Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    I don't care about WoW, this game has been dragged on for too long. I'd love to hear something about their new MMO though.
    8700K (5GHz) - Z370 M5 - Mugen 5 - 16GB Tridentz 3200MHz - GTX 1070Ti Strix - NZXT S340E - Dell 24' 1440p (165Hz)

10+ Year Old Account
    Expect to see:
    -WoW expansion (possible cinematic which i doubt they will release it so early, at most the expansion "in-game" features trailer + possible alpha-beta announcements).
    -D3 RoS possible beta release date, possible live release date, PTR etc.
    -Some TITAN info.
    -Some Blizzard-DOTA info, trailers, possible release date.
    -Some new Annual Pass thingy, I liked the idea.
    -Hopefully some next SC2 expansion info (protoss related).
    -For gods sake new models info / release date / some preview of them at least.
    | i9 10850K | RTX 3080 Ti Aorus | Z490 Aorus Ultra G2 | Corsair 32GB DDR4 3600MHz | Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB | Seagate BarraCuda 6TB | Corsair HX1000W Platinum | Cooler Master H500M

Light comes from darkness shise's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Azerothian Federal government shoutdown. All the city guard will be sent home and only the king and his warriors will be payed.
    ------------------

Nah, in a serious note, I think that we'll see light on the new expansion, I believe they'll simply "fully" reveal as they did other times. MoP was a secret for a long time, this time they'll just show it.

Obviously the main subject is gonna be a new WoW Expansion, probably The Dark Below.
    Also we gonna get some details about Diablo 3 Xpack and last Starcraft 2 Xpack, and maybe Heartstone release date.

I know better than to expect anything. But instead I just will go on what is possible.

-WoW exp announcement, pretty much given at this point, last tier of MoP is done, it has to be announced

-RoS beta announcement, I would expect this more than anything else, we will get tons more info as well and maybe some nice surprices

-SC2 expansion info, it's time for some Protoss!

-Blizz allstars info, possible rename.. wouldn't be surpriced if we heard nothing.

-Something entirely new(unlikely)

-HS release info, blizz usually doens't give exact dates though unless they know it's ready. And would expect open beta to be there already. Also possibile that they come in, show trailer and say: Btw it's open beta now.

-Whatever Heroes of the Storm is. It fits blizzards usual curve of announcement. It's something, maybe it's just a rename of blizzard allstars though.
    Last edited by mrgreenthump; 2013-10-01 at 12:55 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    - New expansion announcement WOW with message it will be on PTR in December or early 2014.
    - release date for Hearthstone? (Not sure if it is known)

Naga cannot happen due to no legs :P so you have an armor issue they won't make armor just for one race.

As for expectations allot of Demon info :P Expect the worlds Time, Portal, SOUL, DEMON and ILLADIN to be said allot.

Some unexplained things:
    Medivh - Still has curse active over Deadwind pass, (and ravens flying around Kara . )
    Karazhan - Had new flight point / door thingy added ages ago but nothing came of it.
    Karazhan Crypts - Still around nothing being done with it.
    Arthus - Body vanished.
    Illadin - Body vanished also.
    Edward the odd - Set was complete i think but we have not seen him?

Expecting a Kara Raid most likely in crypts under it with Medivh as a boss.

You will have most likely a Live raid, Some crappy overrated emo band playing (maybe even Justin), costume contest, The normal boring starcraft rubbish and some diablo news. Oh and i think something different maybe some movie stars appearing, been allot of them coming out the closet saying they play wow at late. Maybe you will see some movie stars, tv stars, singers playing wow live or something?
    Last edited by Stacie; 2013-10-01 at 12:58 PM.

Deleted
    -New WoW Exp (and whatever the heck Heroes of the Storm is)
    -Hearthstone release date.Perhaps even something about its expansion.Its still early,but hell,why not?
    -More news about The Reaper of Souls. (Diablo III)
    -Its probably not going to happen,but I keep my hopes up for anything WarCraft IV related.
    -A preview of the next player models,as well as ETA.
    -StarCraft II:Legacy of the Void?No?
    -And honestly I'd be quite disappointed if we didn't hear anything about project Titan.Sure,the entire project has been reset,but there has to be something they can tell us.

Deleted
    D3 Stuff
    HS Stuff
    WoW Exp

And hopefull for blizz allstars

There won't be an annual pass, because Blizzard is pumping out enough WoW content. First one only existed to keep subscriptions for the dreadfully long 4.3.

Other than that, everything's been said.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Chaos View Post
    Naga cannot happen due to no legs :P so you have an armor issue they won't make armor just for one race.

As for expectations allot of Demon info :P Expect the worlds Time, Portal, SOUL, DEMON and ILLADIN to be said allot.

Some unexplained things:
    Medivh - Still has curse active over Deadwind pass, (and ravens flying around Kara . )
    Karazhan - Had new flight point / door thingy added ages ago but nothing came of it.
    Karazhan Crypts - Still around nothing being done with it.
    Arthus - Body vanished.
    Illadin - Body vanished also.
    Edward the odd - Set was complete i think but we have not seen him?

