Deleted

Question how strong is 2pc t16?

asking as I was lucky enough to get the warforged non tier chest that replaced my 2/2 r/f tier t16 chest ..then right after I won the 533 tier legs ..already had to ditch the t15 2pc bonus as helm and shoulder was 510 ..shadowcraft..if I have it right shows a 1.2k dps increase using the r/f chest over the warforged one..is the 2pc bonus that strong? http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...%ADne/advanced should I stick how I am now and hold out for gloves or go 2pc and bank the warforged chest? any help gratefully appreciated

2pc is really strong. Remember it boosts the hell out of crit's value and that all that crit will drop drastically when you lose the bonus, so make sure you re-optimize when comparing.

Just go with what ShC says. LFR 2pc beating out NWF would not surprise me.

Deleted
    shocks me tbh but sc put my 2/2 raid finder chest above a warforged one unless im doing it wrong..which is possible lol..still missing my 2pc t15 feels like im spending more time waiting to pool ..if its that good I'll keep it in bags ..let people armoury me with wf on then swap to 2pc for whatever i join ..may be casual but still like to max out whatever dps I can squeeze out this toon

T16 2P is strong. It's strong enough to where Crit (which only buffs Seal Fate) beats out Haste outright (which buffs how fast meta-gem stacks and energy regen).

To elaborate on the effects to Mut's playstyle a bit, generally, Crit and Haste have boosted each other's value because more abilities means more abilities that can Crit. The thing with the T16 2P is that Silent Blades reduces the need for more energy, and since it can stack and repeatedly proc, Crit's value tips above Haste.
    Carp - Illidan-US
    I wish I wish I was a fish.
    My rogue