agree that every single one of their cinematics kick majestic ass.
    “It's now very common to hear people say, 'I'm rather offended by that.' As if that gives them certain rights. It's actually nothing more... than a whine. 'I find that offensive.' It has no meaning; it has no purpose; it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. 'I am offended by that.' Well, so fucking what.”

Well if he did pop dispersion, he blew his load to soon. Bubble hearth?
    Last edited by goBIGorGOhome; 2013-10-31 at 04:06 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    In case you were wondering whether the cloud of angel gas kills. It does.

And I wish they return Leah - only to see her BRUTALLY MURDERED. Seriously, I thought I'd see her being torn apart from the inside by Diablo, but alas... One does not simply be a little cute loveable girl in Diablo and survive past 3rd act. I had a strong feeling she'd die when she started telling about her dream tavern. Whe secondary characters talk about romantic future plans, they are always about to die. Remember how that agent told Stark about his love interest in Avengers. Practically signed his own death sentence.