Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Baar View Post
    Only the ignorant thought none of this was happening before.
    Ah god still people use this line?

Quote Originally Posted by Aang View Post
    Assassination Program? Haven't those existed since the dawn of organized civilization? This being a surprise to many or how wrong it is? I don't even...
    ...it's as if people somehow forgot our strike against Osama Bin Laden or something...

They'd rather believe there's some super-secret hit squad that's targeting YOU!!! Rather than, you know, trying to take out bad guys.

Quote Originally Posted by mvallas View Post
    ...because we still can vote them out?
    LOL the government is bought, the only ones who havent totally sold their souls are labeled as whack jobs, IE Ron Paul.

- - - Updated - - -

...it's as if people somehow forgot our strike against Osama Bin Laden or something...
    Osama was dead long before we supposedly killed him.
    CIA admitted faking Osama videos with a fake Osama.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by lockedout View Post
    LOL the government is bought, the only ones who havent totally sold their souls are labeled as whack jobs, IE Ron Paul.

- - - Updated - - -

I really think the USA lost a great chance with Ron Paul.

Yeh I don't know how anyone an buy that Osama crap.
    Throw the body at sea?
    Bitch please...

Quote Originally Posted by TheGravemind View Post
    So what? The NSA helped JSOC locate all of the murderous insurgents in Iraq during the Second Gulf War and eliminate them with extreme prejudice. Why is this a bad thing at all, and more importantly, how does this make the United States a "mafia country"?
    It doesn't bother you that your government is in the business of creating insurgents/terrorists so that it can justify a jingoistic foreign policy? Even though we have the capacity to be completely energy independent, we have killed hundreds of thousands in pursuit of controlling the world's energy pipelines. There is no altruism here, we are not the evangelists of democracy; this all exists to support a US economy that has been eviscerated, its inner workings replaced by debt and a culture of fraud.
    Most people would rather die than think, and most people do. -Bertrand Russell
    Before the camps, I regarded the existence of nationality as something that shouldn’t be noticed - nationality did not really exist, only humanity. But in the camps one learns: if you belong to a successful nation you are protected and you survive. If you are part of universal humanity - too bad for you -Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

No, he wasn't.

No, they didn't.

Really...

So, please enlighten me how you, a poster in the general forums of a World of Warcraft fan-site, has better intel and connections than every single non-US national government and news agency around the world combined.

Please do... I'm listening. ^_^

- - - Updated - - -

You start with this:

And you end with this:

I'll give you a minute to think as to why people label Ron Paul as a whack job. ^_^

Deleted
    Really...

So, please enlighten me how you, a poster in the general forums of a World of Warcraft fan-site, has better intel and connections than every single non-US national government and news agency around the world combined.

Please do... I'm listening. ^_^

- - - Updated - - -

You start with this:

And you end with this:

I'll give you a minute to think as to why people label Ron Paul as a whack job. ^_^
    Have you seen osama's body? No?
    Then doubts are legitimate.
    #endofstory

Quote Originally Posted by Karmagheden View Post
    -snip-

• Greenwald on Snowden Leaks: The Worst Is Yet to Come

-snip-.
    Ummmm... why would Snowden hold onto everything? I'm sure he knew he was pretty much effed the moment he released ANY classified stuff.

If there was something worse than the suposed vile information gathering (something that's been common practice in all governments since the 1950s)... you'd think he'd reveal that BEFORE the other stuff - if it really was that serious.

If he's trying to be a hero to stop something evil - maybe it would make more sense to reveal THAT evil before you die/get caught? Holding onto it isn't doing anything... it's not even keeping him alive.

And, lets face it, if he was using this supposed "Worse info" as a barganing chip, then he's no better than the government he's supposedly rallying against - is he? Since suggesting he's using that silence of info for his personal gain and not that of the people, he's no different.

Methinks he's upset because the government shutdown has caused people to not give a shit about him anymore...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Djalil View Post
    Have you seen osama's body? No?
    Then doubts are legitimate.
    #endofstory
    By that logic, Santa Clause is potentially real...
    #endofstory

Deleted
    Ummmm... why would Snowden hold onto everything? I'm sure he knew he was pretty much effed the moment he released ANY classified stuff.

