Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
1
2
3
4
LastLast
  1. #21
    obvious troll is obvious. I ask people not to post in this thread, I also ask mods to either rename this thread or lock it completely because the aim of this thread is to clearly make fun of another thread. (which has the name identical to this one.) but that would be too harsh, so simply ignore the thread.

    Don't post to call the OP a troll

  2. #22
    Quote Originally Posted by Lansworthy View Post
    Greymane closed off Gilneas during the Third War when the Scourge were rampaging through the Eastern Kingdoms. Play Warcraft 3.

    He held the safety of his people during a time where Kingdoms were being obliterated and Arthas had betrayed.
    He saw the end of the Human Kingdoms as they knew it at the time, and made the ultimate choice. Life or death, but a life alone and secluded.

    He made the decision any Leader I'd ever hope would make, keep his people alive to live another day.
    Also the Gilnean Worgens we play, are not mindless beasts thanks to the Night Elves and Elune.
    They kept their minds, and yes. They want Gilneas back, it's there home; but by no means would they drop the the levels of Demonic Summoning to bombard Silverpine....
    LOL Greymane close the gates because of they wanted nothing to do with the alliance during the second war. They believe the alliance needed them more than they needed the Alliance. They think they can exist by themselves. They were absent through out the third war because they gates were close so they were unaffected by the Scourge. The gates were close prior to wc2. You rread the lore and play wc2 and wc3 back.

    If he didn't made the selfish decision, Lordaeron would still stand, but yet the Forsaken emerged as the true hero where they manage not just to break free from LK's mind control, but also the land from the Burning Legion.

  3. #23
    Warchief Lansworthy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Relocating from Sera to Skyrim.
    Posts
    2,053
    Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
    LOL alliance faboism detected. The Undead is an honorable race. They manage to free Lordaeron from demons but still get prosecuted by humans. They are the true heroes of the third war. Without them, the demons would still run rampart. Of course rest of teh Horde wouldn't let Sylvanas use the plague, but you would be that Gren Greymane would use demonic and lich king powers!
    He cannot use "Lich King" powers....Bolvar is the Lich King, frozen in Northrend controlling the Undead the best he can.

    Also Greymane has no Demonic Energy, he's a Worgen Warrior basically, not a magical bone in his furry body.

    Also....it wasn't the Undead who freed Lordaeron from Demons....It was the people of Lordaeron...who then got killed by their own Prince Arthas, and now still hunger for vengeance from their death.

    Your whole mindset seems like a Fanboy who makes fanfics and disqualifies any lore he doesn't like, because it doesn't fit in his fanfic.

    Here's some brutal truth.

    Thrall=Failure because he knew Garrosh was Power Hungry.
    Vol'Jin= What the Horde should be.
    Bain= New Vol'Jin
    Sylvanns= A power hungry psycho Banshee queen.
    Lor'Themar=Pretty boy.
    Gallywix= MONEY MONEY

    Thats the Horde leaders, SYLVANNAS is not, and will not ever be honorable after she was killed by Arthas at Quel'Thalas.

    Undead fanboyism is absurd....
    >>This is where I'd put a witty quote for my Signature<<
    IF I HAD ONE

  4. #24
    Stood in the Fire Wolfbear's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    492
    When making hypothetical content patches, try not to role play >_>

  5. #25
    Quote Originally Posted by Lansworthy View Post
    He cannot use "Lich King" powers....Bolvar is the Lich King, frozen in Northrend controlling the Undead the best he can.

    Also Greymane has no Demonic Energy, he's a Worgen Warrior basically, not a magical bone in his furry body.

    Also....it wasn't the Undead who freed Lordaeron from Demons....It was the people of Lordaeron...who then got killed by their own Prince Arthas, and now still hunger for vengeance from their death.

    ..
    It's a long time since, so it's not far fetch that Greymane had sent his agents to dabble in warlockry and necromancy. You just hate original ideas that fits the lore.


