Page 6 of 198 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Palmz View Post
    Obamacare IS the problem. The sole reason why this government shutdown is being drawn out. The House isn't letting Obamacare go through because the majority of Americans and the House don't want Obamacare. It's even costing more than traditional private insurance. The bill has potential but currently Obamacare is horrible! And the likelihood of it even passing is slim to none, so you can thank the Democrates and the Senate if they keep drawing this thing out because they aren't getting what they want. The Republicans' are trying to get people back to work by passing separate, single bills to the Senate. For instance, the non essential workers but the Senate want Obamacare passed before they pass anything else.

Poor people do not get screwed over with health care. If you are below the poverty line you don't have to pay for your hospital bills in most cases, if not all. If you are hurt at work, you are taken care of through workmens comp, for free. If you aren't working and need medical help, you can walk into a non profit doctor's office or hospital for free care.
    Actually once the affordable care act is explained to most americans most americans agree with it. In fact taken individually the majority of americans think every point of the act is a good thing. However there is a large majority of americans who don't like obamacare and don't know that obamacare and the affordable care act are the same thing.

It's not costing more than traditional private insurance you pulled that "fact" out of your arse. Putting the blame for this on the democrats is quite simply hilarious. The republicans are throwing the toys out of the pram on a LAW they HELPED PASS!. Poor people in the US are royally screwed by the healthcare system. Hell so are rich people. Everyone in the US is getting screwed over by an over expensive healthcare system that is only marginally better than Cubas.

Sure would be great if we had national healthcare instead of national insurance req'd.

Until then, accept the fact that some people are greedy and will try and cheat you and other people out of your money. Fact of life my friends.
    Dragonflight Summary, "Because friendship is magic"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kellhound View Post
    I know you are not going to like to hear this, but I do know people who live 100% off of welfare that complain their 46" tv is too small.
    No you don't. That's just bullshit drivel that you think sounds good. You know nobody like this. Oh, and I know people that are hardcore conservatives, and complain about freeloaders and liberals, and yet they are on welfare.

If you think that logic comes into play with politics you're so wrong. Certain types are so fucked up over politics, and their side winning, that they lose their fucking minds when they lose. And they battle it out on the interwebz so they can actually try to confront people.
    Last edited by Seezer; 2013-10-06 at 08:07 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Seezer View Post
    No you don't. That's just bullshit drivel that you think sounds good. You know nobody like this. Oh, and I know people that are hardcore conservatives, and complain about freeloaders and liberals that are actually on welfare.
    I've raided with these people. they are out there.

edit: is it a crazy right wing concept that welfare should not be a permanent source of income?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by jugzilla View Post
    I've raided with these people. they are out there.

edit: is it a crazy right wing concept that welfare should not be a permanent source of income?
    And so are the liberal bashing conservative who live off of welfare.

10+ Year Old Account
    No you don't. That's just bullshit drivel that you think sounds good. You know nobody like this. Oh, and I know people that are hardcore conservatives, and complain about freeloaders and liberals that are actually on welfare.
    Sorry to burst your bubble, but I do. They may be the exception, but that does not change the facts. And I can recommend several good cheeses to go with your whine.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah whatever, freeloading is bad right, can we agree on that?

If you think freeloading is ok, your a liberal.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sorry to burst your bubble, but I do. They may be the exception, but that does not change the facts. And I can recommend several good cheeses to go with your whine.
    No you don't. Ah, Crying about crying. How hypocritical. And typical.

Everyone calling bullshit on the OP really needs to read up on it. The law has a problem, where it assumed, since it was originally mandated, that the medicaid would be fully expanded nationwide. When the Supreme Court made that expansion optional state-by-state, the law was not amended to extend subsidies to those that would have originally qualified for the expanded medicaid, so people in that grey area do get screwed.

3DS Friend Code: 0146-9205-4817. Could show as either Chris or Chrysia.

10+ Year Old Account
    No you don't. Ah, Crying about crying. How hypocritical. And typical.
    Ok, prove I'm wrong.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ok, prove I'm wrong.
    No, you prove I'm wrong. You bring this mystery person that is on welfare out that complained about their 46" tv.

10+ Year Old Account
    To hell with proving how large the TV is. Prove to me in this thread in less than 20 words, why anyone should be entitled to a tv of any size.

10+ Year Old Account
    No, you prove I'm wrong. You bring this mystery person that is on welfare out that complained about their 46" tv.
    You see, I am not they only person that has said that these people exist. So, the onus is on you to prove us wrong.

Ok, prove I'm wrong.
    What are their names?

10+ Year Old Account
    whats your name

10+ Year Old Account
    Nobody is saying anyone should be entitled to a tv of any size.

- - - Updated - - -

You see, I am not they only person that has said that these people exist. So, the onus is on you to prove us wrong.
    No it isn't. You said they exist. That person is out there right? Show us. That's on you.

10+ Year Old Account
    If you guys really think there's no welfare fraud, and just want someones name to know that you might be wrong, you are by definition, stupid.

10+ Year Old Account
    If you guys really think there's no welfare fraud, and just want someones name to know that you might be wrong, you are by definition, stupid.
    Nobody is saying there isn't welfare fraud either.

10+ Year Old Account
    welcome back to earth

whats your name
    No, it's Zython.

I mean, it's right there. How could you mess that up?