Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Zin'rokh, Destroyer of Worlds

Warrior - 60 - ZG

Never saw it. Just a ton of caster/tank @#(@

Deathbringer's Will.
    When someone says that women can not join a raid there's only one question left.
    Quote Originally Posted by chrth View Post
    They raid without healers?

It's week four since the patch dropped. Neither LFR nor Flex have dropped an upgrade for me over Timeless.(Previous LFR weapons, at that.) I'm really hoping "that one piece of gear you never ended up winning" won't be "any of them in T16."
    Soothing Mist:"Healing them for a minor amount every 0.5 sec, until you take any other action."
    Jade Serpent Statue: "The statue will also begin casting Soothing Mist on your target. healing for 50% as much as yours. "
    [What's half of minor?]
    "Statue casts Soothing Mist at a nearby ally for toddler healing."

ANY Plate tanking boots from the entirety of TBC, Used Leather crafted Clefthide boots that entire expansion, never swapped them out

Enh shaman weapons during MOP. raiding normal raids twice / 3 times a week, clearing all lfr's every-ish week. used 463 weapons for 2 months before I finally got 483 weapons from HoF LFR, then, 4 months of clearing ToT before finally getting the 522 axe (1-2 or 2 months of clearing t14 content on norm before that, nothing)
    seems my luck has finally turned now thou, got my 553 from protectors 3 weeks into SoO
    I've no idea what to write here.

Deleted
    Death's Choice, I think I did ToC 25 every week since it was first introduced until Cata was released and it only dropped like 4-5 times. I never won any roll.

10+ Year Old Account
    Gee I must be lucky... somewhat. Got Spiteblade on my first Kara run, got Talon of Azshara on my first kill of Tidewalker. It was ICC that killed me, Bloodvenom Blade and DBW heroic. Lost them to hunters mostly. C'mon man! Rogues actually USE melee weapons, you don't need that!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Xekus View Post
    Yes, she would destroy me and my raging boner.
    In this present crisis, government is not the solution to our problem; government IS the problem.

10+ Year Old Account
    I remember my rogue friend could never get the heroic one hand axe off of Heroic Lootship back in ICC. Pretty sure it was 12-13 straight weeks and it never even dropped. He still talks about it to this day.

Sulfuras the extinguished hand does not exist

I never got my axe in Ulduar, I forget what it was called but I wanted that fucking thing bad.

I remember blowing all of my dkp right before it dropped and it went for something silly like 150

10+ Year Old Account
    Gumdrop House, Lollipop Lane, Happy Land.
    Red Dragonscale Protector from Vael in BWL.
    I passed on it once despite having the most DKP in our raid by far, because it was a bigger upgrade for my guildie. Never saw it drop again. The fact that I still remember shows you how bitter I was about that :P .
    Avatar and signature made by ELYPOP

Quote Originally Posted by Kerath View Post
    Red Dragonscale Protector from Vael in BWL.
    I passed on it once despite having the most DKP in our raid by far, because it was a bigger upgrade for my guildie. Never saw it drop again. The fact that I still remember shows you how bitter I was about that :P .
    You know that, same thing for me our other shaman roshere got it and I figured it would drop soon. Never happened and my tears continue to flow.

Another one for me are tier 2 shoulders fuckers still refuse to drop.

The dps caster neck from Meg
    http://www.wowhead.com/item=94803
    From week 1, right through to the last week of 5.3, killing her every single week on normal/heroic, it NEVER dropped. Not once. Used a roll on it every single week. Never saw it. No-one else in guild ever won it from a roll either.
    So, so annoying.
    Last edited by jonny888; 2013-10-04 at 10:23 AM.

Killed Heroic Ji-kun 13 weeks in a row and not once did I see the Agi belt, and a similar thing happened when I was Resto back in DS with Hagara, I killed her for 20 weeks! and not once did I see the belt off of her.

Me and belts man.

10+ Year Old Account
    Gumdrop House, Lollipop Lane, Happy Land.
    Quote Originally Posted by khalltusk View Post
    You know that, same thing for me our other shaman roshere got it and I figured it would drop soon. Never happened and my tears continue to flow.