Expecting a Kara Raid most likely in crypts under it with Medivh as a boss.

You will have most likely a Live raid, Some crappy overrated emo band playing (maybe even Justin), costume contest, The normal boring starcraft rubbish and some diablo news. Oh and i think something different maybe some movie stars appearing, been allot of them coming out the closet saying they play wow at late. Maybe you will see some movie stars, tv stars, singers playing wow live or something?
    Illadin and his brother Paladin

I'd actually like a Warcraft IV RTS, but the story is a prequel/retelling of the First and Second War (and maybe a 'remastered' Warcraft III part too).

Might not be popular with some of the lore fans (though personally as a lore fan myself I'd love a more fleshed out backstory), but it wouldn't negatively impact World of Warcraft then (since any story in Warcraft IV is a story that can't be used in WoW directly).

Would be amazing if they even had a seperate army for each race, with limited 'allies' from other races being available with certain tech. So for example, you play as Humans and you can get access to a small number of High Elven, Gnomish and Dwarven units if you tech into them. Or you play as Forest Trolls, and you can get Ogres and Orc allies. But your primary race decides what units your army will mostly be made of, and who your heroes are, and what missions you take part in. Would also make the competitive multiplayer side of it very varied and interesting.

Oh, and bring back naval combat. Heck, add in the ability for loading units onto all ships and have them be able to assault other ships if close enough!

But we'll probably just get info on WoW X5, Diablo 3x and Hearthstone. I don't expect information on Titan for a few more years, and SC2 Legacy of the Void will probably be next year. But who knows?

10+ Year Old Account
    Only a few things we will hear about.

-World of Warcraft
    -Starcraft
    -Diablo
    -Hearthstone
    -Blizzard's all star.

I don't expect anything from titan, since the team is basicly gone except a few people, and i don't think blizzard wants to show the world a game, and then people will be dissapointed when they see the remake after it.

Best to hide the old stuff. x)
    Quote Originally Posted by Shekora View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?

Wow Expansion of course.
    Hearthstone release date.
    Probably something about a smaller game that can be played on a smart phone
    D3 and/or SC something or other (though I don't pay attention to those).

Considering they put Titan on hold for who knows how long I really doubt they'll talk about that at all.

-WoW expac
    -RoS
    -Hearthstone
    -Blizz Starz

I still have a (naive) feeling that there will be a big surprise. Either WC4 or Titan.

WoW expansion is a given
    More D3 info, including more details on a lot of the datamined stuff (ladders, different kinds of loot runs, etc), maybe beta info
    Formal announcement and title of the "Blizzard allstars" game, which I am betting is Heroes of the Storm
    Hearthstone stuff, release date unlikely.

NO TITAN INFO.

Quote Originally Posted by Lorewalker View Post
    I just don't see much reason for ogres to join the Horde in a naga-centric expansion, and I just want playable naga so badly. I also think the high elves/nage constellation is interesting, because they're both descended from Night Elves. They both have a certain relationship to Aszhara.
    Members of the Horde army that were loyal to Garrosh got destroyed in SoO. So the Horde needs all the help it can get rebuilding, and they've had the Ogres on speed dial since the second war. They just have to make that phone call. Plus they said they considered the ogres as a playable race in Cata, which means they probably already have finished art assets related to playable ogres sitting around on a computer somewhere.

Back @ OT

I think their first major announcement will be the new WoW expansion. Since any time there's a WoW expansion it's their first major announcement after the opening ceremony.

But because the Diablo 3 audience is currently bigger than the WoW audience they'll probably hold the D3 panel before the WoW panel.

And yeah, I can picture free Reaper of Souls being folded into another WoW annual pass. So it'll probably go: X5 > Repeaer of Souls information > Annual Pass #2 announcement.

But it will probably be the most exciting and epic WoW xpac reveal yet. Because WoW needs a very exciting reveal right now. I mean, Diablo 3 Reaper of Souls was announced along with a fully polished ultra cool cinematic. So it's quite possible that the X5 reveal will have the same thing.

As far as Titan goes, with the project rebooted very recently I doubt they'll have any assets to show off; but you never know.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gheld View Post
    Members of the Horde army that were loyal to Garrosh got destroyed in SoO. So the Horde needs all the help it can get rebuilding, and they've had the Ogres on speed dial since the second war. They just have to make that phone call. Plus they said they considered the ogres as a playable race in Cata, which means they probably already have finished art assets related to playable ogres sitting around on a computer somewhere.
    The races have to somehow relate to what's going on in the expansion, otherwise it feels disconnected.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lorewalker View Post
    New WoW expansion: The Dark Below

New Alliance race: High Elves
    New Horde race: Naga

Main villain: Azshara

South Sea expansion with underwater zones and South Sea islands
    Player housing on ships

Open world ocean exploring
    100x not this

Starcraft/Diablo II/Warcraft 3 announced as a mobile games for phone and tablet.

Please let it happen :P