553 Aff/Destro Lock LF 10 man

Hello, my guild broke up just this past weekend and I am looking for a new place to raid. I am looking for semi-hardcore environment. A place where we kill bosses and people dont die to the same thing every pull. But also a place that has a fun and enjoyable environment.

Toon name - Desxx on Mal'Ganis
    I am looking for a 10 man, pref horde.
    We like teams that are at least 14/14 normals, heroics a plus.
    I am looking to raid 2-3 nights a week, pref sun-thurs. I would like the weekends off.

I have been raiding heroics since tier 11. I was 11/16 hm in tier 14, I took most of tier 15 off but ended it at 5/13 HM and I have just re geared in the past two weeks. I went from a 526 ilvl to a 553 ilvl and am doing competitive dmg.

If interested, please leave a post below or send me a msg at wibber#1862

Simple Math of Andorhal needs a warlock for a full-time 25-man raiding position. We raid Sunday-Thursday 7:00pm-12:00am EST. We have completed 8/14 heroic Tier 16 normal modes, 13/13 tier 15 heroic modes, and 16/16 tier 14 heroic modes.

We are a 7-year-old guild started in 2006 who has every server first on Andorhal since Karazhan. Most members of Simple Math have been active raiders for a year or more. This is one of the most stable guilds you'll find anywhere.

You can apply on our forums or by sending an officer your application in a private message. You can also reach me through realid via my battle tag at nik#1607. Hope to hear from you soon!

http://www.simplemathguild.com/
    http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/...ting.tier16_25
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/guild/an...Simple%20Math/

<The Church> is an Alliance 25 man heroic progression guild. We raid 3 nights per week. We are on Darkspear, one of the most highly alliance populated pvp servers. We are currently 4/14 Heroic Siege of Orgrimmar. Our members strive to be not just great players, but great people too. We are friendly, mature, laid back, and work together to get the job done. Our #1 focus is killing bosses, but we offer a great community outside of raiding as well. You can apply to www.churchguild.org or contact me via my battle tag Elpay#1485 if you have any questions. We are always recruiting exceptional players!

RAID SCHEDULE
    Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 7:45 - 11:45 PM Mountain Standard Time
    Invites are at 7:20, trash starts at 7:35.

CURRENT OPENINGS
    Now recruiting all classes and specs. We are recruiting tanks, melee, ranged dps, and healers.

Check our website for the most updated information.

EXPECTATIONS
    Church members must exhibit a thorough understanding of their class and how to use it to the benefit of their groups. We like people who can work well with others in stressful situations, who can analyze challenges and offer solutions while accepting the ideas of others, and above all, we look for members who have that rare, but treasured combination of fun-loving maturity.

HISTORY
    We've cleared all content that's been released since the open of BC and have a few accomplishments under our belt:

Server first Eredar Twins (pre-3.0)
    Server first Algalon 25 man (The Celestial Defender)
    Server first Yogg 0 25 man (Death's Demise)
    Tribute to Insanity 25
    Only guild on Darkspear with Dedicated Insanity
    Server first Heroic Gara'jal the Spiritbinder
    Server first Heroic Spirit Kings 25 man
    Server first Heroic Will of the Emperor 25 man (Delver of the Vaults)

What makes <The Church> stand out from other guilds?
    The most common things look for in a guild they want to call home is current openings, current progression, and raid times. In addition to our 3-night 25 man niche, here are some of the reasons why <The Church> should be a place you can call home.

ACCURATE SCHEDULE - Our raids end on time. We make the commitment to start and end the raids on time because we know you want to get as much content complete as possible without interfering with sleep schedules or other commitments you have outside of the game.

STELLAR PLAYERS - All of our players come prepared to raid. We do not bring players who need to be carried. There is no drama pushing people away. Everyone takes the extra time to research all encounters and class mechanics to excel.

NO RECRUITING FOR BENCH - Our players come to raid and that is exactly what they do. We value every member of our team. Sometimes other guilds recruit an openings and only allow new recruits access to one or two fights. Our goal is to have recruits engage all content as often as possible.

FUN GUILD - We find the balance between staying focused in raids and having a light hearted fun time. We all want to enjoy the game, make good progression, and make new friends. We are a mature, we are pleasant to be around, and there is always a character or two online to make you smile.

You can read more about us and apply online at www.churchguild.org . For more information, you can talk to Discoelpay in-game, send a PM to Discoelpay on our forums, or add Discoelpay's battle tag Elpay#1485. Please note, some kind of combat log such as WWS/WMO/WOL will greatly improve your chances of being accepted. First impressions are key.

P.S: Contrary to our name, we are not a religious guild in any way.

Hi, Rawrlock.

Side Project is 25-man, not 10 like you are looking for, but we match up with the other criteria you are looking for. We are 3-nights a week, Mon-Wed, 8-11:30 but we are making solid progress every week. Tuesday we cleared the first 10, last night we cleared Thok and Siegecrafter and got our first kill on Paragons. Should kill Garrosh on Monday and be starting Heroics on Tuesday. We are looking for a great warlock for a full time raid spot.

Side Project 25M US-Eonar[H]

http://sideproject.enjin.com
    http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/eonar/Side+Project

Recruiting
    • Warlocks
    • Rogues
    • DPS Death Knights
    • Restoration Shaman
    • Exceptional Players

• Parsing in the 70th percentile or better at EpeenBot
    • Above average raid awareness
    • Good attitude
    • Solid FPS
    • Low Latency

Schedule
    • Mon, Tues, Wed - 8:00-11:30 EST
    • 15-minute break at 9:30ish

Loot System

Why We Are Different
    • We never recruit for the bench - If you have excellent raid awareness while maintaining high performance you will get a permanenet raid spot.
    • We recruit players, not gear - If you are consistently out-performing players with better gear, we are interested in you.
    • Punctual with fast pulls - We respect each other's time commitment and limited schedule and try to keep things moving.
    • No locker room - We are not prudes, but we are here to raid and respect the wide diversity of players in the guild and there is no room for excessive foul language, racist or sexist remarks.
    • Schedule - Designed for those with careers and kids: 8 to 11:30 EST, Mon, Tues, Wed with a 15 minute break.
    • No l33t sp34k, yelling or raging - If "u failzor ur nub l2p" is your idea of communication you will not fit in here.

Who We Are Looking For
    We value solid play, maturity, and a fast-paced raid atmosphere. We don't begrudge each other and take mistakes in stride, but insist that players improve with each attempt. We are a guild of raiders. Before you apply make sure the following describe you:
    • You think you will have near 100% attendance.
    • You acquire loot because you want to raid, not the other way around.
    • You would rather show up for progression than farm because perfecting new content is more exciting than farming epics.
    • You think theorycrafting and participating in class forums is fun because you are always looking for an edge.

If you are looking for a fresh start, are a weathered veteran coming back into the game, or from a guild that have just lost their GM or Raid leader and need a new home, please consider us and take a look at the website for more information. You can respond to this thread or hit up one of the officers on below.

Thank you for considering Side Project.

Contact Info:
    GM - Saibot
    Battletag - bluefog03#1752

Officer - Tehpounderer
    Battletag - Shiz#1750

Hey Rawrlock, I see that you are looking for a new guild. <The Church> is an Alliance 25 man heroic progression guild. We raid 3 nights per week on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays from 7:45 - 11:45 PM Mountain Standard Time. We are on Darkspear and we are currently 6/14 Heroic. We currently have openings for all classes and specs, so you should apply if you are interested in joining our roster. You can apply to www.churchguild.org or contact me via my battle tag Elpay#1485 if you have any questions.