Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bastila Shan View Post
    That's your excuse, but it take 3 minutes to do what I asked. And you wont do it and you'll use that as an excuse not to do it.
    It's not an excuse. It's about realizing that no supernatural beings exist nor am I superstitious.

The Constitution is the law of the land above both Federal and State law. It is treason when one seeks to undermine the law of the land as seen with numerous gun control acts and laws passed by liberals.
    Well a law needs to be broken first to be found treasonous, 'disrespect' as you call it, isnt one of them

still sidestepping my other question

Quote Originally Posted by Jayarih View Post
    Well a law needs to be broken first to be found treasonous, 'disrespect' as you call it, isnt one of them

still sidestepping my other question
    Any and every "gun control law" passed in this nation is a direct contradiction of the 2nd amendment, which is the literal law of the land. That, undermining the constitution, is a treasonous act.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mooneye View Post
    It's not an excuse. It's about realizing that no supernatural beings exist nor am I superstitious.
    If you do choose to do it, and you do get woken up at 3 am by someone shouting your name in your ear, don't blame me. But at least then, this "supernatural" lie can be proven, to you at least.

Quote Originally Posted by Djalil View Post
    Higher?
    What do you mean? Sperm or eggs on their own have -zero- chances to develop into a life form. Exactly like a bit of skin.
    But they do indeed have a chance at human life. They have a chance to, on their own, meet and coalesce into the precise kind of life-form you place so much value in. This is a chance at life people ruthlessly expunge when they menstruate or ejaculate into anything other than a fertile woman close to ovulation.

Any and every "gun control law" passed in this nation is a direct contradiction of the 2nd amendment, which is the literal law of the land. That, undermining the constitution, is a treasonous act.
    so pretty much you cant point to specific laws just touting like a parrot. Gun Control laws are there for a reason and our fore fathers never dreamed of weapons we have now.

so again, with the 2nd amendment, in addition to defending yourself are you prepared to defend the country. because just saying 'Right to bear arms' is not what the 2nd amendment says

Deleted
    If you do choose to do it, and you do get woken up at 3 am by someone shouting your name in your ear, don't blame me. But at least then, this "supernatural" lie can be proven, to you at least.
    Nothing like that will ever happen.

the boogeyman is out to get you :P

Prove me wrong.

Deleted
    Prove me wrong.
    You're the one who is supposed to show that a claim you make is right. The burden of proof is upon the one who makes the claim.

so pretty much you cant point to specific laws just touting like a parrot. Gun Control laws are there for a reason and our fore fathers never dreamed of weapons we have now.

so again, with the 2nd amendment, in addition to defending yourself are you prepared to defend the country. because just saying 'Right to bear arms' is not what the 2nd amendment says
    I don't care what the founding father's thought of, the 2nd amendment is very clear and to the point: shall not be infringed upon. It is treason to undermine that.

- - - Updated - - -

You're the one who is supposed to show that a claim you make is right. The burden of proof is upon the one who makes the claim.
    3 minutes on October 31st. It's not hard to do.

Deleted
    3 minutes on October 31st. It's not hard to do.
    You're making the claim yet provide no proof. I know nothing supernatural will happen thus it is a waste of time.

I don't care what the founding father's thought of, the 2nd amendment is very clear and to the point: shall not be infringed upon. It is treason to undermine that.
    You can still own guns cant you? The right isnt infringed, just restricted to certain types, there is a difference and its been upheld by the Supreme Court many times and they are the ones that determine what laws follow the constitution or not

Deleted
    But together they could or they could not so the point is kinda there, also fetus dont always take which is why miscarries happen and in some cases unknown to the woman
    No not really there. My sister in law recently went through a sudden early miscarriage. The nurses were saying that happens to 1 in 5 women. That would put the succeful chance at 80%. I'll check later.
    Anyway nothing in our bodies has the extremely high chance to develop into a human life apart from a fertilised egg.

You can still own guns cant you? The right isnt infringed, just restricted to certain types, there is a difference and its been upheld by the Supreme Court many times and they are the ones that determine what laws follow the constitution or not
    And when pistols are outlawed? Shotguns? Hunting rifles? Where is the line drawn? Where the liberals or the liberal elected supreme court says?

Deleted
    You're making the claim yet provide no proof. I know nothing supernatural will happen thus it is a waste of time.
    He's one of those things that can't be named here, don't worry

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Velaniz View Post
    But they do indeed have a chance at human life. They have a chance to, on their own, meet and coalesce into the precise kind of life-form you place so much value in. This is a chance at life people ruthlessly expunge when they menstruate or ejaculate into anything other than a fertile woman close to ovulation.
    Yeh and when they meet that is called a "fertilised egg".
    You don't place value in that? That's peculiar.

And when pistols are outlawed? Shotguns? Hunting rifles? Where is the line drawn? Where the liberals or the liberal elected supreme court says?
    Line has been pretty clear for decades

BTW Supreme Court Judges are appointed not elected

It's something that is impossible to prove. If you want to invite a spirit into your life I've told you how to do it. Believe me or not, curious or not, it's up to you.

Deleted
    Guys can we keep this shit out of here please?

Deleted
    It's something that is impossible to prove. If you want to invite a spirit into your life I've told you how to do it. Believe me or not, curious or not, it's up to you.
    If it's impossible to prove that it exists then it does not exist.