Thread: Haste with ilvl

Deleted

Haste with ilvl

Hi guys im currently at 533 Ilvl and have been stacking lots of mastery with my 15% hit in there and my crit from my gear is running around 17%.
    What i would like to no if anyone can tell me is what cap of haste should i be looking at before dumping it into mastery.
    i was currently trying to dump it now but my dps suffers when my haste is low at this ilvl.
    i have pushed it up a little since i was re forging and was hitting around the 10% mark on haste and i have managed to increase it to 16% but at a mastery loss.
    Any reccommends on where my haste should be thanks?

im destro spec.

The extra ticks of Immolate are at 2021, 10124 and 18200 haste.

SimCraft is a bit weird with stat weights atm since we're getting different results all the time. I'd still advice you to pull your stat weights from there to see what secondary stats are worth more than 0.5 of Intellect to make it clear what you should be gemming.

Personally what I'm doing right now is gemming Int/Mastery in red sockets, Hit/Mastery in blue and Mastery in yellow. After that my stat prio is 15% Hit > Mastery > Crit > Haste on single target while on multitarget fights I try maintain some haste because Rain of Fire and Immolate will significantly increase burning ember generation when hitting more targets. Worth to mention is that I don't as high as 10124 haste for the extra Immolate tick because I'm using the legendary meta gem and I'm no fan of going 0.2s under the GCD for my Incinerate.

PS. Next time post questions like this in one of the sticky threads related to the spec you have questions about.

Deleted
    Ok thanks for the feedback and in future i will try and find the right section to post in ,
    Its just that i very rarely post in forums.