Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Elmillia View Post
    Yet another murloc... This is getting old.
    blasphemy.

what you gonna say next? yet another santa? its tradition.

you probably have your grandpa dress up as a power ranger or somethin for christmas :P well you can take your wacko non traditional ways over to your house and let me have my santas and my murlocs
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Deleted
    I just want the Murloc I might watch the conf lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    murlocs shouldnt have toenails. its unnatural.
    whens the last time frogs or fish had toenails? looks creepy as hell
    Atoms are liars, they make up everything!

Quote Originally Posted by Kryos View Post
    claws arent toe nails :P
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

cool. still not spending $1000 to go.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Elmillia View Post
    Yet another murloc... This is getting old.
    What? Getting murloc pet was one of the major reasons for me to buy the Blizzcon Virtual Ticket.

I wonder when we'll get the pet(s) in-game tho, can't wait.

Deleted
    Garbage...

Deleted
    I wonder what's up with that portrait, it's an abomination! Portraits so far have been of Pandaren for MoP, Worgen, goblin for Cataclysm, what does an Abomination mean? Dark Below something to do with the Scourge?

EDIT: Oh, forgot those were from Collector's Editions, but still, why an Abomination?
    Last edited by mmoc56c829a066; 2013-10-01 at 09:16 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zannypants View Post
    Stop reusing Murkimus's model :<
    I have no idea what you're going on about; this is a completely new model.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Endre View Post
    I wonder what's up with that portrait, it's an abomination! Portraits so far have been of Pandaren for MoP, Worgen, goblin for Cataclysm, what does an Abomination mean? Dark Below something to do with the Scourge?
    It looks like an Abom in Space Marine gear; I know stitches was planned to be playable in Blizzard All-stars, perhaps this is one of his "skins?" Or maybe it's just another "Tauren marine" type gag thing.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

the murloc is ugly as hell... his feet look more like ogre feet than anything else, give him back his cute and deadly murloc feet!

Godammit - never bought one of these tickets but that crusader murloc must be mine! Damn you Blizzzzzzzzzz

Not sure if you guys know this... the virtual ticket has an added bonus of showing you a livestream from BlizzCon! That is what you are paying for

Quote Originally Posted by Notorious View Post
    Not sure if you guys know this... the virtual ticket has an added bonus of showing you a livestream from BlizzCon! That is what you are paying for
    the majority of people buy the livestream for the ingame goodies.

10+ Year Old Account
    Have to admit, I am pretty interested in getting into that BlizzCon stream this year, and these goods made me quite tempted in fact. Love the Murky pet. XD

10+ Year Old Account
    Awesome murloc. It shall be mine !

Hmm I wonder if this Crusader Murloc will battle with Mini Diablo!?!

Deleted
    The pet shows where the next expansion is going, at least it did for cataclysm. So the main hero of the nex xpac, will once again be Tirion Fordring, n his enemy will be the Burning Legion!

Last edited by mmocced9c7d33d; 2013-10-01 at 10:15 PM.

Murloc is BA

Deleted
    haha the teeth <3

Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    blasphemy.

what you gonna say next? yet another santa? its tradition.

you probably have your grandpa dress up as a power ranger or somethin for christmas :P well you can take your wacko non traditional ways over to your house and let me have my santas and my murlocs
    Ya then other items like mount's or even murloc custom are just silly am i right all we need is the same murloc pet resinked over and over and over now.
    "We don't need Blizz to nerf the content. We need it to be less terrible." - Totalbiscuit