Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Humans can't really have an iconic flying mount now. For years they have not used any and had the Wildhammer help them out in that department. That's why the Wildhammer are so beneficial. To have a sudden new flying mount for humans and it being "iconic" won't work after the two decades of warcraft we've seen them not using any.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyrops View Post
    So Ironman mount is out of the question?
    Skygolem is this, and it is amazing

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
    I actually I think it would be awesome if human gets something mix technology and their knowledge of magic for their mount; Something like an arcane powered hovering Pod -racer with RUNES.
    Damn, I read that as iPod ... Yes more sleep would be a good idea.

Deleted
    Well, I thought Lions were the "special" steed Blizzard gave the Humans, sure it's an Alliance mount, but it's very much human special awesome mount! It's either Horse or Lion, they both fit them perfectly.

Deleted
    I actually I think it would be awesome if human gets something mix technology and their knowledge of magic for their mount; Something like an arcane powered hovering Pod -racer with RUNES.
    If we get ethereals that would be a must!

Quote Originally Posted by Wildtree View Post
    a UFO lol. I actually thought about something along that line.
    They'd probably just crash them

Quote Originally Posted by Ryngo Blackratchet View Post
    Yeah, Rhandric is right, as usual.

10+ Year Old Account
    Humans are boring, gotta deal with it.

Gryphons work fine as human flying mounts. At this point I'd say they're as associated with humans as they are with dwarves.
    What I want to see, though, are special flying mounts for Paladins and Warlocks. They have their special ground mounts but ground mounts more or less became obselte with Cata, save for a few exceptions. So a Charger or Fel-inspired gryphon/wyvern only accessible for Paladins and Warlocks would be cool.

Quote Originally Posted by docterfreeze View Post
    Humans are boring, gotta deal with it.
    It's sort of a paradox. In a fantasy setting where people scramble to play an elf, dwarf, goblin, orc, etc... it's the humans who actually stand out as unique.
    Last edited by Disreali; 2013-09-30 at 02:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyrops View Post
    So Ironman mount is out of the question?
    You have seen the Sky Golem yes?

This is the humans underwater mount.

Just buy a celestial steed mount and call it good.

10+ Year Old Account
    I always thought the Nether Spore Bat... things would be good for Draenei.

And why not an eagle for Humans?

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    I always thought the Nether Spore Bat... things would be good for Draenei.

And why not an eagle for Humans?
    I believe the gryphons pretty much fill the eagle spot.

Giant Moth for Draenei, Netherray for Orcs, Pterrodax for Trolls, and Carrionbirds for Worgen.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gurluas View Post
    Giant Moth for Draenei

Deleted
    Draenei are from the Outland and I actually love to see some sort of Naaru powered vehicle for Draenei. Holy Magic Hovercraft or something.
    Uhm draenai arent from outland.... they just dumped on that planet the same way they did with azeroth, their homeplanet is Argus

Quote Originally Posted by Mokaproductionist View Post
    If we get ethereals that would be a must!
    I had the same idea, as Ethereal as a neutral race and they other races to be TINKERS!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by pippen1001 View Post
    Uhm draenai arent from outland.... they just dumped on that planet the same way they did with azeroth, their homeplanet is Argus
    wow great awesome intense knowledge wow lore mastery

Imagine those words in Shibe format.

Deleted
    Why would you want the humans, or any other race for that matter, to be able to fulfill every role?

The fact that humans lack something and require the assistance of another race/subfaction to support is a good thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Wildtree View Post
    agreed..... The bats have nothing to do with trolls.. They just used them for the bat being a horde trait, and not a troll trait, when they added the troll druids. Alliance has the Eagle shape, Horde has the Bat shape.

Eagles could be used as Human flyers though.
    Um, what? Are you kidding? The Trolls have been using bat riders since TFT. There's also a bat loa. Bats are a "horde trait" because of the trolls.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well there are many things that SHOULD be mounts, like:

Spiders (well that's something that i want as a mount):

Eagles: The Amani Trolls use them as mounts and the frost dwarfs too...

Owls: As someone else pointed out, in WC2 these were used as mounts by the NE

Wasps: ermm... I LIKE THEM!

Stags: We already can mount druid's stag forms, so make a mount of them! (also Malfurion in WC3 is using one as a mount)

Elks: Almost the same thing as Stags...

Condors: We saw the Twilight's Hammer using them as a mount

Clefthood: They are outland kodos (They are Kodos cousins, just with a lot of fur)

Crocolisk: There's a boss in Lost City of the Tol'vir that's using one as a mount (Lockmaw and Augh)

Mule: Really... why there isn't a mount of these?

Shoveltusk: They are most of the time compared with the Tabulks and Elekks (both are used as mounts):

Quilen: There's a flying version of these called the Imperial Quilen, that means that the Mogus used the Quilen as mounts and guardians.
    Last edited by Maxilian; 2013-09-30 at 03:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lostwood View Post
    Why would you want the humans, or any other race for that matter, to be able to fulfill every role?

The fact that humans lack something and require the assistance of another race/subfaction to support is a good thing.
    because they are not an alliance of convenience.