25 Man Resto Shaman Stat Question

Hello, I raid in a 25 man guild i am around a 555 ilvl i currently have 2 piece tier gloves and shoulders both (561 double upgraded normal tier) I also have heroic warforged gloves from first boss in SoO and heroic shoulders from 3rd boss.

Problem is they both have crit and i dont have mana problems. so the resurgence bonus from the crit is kind of a waste.

I am just looking for some other opinions on theorycrafting this out.

shoudl i use keep the 2 piece or use the heroic crit items?

If i had 5 pieces i would use 4 tier and heroic WF gloves but i dont.
    - Lostep -

what you have to take into account is how much healing does the 2 set give you compared to the stats gained from fully upgraded hc pieces, the 4 set seems like it can be very nice so fully upgraded 4 piece normal would gain more output over hc non set pieces, its a matter of is the 2 set more healing than the extra int and stats, extra crit could be reforged away or maybe change a few gems if you feel your crit is too high.

Overall 1 or 2 pieces that are slight upgrades wont effect healing very much if at all, so play about and see what you get more out of.

The 2pc does 0 healing right now it adds the healing onto the tanks healing breakdown, but if you wanna get typical it does about 15% of our heals as a absorb.
    Edit: Actually going back into some logs it does 25% of my heals on some fights.

Deleted
    It sounds like you are valuing mastery higher than you should. Crit is going to provide you with the same throughput mastery does, while also giving you a sizable enough mana return that you can afford to drop more spirit. Helmet and gloves are the only 2 tier pieces I'd go for, precisely because they do not have mastery on them.