Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Juvencus View Post
    It's not stupid D:

First we were Moonkins, then we were Oomkins and then since wotlk and after we became Boomkins because we make stuff/people go BOOM!!!
    Actually, we were balance druids first. Then we got the silly owlkin form and the game population collectively laughed at us and called us every dumb name with the suffix 'kin' added to the end. Nubkin, scrubkin, noobkin, whatever. Bad druids found it impossible to maintain any mana so they generally got called oomkins. Once the mana issue was fixed we went back to being called 'fatties' or 'fat stupid owls'. Once the spec got easy to play and a huge portion of the druid population began to play balance we were back to lots of nubkins and scrubkins. Druids that didn't completely suck might have been called boomkins but its still a dumb name. If you ever pvp, then you know that in a pvp environment druids in moonkin form have always been called 'punching bag'.

I have always, and will always, be a balance druid. I do not subscribe to the My Little Pony naming conventions.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gillern View Post
    "IM LOOKING AT A THING I DONT LIKE, I HAVE THE OPTION TO GO AWAY FROM IT BUT I WILL LOOK MORE AND COMPLAIN ABOUT THE THING I DONT LIKE BECAUSE I DONT LIKE IT, NO ONE IS FORCING ME TO SEARCH FOR THIS THING OR LOOK AT THIS THING OR REMAIN LOOKING AT THIS THING BUT I AM ANYWAY, ITS OFFENDS ME! ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME!!!"
    Troof

None of that really has anything to do with it being Moonkins. Had we gotten the Glyph animation in vanilla, you'd have gotten something like "nubsparks".

Glyph of Stars here. It was probably the best addition to the game this expansion for my druid. I hate the Moonkin form with a passion, so being able to get a nice looking alternative was a godsend. I only wish I could get Incarnation without the form too. :/

15+ Year Old Account
    Stars.

/10char

Deleted
    This might be funny for you moonkin lovers, this is how my guild views me :

[IMG][/IMG]

Despite (our moonkin) went offline just before we took the screenshot so i had to put him in manually with my mad paint skills!

Grunt
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Despite View Post
    This might be funny for you moonkin lovers, this is how my guild views me :

Despite (our moonkin) went offline just before we took the screenshot so i had to put him in manually with my mad paint skills!
    Ha hahahahaha that is awesome... And probably true

Well Valorous Dreamwalker set with the caster Legendary cape look just too good to hide under the moonkin form.

Though the form has the positive side that you can't really forget to put it on. I have forget to use Starform on several occasions :|

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Galararia View Post
    hahaha thought so too

Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    Well Valorous Dreamwalker set with the caster Legendary cape look just too good to hide under the moonkin form.

Though the form has the positive side that you can't really forget to put it on. I have forget to use Starform on several occasions :|
    My bar in caster form is completely different from when I'm in Starform, so it's hard to forget in my case. XD

Grunt
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Oerba Yun Fang View Post
    My bar in caster form is completely different from when I'm in Starform, so it's hard to forget in my case. XD
    so true... but it is still easier to miss that you are not in form...

I have a giant TellMeWhen that pops up when I'm out of moonkin form.

Always Moonkin form. It's the reason I made the character!

Grunt
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Despite View Post
    hahaha thought so too
    just looked at it again and laughed my ass off... i wanna raid with your team just cause of this...

They should have made the glyph keep you as a moonkin, but in the style of Algalon / Elegon

Deleted
    just looked at it again and laughed my ass off... i wanna raid with your team just cause of this...
    Good bunch of people. This pic went across the server already, it caused a lot of laughs haha

Glyph of Stars is a 50% dps loss. Check the sims to back this. Owl is too strong

Quote Originally Posted by fappasaurus View Post
    Glyph of Stars is a 50% dps loss. Check the sims to back this. Owl is too strong
    Still worth it. :P

Deleted
    It doesn't feel right without feathers!