If there was something worse than the suposed vile information gathering (something that's been common practice in all governments since the 1950s)... you'd think he'd reveal that BEFORE the other stuff - if it really was that serious.

If he's trying to be a hero to stop something evil - maybe it would make more sense to reveal THAT evil before you die/get caught? Holding onto it isn't doing anything... it's not even keeping him alive.

And, lets face it, if he was using this supposed "Worse info" as a barganing chip, then he's no better than the government he's supposedly rallying against - is he? Since suggesting he's using that silence of info for his personal gain and not that of the people, he's no different.

Methinks he's upset because the government shutdown has caused people to not give a shit about him anymore...

- - - Updated - - -

By that logic, Santa Clause is potentially real...
    #endofstory
    Why... Isn't he?

ISN'T HE?!!!

No but seriously big difference there.
    And I'll show you.

-Santa Claus is real
    -have you seen is body? No?
    #endofstory

Pwetty simple isn't it.

- - - Updated - - -

I'll explain that to you.
    We all know Osama is a person ok? We've seen him ok?
    So we start from the preconcept that he exists. You claim he is dead. Have you proof?

We all know Santa Claus does not exists. Why? We haven't seen him.
    So we start from the preconcept that he doesn't exist. X claims he does exist. Has he proof?

See, if you change the status of something we know you have to provide proof. Not throw the body in the sea because #ancientritual

When the guys own son (bin ladens son) says that isn't my father on the videos, I think he would know.
    When the CIA admitted they made a fake Bin laden video (but only one) I have doubts.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by katsung47 View Post
    It sounds like a Mafia country.
    Funny since Snowden is living in probably the biggest "Mafia country" ever.
    "I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids. "
    -
    General Jack D. Ripper.

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    When the guys own son (bin ladens son) says that isn't my father on the videos, I think he would know.
    When the CIA admitted they made a fake Bin laden video (but only one) I have doubts.

Proof please.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fullmetal89 View Post
    Funny since Snowden is living in probably the biggest "Mafia country" ever.
    Sense.
    This makes none.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sense.
    This makes none.
    He is complaining about a corrupt government while staying in one of the most corrupted governments in the world.

[sarcasm]He is a true patriot!!!! [/sarcasm]

Deleted
    He is complaining about a corrupt government while staying in one of the most corrupted governments in the world.

[sarcasm]He is a true patriot!!!! [/sarcasm]
    Oh did he CHOOSE to go to Russia? Like, did he pick Russia cause, you know, chicks are great, or perhaps he was forced to move since the last MAN that was caught in a similar position is after spending 3 years in jail and now wants to be called Chelsea and be a pwetty girl?
    (I meant no offence to her, or anyone that felt offended by my words, please forgive me).

Quote Originally Posted by artemishunter1 View Post
    1)You have to break few eggs to get the rotten ones out. yes, innocent people will suffer sometimes, but far more people suffering and dying is the stake. They are a statistic.
    2)ALL NATIONS break treaties if you mean spying on friendly nations. Because today's friend can become tomorrow's enemy (especially when we start fighting for resource in the future).
    3)Geneva Convention is a joke. Only the weak have to follow them. Even if we wish it to be different its not going to be. Who is going to make powerful nations like China accoutable? If there is no other power greater to enforce the laws, those laws have no meaning.

- - - Updated - - -

They have oversight enough to make sure they are not used against us. But if we break treaties to keep our nation safe, so be it.
    Have you ever wondered if breaking all those treaties are the reason that you are being "attacked" by terrorists. I used " because the only terrorist act recently (foreign) is 9/11 which you guys seem to never get over.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh did he CHOOSE to go to Russia? Like, did he pick Russia cause, you know, chicks are great, or perhaps he was forced to move since the last MAN that was caught in a similar position now wants to be called Chelsea and be a pwetty girl?
    (I meant no offence to her, or anyone that felt offended by my words, please forgive me).

Pretty sure when this started he wasn't in Russia. In fact wasn't he already in another embassy working on getting asylum when he flew to Russia?

Deleted
    Pretty sure when this started he wasn't in Russia. In fact wasn't he already in another embassy working on getting asylum when he flew to Russia?
    Of course, seen the treatment Chelsea manning received.

10+ Year Old Account
    Of course, seen the treatment Chelsea manning received.

What about him/her? Did he/she ever go to a embassy in another country for asylum?