Deleted

the worse type of player is now on the timeless isle

i dont know about anyone else, but it now seems the low lifes of my realm have now all congregated on the new island.
    in the past they were at various locations & you could get away from most of them, or indeed, not see them at all. but now theyre all just there, in one small area of pandaria. effing this & effing that, more FFS's than i care to count, it seems there is a swear word of some sorts every few minutes at peak time (mostly crying over missing a rare) & trolling seems to have reached a new (low) height.
    i know what youre going to say...there's the spam or ignore button? thats not the point, my point being is it only my realm where all the foul mouths have decided to now call their home?

15+ Year Old Account
    I don't understand why it is anyone else's problem that you are offended by something. That distinctly sounds like a personal problem, in my opinion.

Deleted
    now... ripping of some bloody coins of them would be a great feeling

Quote Originally Posted by twistedsista View Post
    i dont know about anyone else, but it now seems the low lifes of my realm have now all congregated on the new island.
    in the past they were at various locations & you could get away from most of them, or indeed, not see them at all. but now theyre all just there, in one small area of pandaria. effing this & effing that, more FFS's than i care to count, it seems there is a swear word of some sorts every few minutes at peak time (mostly crying over missing a rare) & trolling seems to have reached a new (low) height.
    i know what youre going to say...there's the spam or ignore button? thats not the point, my point being is it only my realm where all the foul mouths have decided to now call their home?
    You do realize there's a maturity filter you can turn on, right?
    People curse everywhere.
    They're just words.

There's also the TOS and EULA that everybody agrees to (repeatedly) that supersedes the mature language filter.

10+ Year Old Account
    You can report them I suppose. It's easy enough. Or do what I do, stay in guild chat and not pay any attention to General.
    "...money's most powerful ability is to allow bad people to continue doing bad things at the expense of those who don't have it."

Quote Originally Posted by twistedsista View Post
    Welcome to the new WoW, same as the old WoW.
    The timeless isle caused the worse types of players to show up and gather in one place. Its bad enough having to keep an eye out for the enemy faction ganking parties, but than throw in all the trolls of your own faction ganking you to get a frickin mount, and that isle is a hellhole.