    You obvipously never played wc3, it Was Sylvanas who freed Lordaeron from the burning legion, thus how they got Undercity.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Wolfbear View Post
    When making hypothetical content patches, try not to role play >_>
    Role play? I don't see my name is a lore character.. you are weird lol

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by banestalker View Post
    obvious troll is obvious. I ask people not to post in this thread, I also ask mods to either rename this thread or lock it completely because the aim of this thread is to clearly make fun of another thread. (which has the name identical to this one.) but that would be too harsh, so simply ignore the thread.
    I like it how every thread that an alliance fanbois don't like it would be an auto troll thread.

  6. #26
    Warchief Lansworthy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Relocating from Sera to Skyrim.
    Posts
    2,053
    Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
    It's a long time since, so it's not far fetch that Greymane had sent his agents to dabble in warlockry and necromancy. You just hate original ideas that fits the lore.


    You obvipously never played wc3, it Was Sylvanas who freed Lordaeron from the burning legion, thus how they got Undercity.

    - - - Updated - - -



    Role play? I don't see my name is a lore character.. you are weird lol

    - - - Updated - - -



    I like it how every thread that an alliance fanbois don't like it would be an auto troll thread.
    Your ignorance and arrogance no longer amuse me, I'm out....
    Got to give it to Blizzard, they've made a Fandom more demented and loyal then Bronies. Sylvannies...
    >>This is where I'd put a witty quote for my Signature<<
    IF I HAD ONE

  7. #27
    Dreadlord Jawless Jones's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    The last place you look
    Posts
    924
    10/10

    many lols from me

    many bites from "enraged fanboys"
    Quote Originally Posted by Zombiebob
    I'm still waiting on someone to tell me where all these people that suddenly care about Warrior balance were during Cataclysm when they were blow up dolls with plate armor on.
    Quote Originally Posted by cutterx2202 View Post
    Stop complaining to solve your lack of ability, and start reading and practicing to gain ability. Stop trying to bring people down to your level instead of striving to raise yours.

  8. #28
    Quote Originally Posted by Lansworthy View Post
    Your ignorance and arrogance no longer amuse me, I'm out....
    Got to give it to Blizzard, they've made a Fandom more demented and loyal then Bronies. Sylvannies...
    LOL Sylvanies LOL would it be the same as Furies who likes to play Worgen? LOl ok then.

    I really don't care for Sylvanas, Forsaken should have a Forsaken as a leader anyway. Vote Lillian Voss w00t w00t

  9. #29
    This one amuses me greatly.

    It is a funny/creative response to the lore-butchering in the other thread. :3

    +1 to the OP.

  10. #30
    W00t updated Greymane's drop!

  11. #31
    Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
    I like it how every thread that an alliance fanbois don't like it would be an auto troll thread.
    call your critics alliance fanbois doesn't win you any points. if you like to create a thread about your ideas do so without mocking other threads (using their name and then bashing that idea)

    the purpose of this thread is to instigate a faction feud. and i don't see anything good ever coming out of this thread, OP has already shown us the quality of his logic.

  12. #32
    Quote Originally Posted by banestalker View Post
    call your critics alliance fanbois doesn't win you any points. if you like to create a thread about your ideas do so without mocking other threads (using their name and then bashing that idea)

    the purpose of this thread is to instigate a faction feud. and i don't see anything good ever coming out of this thread, OP has already shown us the quality of his logic.
    doesn't blizzard always say that they love faction feud?
    Warlorcs of Draenorc made me quit. You can't have my stuff.

  13. #33
    Quote Originally Posted by banestalker View Post
    call your critics alliance fanbois doesn't win you any points. if you like to create a thread about your ideas do so without mocking other threads (using their name and then bashing that idea)

    the purpose of this thread is to instigate a faction feud. and i don't see anything good ever coming out of this thread, OP has already shown us the quality of his logic.
    No, the purpose of this thread is to explore Worgen's usage of demonic magic and necromancy. We all know Genn Greymane is the type of person who would use it. I think that's quality lore, right there.

  14. #34
    Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
    No, the purpose of this thread is to explore Worgen's usage of demonic magic and necromancy. We all know Genn Greymane is the type of person who would use it. I think that's quality lore, right there.
    that's the quality of your logic and your understanding of WoW lore. I'm out...

