Heroic Immerseus and Combat Rogues

I have 2 quick questions to do with the first boss on heroic.
    1. If I use killing spree, will it give me stacks of swelling corruption?
    2. If I use killing spree/blade flurry on the adds and I hit the boss, will I gain stacks of swelling corruption?

Killing Spree should always give you a stack regardless if you have BF or not up, however I dont think BF cleave should give you stacks.

(I'm not entierly sure though, I've only been Assassination for the fight so far so don't take my word for it)

Edit: Depending on the strat your guild uses as well, I would reccomend using the KS minor glyph.
    Probably the biggest thing that rppm trinkets include is the feelings of rage and joy of an unstable bi-polar person when your dps sways back and forth faster than a pregnant woman's emotions.

armory - retired

I have no idea on either, but I don't think it matters. You should probably still open with KS which will finish before the stacks. The way the stacks work is that the boss has a total number to give out (and they run out pretty quick) so [based on my experience] what gives you them doesn't really matter as I doubt you get more than 5-6 (I think thats about all I get with lust+ar+sb spamming attacks on him). You can cloak to stop the application of stacks anyway and by the time cloak drops, he won't have any left to hand out.

I wouldn't save KS for those adds anyway because it will jump you around quite likely into bad crap and be potentially fatal. If it comes back up, you could save it for p2, I usually end up using a lot of my KS on groups of black adds on the first 2 p2's as there is almost always a group of 3 in my quadrant and BF+KS shreds them.

It really is a ridiculously easy heroic so don't waste your time over thinking it. Just make sure your raid handles the blobs in p2 and its a joke. Like probably even easier than heroic Morchok from DS joke.

I didn't notice any significant stack gains from KS on this weeks kill (first kill where I've been combat). Blade flurry doesn't give stacks, just like FoK doesn't. One half-viable way of doing dps to boss is to start spamming FoK on top on adds while keeping boss as target (while having blade flurry up of course), dumping the combo points with either crimson tempest or eviscerate whichever is suitable for the situation (as in is there CT dot up on the adds or not). You'll be fine with taking a few stacks, but for me saving CLoS for a possible whirl was more important than soaking the stacks, especially since our tanks have been taking quite a bit of the stacks on purpose so there would be less for the rest of our raid.

I didn't think of KS glyph before we killed the boss, but I would advice to take it aswell. Had a close call because of KSing on top of a puddle and couldn't get out until KS was over. :>
    Last edited by Jiigeri; 2013-10-10 at 07:14 AM.

All I know is that going combat on that fight when I pop adrem rush I get like 1 million stacks, so you better cloak soon after popping adrem or you gona kill yourself.