Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Exclamation The Thread of Pure Hatered

On certain days I enjoy hating everything and everyone. And while I am mature enough to know that these types of moods come to a close fairly quick, I have grown to slightly love and have fun with the darker side of my thoughts during these time periods. While I am in this mood I like to picture happy couples walking about getting hit by buses or wealthy families getting their houses burned down and all their belongings lost. I have no intention of doing these things myself, but I think everyone has days where they can share these feelings.

So why don't we let it out? Post something of callous intention or rebel against me and post unicorns. It's your call.

EDIT:This is not meant to be a flame bait thread, but rather a place where people can mildly vent.
    Last edited by sandmoth12; 2013-10-05 at 01:17 AM.

Deleted
    Stubbed my toe on the table, fucking hate that table.

(Seriously though, are you having a man period? Just curious, this is a very random thread)

There's this one offramp near my university where the right lane becomes the right lane of the street perpendicular to it. Unlike left turning traffic or straight going traffic, there is no light and no stop sign because in reality you aren't changing lanes at all.

I FUCKING HATE when people stop there. There's no stop sign. There's no fucking stop sign. Stop wasting my time and get out of the way.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

This thread has a maximum lifespan of 1 hour before darsithis comes to close it.

10+ Year Old Account
    I hatebeige.

I likered.

Quote Originally Posted by Manakin View Post

(Seriously though, are you having a man period? Just curious, this is a very random thread)
    No, actually nothing bad has happened to me at all today. It has been a very normal Friday. I am just in a mood wanting to express cruelty for no reason.

Quote Originally Posted by Snakehead View Post
    This thread has a maximum lifespan of 1 hour before darsithis comes to close it.
    Well, this is just a variant on the "post things that annoy you" thread and those go quite long.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

Deleted
    Hate how long it takes for water to get warm in shower sometimes. You just stand there with it being lukewarm and then all of a sudden it goes insanely warm and you burn your whole body.

Quote Originally Posted by Manakin View Post

It's Sandmoth... come on now.

I hate drivers in Connecticut. Bunch of fucking retards.
    9 out of 10 people agree that in a room full of 10 people one person will always disagree with the other 9.

Deleted
    Forgot to add.

Burned my macaroni cheese, the pain of a thousand African children echoed throughout time when i saw.

Still ate it though...

I am a mathematics TA at my local college and I am not afraid to say that I occasionally harbor disdain my students, especially the ones that are lazy. Although I grade them all the same I enjoy when the lazy students along with the cocky students receive bad grades.

Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    It's Sandmoth... come on now.

I hate drivers in Connecticut. Bunch of fucking retards.
    Connecticut is awesome. Stop being a bitch.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mooneye View Post
    Hate how long it takes for water to get warm in shower sometimes. You just stand there with it being lukewarm and then all of a sudden it goes insanely warm and you burn your whole body.
    Sweedish Plumbing must be damn similar to my own!
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    Sweedish Plumbing must be damn similar to my own!

I've made it routine to let the water run for like 5 minutes before I step into the shower nowadays.

Quote Originally Posted by Garnier Fructis View Post
    Well, this is just a variant on the "post things that annoy you" thread and those go quite long.
    Yeah, I see that. I wanted to avoid the something light hearted like "what annoys you thread." I actually wanted the thread to be about cruel and dark things people think about, and would like to express.

10+ Year Old Account
    every moment I feel my heart die in the cold yet intense hot heat of hell

life is pain and all other life should feel as I do

Typos of simple to spell words are like crevices deep in my heart.

10+ Year Old Account
    ok 2 tihngs, and they are completely unrelated.

I hate that one of my friends on here keeps getting banned. I need my joking buddy!

I also hate how guys say they are interested, but then take forever and a day to respond.

PeOpLe WhO tYpE lIkE tHiS aLl ThE tImE mAke Me RaGe LiKe NoThInG eLsE.

Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    ok 2 tihngs, and they are completely unrelated.

I hate that one of my friends on here keeps getting banned. I need my joking buddy!

I also hate how guys say they are interested, but then take forever and a day to respond.
    Maybe they're just lying to you.