Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Cirayne24 View Post
    Old school windfury? Procing off its self, similar to old school sword proc? Or just procing 2nd attacks a certain percent of the time. Would Mace Stuns be perfect randomness again?

So it comes down to, you only like offensive randomness.
    No i was only giving a couple example, i think the sparring proc for a monk is a good example as well.

PS: sry for late response awkward times with classes today.
    Last edited by Coraulten; 2013-10-08 at 10:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Cirayne24 View Post
    So if Dodge and Parry are game changing, why is Critting allowed? Getting Crits, outside of CD's, is game changing just as much as Mitigation.

I have more, but busy atm and wanted to respond.
    This is a misleading statement; ALL players have a chance to crit and all crit damage is equally mitigated by resilience and other damage reduction modifiers. Dodge and Parry only affect melee, melee who have limited uptime as it is since you're assured to be moving at 50% speed in any pvp situation where your opponents are not braindead.

To sum it up, the only passive defense ranged attackers need to consider are hit chance which is easy to 'soft cap' for pvp. All caster damage is "special"; they don't deal white damage so they get dual benefits - no need to be in melee range to attack and almost guaranteed chance to deal 100% of their potential damage with respect to passive defenses. Hunters are the exception and do need a very small amount of expertise - but it is a much lower amount of expertise than a melee would need for it to make a practical difference.

I guess they'll remove dodge/parry when they remove crit/miss.

Which will be never.

Just like it isn't fun for you to have your entire burst be parried, it isn't fun for me when an Elemental Shaman does 250k damage in a global because Lava Burst procs more Lava Bursts for days for 50k each. Or when someone gets like 10 crits in a row and I die from half health.

You can't remove either of those things though, or the game gets far less interesting.