Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    So I have been a main DK player since wrath and I have been thinking about blood as it pertains to PvP. I honestly have never had much problem dealing with Blood DKs in pvp because as a DK myself I have a tool that allows me to cut their biggest asset which is self healing. Playing a blood in the past it was almost impossible to deal with ranged characters that kited me to death slowly because obviously death strike does not function and blood worms also do not function at range. Which leaves just conversion and blood tap healing, but that can be very hard to push through considering defenses and the passive healing in conversion. I understand why it is frustrating for current players, but their damage output has never been a problem outside of vengeance for a short time.

It makes me curious on how blood may actually be able to surpass unholy in TSG, since the main thing that unholy brings to TSG is necrotic stacking and small CC on off targets, blood would theoretically allow me to do that job even better during burst and allow me to basically play out in the open for much longer than is possible right now. Instead of being able to get 6 necrotic strikes up during burst (4 death and two from tap) I could possibly get 8 up as blood and then ERW and get another 8 up vey quickly. I would have the same sticking power as unholy, just outside of supplying those nectoric stacks I would have no pressure at all. I am just curious if that is all DKs really need to be when paired with a warrior or a hunter, a giant necrotic bomb. I am going to test next time I play on the difference between necrotic stacks because of unholy might scaling. My guess is it will be similar overall stack size given the lower blood AP but higher stack number.

Curious. Interesting. Maybe the rise of Warrior/Blood/X? Oooh, could have the warrior spec bloodbath and staggering shout to root everyone in a bladestorm while the DK stacks up necros and call it the Rotting Bloodbath Cleave.... lol

Just go Frost DK like back in wotlk, they're still OP right? LOL

Quote Originally Posted by saltyharbls View Post
    ive seen said rank1 players having big problems with double blood.
    Rank 1 players have zero problems with double blood.

So I tried out blood as a dps and it just does not work. The AP difference between unholy and blood is just too much to make up for the extra necros. Plus, I got better at using plague leech and the stacks as unholy were pretty significant.

On the flip side, I haven't played blood in a while and I was literally tanking 6-7 guys in an AB game for almost the whole game. Was a few warriors, ret, hpal, boomkin, a blood DK and rogue that kept coming and leaving when he got bored. Was just me, they couldn't kill me it was hilarious but extremely boring as I could not do enough damage to kill any of them either.

Quote Originally Posted by Coldhearth View Post
    So not true.

Because when you have to make a thread explaining why you're balanced, that means you're balanced, right?

No.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Prag View Post
    Because when you have to make a thread explaining why you're balanced, that means you're balanced, right?

No.
    Where did I ever say that blood was balanced?

Also

We've also beat a tyrannical gladiator rsham+gladiator feral. Tyrannical Gladiator hunter and Vengeful Gladiator ret and in season 12 when warrior's had gag order Flubbah and Hawt as blood DK + prot warr so rank 1 players do infact struggle with how ridiculous tanks are in PvP

Quote Originally Posted by Fleepz View Post
    Where did I ever say that blood was balanced?
    You're right - you didn't. I just didn't read the 2nd paragraph. Guess I'm just quick to assume it's one of those "Hey guys we're balanced you just have to do <this> to beat us.".

vsed double blood dk twice in a row on the weekend as warrior disc priest.
    the comp is pretty much cancer incarnate.
    i managed to win both times when there was 1-2 min left on the timer for the buff. found it easy to focus the one with less hp and just dish out non stop pressure.

disarming them before bursting helps a great deal, also with bloodworms you can easily take advantage of the 20 second cutoff on shockwave, when they pop burst use die by sword etc.

overall, 1/10 crap comp to vs is frustrating yet easy to tackle, mind you this was at around 1900 mmr, id imagine it being MUCH worse st higher ratings. just feels like this comp purely exists because of the crowd buff.

^ nah, I've seen high rated double blood teams before this patch. In 5.3, I watched Venruki play against a double blood team that had 2.2k in 2s and 1550 in 3s.

http://www.twitch.tv/pikabooirl/b/467653336

At 1 hr 19 min, pikaboo and chanimals get owned by double blood.

Why would you play double blood?

Doesn't mean anything to me tho, i tend to like facing teams with blood DK's in them ebcause it's always auto-win.

Never lost a match vs a team with a blood DK in it as a DW frost DK. They die quite fast, and don't deal very much damage either....

that's interesting thanks for the tips. I keep seeing 2xBL in 2s in low ratings (<2k) and also a lot of bloods + different class. We haven't lost yet vs them due to the fact they suck so bad at low ratings they don't even know how to survive