Request: How to make an Achievement Linking Macro/Addon?

I never have enough time to scroll down 3 different pages of achieves to find my proof of having defeated the bosses. Is a Macro possible and if so how?

A Macro that easily enables you to link "Ahead of the Curve:_________", "Challenge Mode Gold:__________" etc. in a whisper is what I'm looking for. So far I haven't found any solutions.

Extra Bonus Point: Can some genius at Lua create an Addon that allows you to link any Achievement in Trade, Say, Whisper. Guild Chat etc. through an interface?

Deleted
    Wasn't there one of those already during whatever expansion it was where everyone required kill achievements to join pugs? WotLK?

I am using overachievers search function for that.

If you really want to macro it you can use the following:
    /run ChatEdit_InsertLink(GetAchievementLink(8531))
    Which will paste the achievement link to the chat. You'll have to replace the number with the achievement ID, as found on wowhead for example.
    Last edited by Crudor; 2013-10-03 at 09:01 PM.

Here's one for the lazy:
    Code:
    /run local Search_String="Strike!" local _,n;for i=1,8791 do _,n=GetAchievementInfo(i)if n and n==Search_String then return ChatFrame_OpenChat(GetAchievementLink(i))end;end
    Change "Strike!" to the name of the achievement you want. Quote marks are still required around the achievement name.

This does exact matches only. If you misspell or mess up punctuation, blame yourself, not me
    Last edited by pnutbutter; 2013-10-03 at 11:55 PM.