Another one for me are tier 2 shoulders fuckers still refuse to drop.
    That bloody shield. No good deed goes unpunished eh?
    Shoulders seemed to be my 'cursed' gear slot - most of the time was the last item I managed to upgrade in a given tier. So my shoulder frustations blended together over the years into a near constant mutter of "....F**king shoulders....*grumblegrumble*"
    Avatar and signature made by ELYPOP

in Dragon Soul it was the Cunning of the Cruel HC OR Normal .
    in T14 it was ANY OFF HAND. I went into ToT with a 476 off hand for gods sake.
    in ToT it was the legs from ra den
    This tier I think it will be... Immeseus trinket on HC WF
    www.twitch.tv/xchrispottertvx
    Officer in the World First Guild Method.
    We are recruiting any exceptional players who want to play at a World first level.
    www.method.gg
    Currently playing healer (Resto Druid main).

Quote Originally Posted by Kerath View Post
    That bloody shield. No good deed goes unpunished eh?
    Shoulders seemed to be my 'cursed' gear slot - most of the time was the last item I managed to upgrade in a given tier. So my shoulder frustations blended together over the years into a near constant mutter of "....F**king shoulders....*grumblegrumble*"
    Theres a reason why I called them

Bloodfang lair or Cernarion core.

¬_¬ my hate goes into new levels :P I am resto on the shaman with no offspec gear so the only time I run BWl on the shaman is when my brother logs on his rogue and we do MC and BWl together, (he needs geddons binding to complete TF).

My dk only goes into MC for the eye and geddons binding (garr is a slut and drops many bindings it seems while geddons not giving up his booty!)

I think the other item I never managed to get was the boots for tier 1. it was not until right at the end of Vanilla that they dropped.

Quote Originally Posted by Speaker View Post
    Me and my guild farmed BT for 8 months for a mainhand warglaive that never dropped during BC. I think we had like 3 offhands and another 2 people who joined the guild with offhands. The dps boost from the offhand was maybe 100 dps, but having the set was like a 600 dps increase which was pretty insane. This was when 3k dps was the highest recorded parse for a patchwerk boss, aka brutallus.
    we had the same luck with Glaives, Offhands first 3 kills in a row, then barely anything for the next year (aside from the odd offhand or two)
    I also never saw (as in never dropped for our guild) the leather bracers from Teron Gorefiend, amusingly once LK Came out, and we did do a BT run just for amusement, the MH Glaive dropped, as did the leather bracers (now were no longer of any use heh)

Deleted
    OK here are the facts:

-waited entire 5.3 patch with full normal clear and 11/13hc for breath of the hydra. Never ever dropped.

-79 bonus rolls since their introduction 3 items won. Guildmate on the same number of rolls won about 13-15items

-since SoO launch NOT ONE and i mean ONE pala priest warlock pala token EVER dropped.

-one raiding night we killed 10 bosses on SoO with not ONE cloth dps item dropping(trinkets included)

Now there's bad luck, and there's bad design. I dunno where i should classify myself :-). Once i was so frustrated i opened a ticket :-)))))))

Deleted
    I won my Bone Link Fetish from Dragon soul HC the last raid before MoP came out, so yea...

Deleted
    Every Mage Heroic Tier Set fitting waist from the beginning of cataclysm until now!

T11 - no heroic set fitting waist available
    T12 - no heroic set fitting waist available
    T13 - 33 Heroic Zo'noss kills - NOT ONE SINGLE DROP OF THIS WAIST!
    T14 - Well, I actually have the waist for the heroic set.... But I dont have the Heroic Set becasue its plain Ugly as hell
    T15 - 13 Ra-den kills.. (He drops the only set-fitting waist)... Well Not a single drop either...
    T16 - The set looks plain ulgy... Dont Want and dont need the waist becasue ist not fire mage optimized statwise.

Well, I guess i dont need the set and blizzard hates to give me a wait fitting for my friggin set... funny consindering i have all sets from t1 to t15 exept t14 laying in my bank