Deleted

Timeless isle glyphs

So i was able to get Technique: Glyph of Skeleton recipe from rattleskew and I was just wondering how much these sell for? The drop chance is very low so I asssume there rare, what has anyone sold one for?

Deleted
    Depends on your server - on my (relatively small) realm, sometimes the new techniques sell for high amounts, sometimes very low.
    There's no Skeleton up atm to check, though.

Might be 100g, might be 1000g - it varies a LOT.
    Last edited by mmocc02219cc8b; 2013-10-05 at 11:43 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    the glypth recipe prices seem to be really weird...some sell for like 1gold other sell for 700 >.<

On Gordunni, high populated server, those glyphs are 500-1000 gold

Deleted
    Arathor eu - Medium Population - I payed 5000g for the recipe from someone selling it in trade and im selling the glyphs themselves for 799g each, made 11k so far profit, no one else seems to have the recipe.

Deleted
    This technique and the ones from zesqua and jakur need to have their drop rate increased significantly. It's been more than a month since the timeless island came out, and my realm has seen one of all these recipes drop. Just a single one, from zesqua. The drop rate is so low that there is no point farming it yourself, and in the meantime, mages, DKs and warriors that were excited about a cool new feature are completely left in the cold. This is just ridiculous, why implement new glyphs but make them impossible to acquire? Had to disappoint quite a few people in trade already that no, this glyph isn't available on our realm, sorry. So stupid.