  15. #35
    Quote Originally Posted by banestalker View Post
    that's the quality of your logic and your understanding of WoW lore. I'm out...
    Well, its up to Blizzard really. I'm just exploring the obvious route Genn would take.

  16. #36
    Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
    It's a content patch as well as a raid. We all know that Worgen is an evil and a mindless race, as well as vindictive. They lost Gilneas, and so Greymane would stop at nothing, even would use demonic powers and necromancy to destroy the Forsaken.
    they didnt lose gilneas. after they retreated they and si:7 came back and managed to reclaim it. and varian is sending soldiers to rebuild it after 5.4.

    the forsaken have no chance of taking gilneas now. it ended in a tie when they were a broken pack of rebels with the forsaken also having reinforcements. with the war over i dont see anyone helping sylvanas and gilneas now has the full might of the alliance with nothing else to do to come help it out.
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

    FC: 3437-3046-3552

  17. #37
    The Lightbringer Raugnaut's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Frogspoison#1419 Battletag
    Posts
    3,632
    Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
    Of course this is not my own idea; WOW is blizz's IP. If it's my own idea, it wouldn't be WOW, would be a new game I made my own!!

    I think it is petty of you to attack me, if you don't like the idea, why use personal attack? I think Alliance fanbois are just bunch of meanies, that's why they lke to gank!! :P

    I'm just exploring the idea of how Greymane would resort to demonic power as well as the Lich King's because the Worgen are evil. Basiic logic, dude.

    - - - Updated - - -



    How long it is since Cataclysm?? and how can you trust somenone who had closed the Gilneas gate while other people suffer?? Seems a bit selfish imho. So wouldn't be surprised as the cowards would use demonic power. It;s the only way that it would make sense.
    I'm 100% certain you are either trolling, or, well, of extremely low intellectual prowess. Now, let me see...

    Sylvannas is NOT honorable. Yes, the trolls, the tauren, the older/smarter orcs, the blood elves, and even some forsaken are honorable, and wish for the horde to be honorable as a whole. Sylvannas, however, is NOT honorable.

    In Silverpine, she first utilizes A) various plague weaponry that wrecks havok on the local wildlife, B) Attacks a continually neutral Kirin Tor village that was simply trying to mind its own business utilizing stealth agents, and massacres the entire town INCLUDING the sick, elderly, and injured (Theres a quest you do and its even called No Mercy or something along those lines- you go in, plague them all, massacre them so they are raised, and basically turn the lot of them into forsaken. This Kirin Tor village, which wasn't even aligned with the alliance beyond the Forsaken being a common enemy bent on killing all humans and claiming territory/resources for themselves. Finally, C) She captured and utilizes a hostage in order to secure an advantage in a campaign that was costing her a significant amount of resources.

    Granted, there are some counterpoints to those 3 points. For A) The wildlife was already fucked up by the scourge earlier in the northern area (It was recovering slowly though, by quests pre-cata there). For B) The village was a strategic point, it controlled resources coming from Hillsbrad, AND the townsfolk were helping/being helped by the Gilnean forces. For C) It was actually a very smart move for the war. The Gilnean Worgen guerrilla forces were using up a ton of resources that could have been better devoted to other areas, such as battling the scourge remnants in the Plaguelands, or reinforcing Azerothian defense groups here and there. But, for all 3 of them, the Forsaken actions were NOT honorable. They could have cut back significantly on the plagued weaponry used to help the wildlife recover, they could have sent some envoys to the Kirin Tor village stating that they could stay out of the Gilnean-Forsaken business OR give them a chance to evacuate the elderly/sick/wounded to somewhere else, and they could have negotiated a truce with the Gilnean guerrilla forces someway or another without having to resort to a hostage situation.

