Hello all and thanks for taking the time to stop by and read my post....

I am a returning player that just reactivated my account. I cancelled back in July so that I could complete my Masters program. Now that school is finished, I am looking to get back to raiding and to find a solid guild to do that with.

I am hoping to find an established guild that raids 2 nights per week. I am not looking for a certain progression pace but a guild that can move forward and enjoy the game, start to finish. As I stated before, I stopped raiding just as my old guild started Heroic Throne of Thunder. That being said, my current ilvl is 529. I am 2 runestones short of getting my legendary cape which will happen this week. I am running as much SoO as possible to not only get some appropriate gear but also to get time on the tier bosses.

I understand I am a little bit behind but I can guarantee that I can complete with most players of my class. I am very dedicated to being fully prepared for progression and the bosses we may encounter. I fully research bosses strategies from my class perspective and show up ready, on time, everytime.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ffers/advanced

ToT - 1/12 Heroic
TES - 1/4 Heroic
HoF - 2/6 heroic
MV - 5/6 Heroic
DS - 8/8 Heroic
FL - 7/7 Heroic

- - - Updated - - -

Hope to find that 2 night raiding guild.