Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    No. The damage per stormlash should be the same as before.

So now would that mean you can drop 2 stormlashes at the same time and have a 40% chance to proc it now?

just started raiding tonight and its doing a bit more then the other one, i had crits up too 1.3m and a steady 350k non crit ones.
    also makes burst phases alot nicer considering its huge inc damage.

Edit: checked logs and we run 2 shamans:

Iron Juggernaut Heroic showed:
    1.8m with old SL with 2 shamans
    2.7m with new SL with 2 shamans.
    Last edited by enhancedmg; 2013-10-09 at 01:54 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dorac View Post
    So now would that mean you can drop 2 stormlashes at the same time and have a 40% chance to proc it now?
    My guess would be: Each and every totem will have it's own chance to proc, HOWEVER a single spell or attack cannot proc more than one stormlash, no matter how many totems.
    Two totems would mean an overall higher chance to have it proc during the duration, HOWEVER there would also be the possibility to have wasted procs when more than one procced on one and the same spell/attack.

That would mean either higher reliability at the cost of possible losses, OR using it in turns, like before.

The cool thing would be if you played an arena team with two or more shamans, and dropped multiple SLTs. Almost guaranteed procs in a 5v5, doing 5 times the damage procs deal atm... a lot of burst (though also a lot of wasted procs).
    Quote Originally Posted by Angoth
    I'm sorry that Blizzard won't just gift wrap awesome in a cup and let you drink your fill.