    I also saw that in another thread, you were saying how the new Forsaken is one of free will. Akin to how you told me "LOL YOU DIDNT PLAY WRATHGATE NUB" I can say that you havent actually fully explored the forsaken storyline in Lordaeron. Yes, at first, Sylvannas was allowing newly raised undead to join the Forsaken out of their own free will- you see the results of that firsthand in Deathknell, where you continually see new recruits either A) rejecting their newfound state in some way or another (Re-killing themselves, running off in horror, or just going off to do their own thing) or B) accepting their new state (Either by just saying "this is the way it is, at least I got a second chance" or "Hell yea, Forsaken FTW!" or "Hey, looks like my monarch changed again. Time to get to work again"). You continue to see this in Silverpine were the Forsaken raise the dead from the earlier Scourge wars in an effort to bump up their numbers. However, with the end results of the Silverpine storyline, as well as the fact that a voluntary army will NOT help to win you campaigns, Sylvannas basically went to the ArthasLK method of "Raise and Enslave". As seen in Andorhal, Sylvannas now takes the corpses of her enemies and turns them against her enemies, screwing free will, simply because free will was getting in the way of her expansion plans.

    So, for a bit, Sylvannas tried to be honorable in her own method, but once the going got tough, her honor went flying into outer space.

    Let me see some other holes..

    The Silverbrook Worgen are completely unrelated to the Gilnean worgen. They were aligned with the Scourge. Thus, when I say that saying that all worgens are evil because of Silverbrook is like saying that all forsaken are evil because of the Wrathgate is close to truthful in being stated. At the Wrathgate, Burning Legion-aligned Forsaken massacred a large number of Horde and Alliance warriors. Heck, the Burning-Legion aligned forsaken goes more to prove that Forsaken are evil because they were a fairly sizable portion of the forsaken populace and have been working UNDER SYLVANNAS for years! (Which goes to show that Sylvannas is really !@#$ing incompetent. She had a traitor group in her own ranks for a very long time, and never realized it until it was too !@#$ing late. At least the actions of the Silverbrook worgen can in no way, shape, or form be reflected on that of the Gilnean Worgen. Heck, pretty much ALL worgen pre-cata are unrelated to the Gilnean Worgen. The actions of the Burning-Legion aligned forsaken can be reflected on the actions of the non-Burning Legion aligned forsaken, even if its at base, a complete and utter lack of empathy for anything, including other forsaken)

    So yea. Your argument against the worgen is akin to Swiss cheese- full of holes. Your idea of an honorable Sylvannas is false, when she has shown many times before that her persuit of her agenda greatly overrides her sense of honor. She is basically a mini-ArthasLK now, except without the huge amount of necromantic power her had.
    Anyone ever notice how the sun seems to shine silverish now? Didn't it used to shine goldish? PM me if you've noticed this.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moounter View Post
    I think your problem is a lack of intellect.

  18. #38
    Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    they didnt lose gilneas. after they retreated they and si:7 came back and managed to reclaim it. and varian is sending soldiers to rebuild it after 5.4.

    the forsaken have no chance of taking gilneas now. it ended in a tie when they were a broken pack of rebels with the forsaken also having reinforcements. with the war over i dont see anyone helping sylvanas and gilneas now has the full might of the alliance with nothing else to do to come help it out.
    Of course the Forsaken has no chance of retaking Gilneas. How would they retake what obviously already won by them?

  19. #39
    The Lightbringer Raugnaut's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Frogspoison#1419 Battletag
    Posts
    3,632
    Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
    No, the purpose of this thread is to explore Worgen's usage of demonic magic and necromancy. We all know Genn Greymane is the type of person who would use it. I think that's quality lore, right there.
    There is absolutely no precedence of Greymane using any kind of demonic power OR necromancy ever. Please do not use the word "We" in any of your posts. Only you have this opinion that Greymane will resort to dealing with dark forces to fuel his agenda.
    Anyone ever notice how the sun seems to shine silverish now? Didn't it used to shine goldish? PM me if you've noticed this.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moounter View Post
    I think your problem is a lack of intellect.

  20. #40
    Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
    Well, its up to Blizzard really. I'm just exploring the obvious route Genn would take.
    By that logic someone would make a similar thread about Jaina taking the route of a child molester.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •