Hi everyone,

I am starting a new guild for people who think leveling is something to enjoy and not just a means to an end; who like to level without insane amounts of heirlooms, gold and guild perks to begin with.

Why? Because my best memories of playing WoW were the times I was leveling my first character to max level (60 at the time), as I am sure some people will agree. Also, the entire 1-60 leveling process was revamped in Cataclysm, but I haven't even seen half of it since I was only doing dungeon finders on my alts, fully decked out in heirlooms. Also, because of the major class revamps that were done while I was on a WoW break I feel a little estranged from their spell mechanics, and I think that the best way to really get to know a class' mechanics is by leveling it slowly from the very start - not by going up multiple levels from doing one dungeon. This also makes it easier for you to keep up on your professions (I am personally taking on mining and blacksmithing) as you level.

Now, I'm not asking you to give anything up - I still have my mains and alts on another realm - I just see this as an enjoyable side project, and hope some of you might agree and care to join. New players are also very welcome. The only thing I want to be strict about is that leveling is done without heirlooms. If you want to do Dungeon Finders, that is not a problem at all, but I am personally going to avoid them as much as I can because they give too much experience in my opinion.

I'm also not asking you to start leveling full-time - I will still be raiding and doing dailies on my mains as well. Just think of it as a relaxed, casual environment to level a new class, explore the new Azeroth questlines, what you want.

(warning: boring history lesson) The guilds name alludes to the Arts & Crafts movement that emphasized the importance of craftmanship, which emerged in the late 19th century as a reaction against mass-produced industrial products.

If you're interested in joining, give me a shout when I'm online. In case I am on another character, here's my battle tag: Krispyn#2968