Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    .. None :s I always got the items I was going for (at some point), when shooting for BiS-whatever.

never got shoulders to drop back during the first tier in cata. Went to firelands wearing heroic dungeon shoulders, we even did some bosses on heroic that first tier and still no shoulders for my shammy. They dropped once early on and they gave it to a shammy healer who quit a few weeks later -_-1

In recent memory, Horridon's Last Gasp.

ugh

10+ Year Old Account
    My T4 shoulders. 17 kills while relevant content. I was even going back in on alt runs after we had moved on to T5 and only ever saw it once. Which I lost the roll on to a Warrior "off-tank" who wasn't even crit proof and was just there because his brother was GM.
    I sat alone in the dark one night, tuning in by remote.
    I found a preacher who spoke of the light, but there was Brimstone in his throat.
    He'd show me the way, according to him, in return for my personal check.
    I flipped my channel back to CNN and lit another cigarette.

15+ Year Old Account

Seriously, those trinkets NEVER dropped.

I never got that spell power fist weapon of Maexxna (sp?) from naxx during wotlk. Broke my heart. As far as I know there hasn't been another spell power fist weapon since.

10+ Year Old Account
    reign of the unliving.
    DFO.
    pulse lightning capacitor.

yes i got them all.

the only one i never got while i was raiding was shard of woe. but if we had ever reached that boss i'm sure it would have dropped cause i got dat luck.

10+ Year Old Account
    Death's Verdict - http://www.wowhead.com/item=47115

i wanted this damn thing SO bad and it never dropped. the one time it DID drop i didnt get it. i know there are probably others but this one stuck out to me.

Sulfuras, the Extinguished Hand

This thing. Was far and away rarer than the legendaries, and looked nicer too
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by blaqkmagick View Post
    I never got that spell power fist weapon of Maexxna (sp?) from naxx during wotlk. Broke my heart. As far as I know there hasn't been another spell power fist weapon since.
    ToT Council

Deleted
    T12 - Shannox: Leather INT shoulders (never dropped in 6 months but dropped 3 weeks in a row of T13 when we started doing Raggy mount sell runs)
    T13 - Hagara: Leather INT belt from Hagara (never dropped in 8-9 months of killing her??)
    T14 - Sha: Caster DPS trinket. Saw it once in X amount of months farming it. Our locked coined it.
    T15 - Megeara HC DPS Trinket. Dropped once. Rolled a 1. End of story.
    T16 - TBC. Got around 20HC kills so far and ONE piece of HC loot. Rolled gold on coin for TWO F#CKING WEEKS SOLID.

Judgement Legs on my pally from Rag. I raided every, single, solitary MC clear night for over a year and I never got them. I still run it occasionally hoping I'll get lucky, but I still don't have them. Pretty much don't care at this point, but it's "the one" for me.

Tempest of Chaos - 1H Caster Sword from Archimonde on my Mage took forever.

Shadowcraft Boots

I never completed this set. I never saw them drop. I killed Rattlegore a few hundred times, probably more, and never saw them drop. And now they don't exist.

I had 2 guilds I ran with in WotLK(first one began to implode so swapped around the start of ToC to a guild that was where my previous guild SHOULD have been). In both guilds through al of WotLK never once did IotDS drop once and both guilds continued to run OS for the drakes on 3D Sarth the whole expansion. Finally I got DFO and whatever the trinket from RS heroic was. Even worse was I hadn't gotten either trinket yet and I had the most DKP in the guild and had to take 3 weeks off raiding for a military related school and when I came back we cleared RS heroic for the first time and that trinket dropped and they gave it to this moonkin who quit the next week even though I had more DKP. Thankfully got it next time.

I was lucky enough to get Dragon Spine on my main hunter and alt hunter. The one for me was any t14 ranged weapon. Used a blue heroic gun all of t14 content. Started saving mats for the epic engineering gun in TOT, and I get the tortos bow 2nd week.

Pocketful- 110 Priest- Savant - US Proudmoore

10+ Year Old Account
    Astrylian's Sutured Cinch To this day I have never seen it drop. It dropped the one week where I was on vacation and our other Rogue got it. After that: Never again! I still need it for my transmog.

10+ Year Old Account
    Weapons.

From MOP release > July 2013, I did not recieve 1 ret DPS weapon at all, not a single one, then I got the Sha touched from ToeS, a week later I got one from TOT.
    Since MOP release on the same paladin, up until today I didn't recieve one damn tanking weapon despite LFR runs every week, finally got a new one today and my ilvl jumped 10.

10+ Year Old Account
    dislodged foreign object.

i cleared at least 10/12 H ICC 25 with a freaking Sundial trinket.

Aerie Peak 90 / 90 / 90 / 90 / 90 / 90 / 86 / 90 / 90 Kel'Thuzad 90 Tichondrius 90 / 90

Quote Originally Posted by Haxx0rcist View Post
    ToT Council
    GASP! time to head back to LFR. not that it matters much. cant transmog it to anything.