Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Geodew View Post
    You may also be interested in this post: http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...1#post22739691

I don't know exactly how you set it up, but you've matched a blue socket on your boots for a 60 spirit socket bonus. Unless you value Spirit abnormally high, higher than you probably should, that socket should not be worth matching. Check your stat weights.

You also have Potent gems in prismatic sockets, which makes no sense no matter what gearing strategy you're going for. I suppose, unless your gearing strategy was "I can't decide between int and crit so I'll get a bit of both." In which case, carry on, I guess.
    Uh, you seem very confused. The link I provided in this post might clear things up with crit vs int.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Detox2311 View Post
    But i'm looking for a crit build, thats an intellect build... isnt it?
    Nop, it's crit - are you sure you clicked the "Optimized" button? The other page is your current gear.

As I said:
    Code:
    -1100 Intellect (26880 total)
    +183 Spirit (8480 total)
    -2051 Mastery (2465 total, try to get rid of this asap)
    +791 Crit Rating (11722 total)
    +2977 Haste (9174 total, closest to get to the 9158 ReM breakpoint)
    Last edited by mmoca821fe2863; 2013-10-06 at 10:52 PM.

There's no "cap" to crit (someone said 14-15k...what?). It simply scales better than intellect, considering we have weapons with an effective 13k5~ intellect (15000 sp), it increases crits relative value comparing to int. (EG they scale together, and we have so much int/sp comparing to crit, that crit is now more effective.)

As for using EnvM, you really shouldn't need that many considering you've got a holy paladin w/ beacon. Either that or your other healers are trash if it's necessary to keep it up on the tank as often as you do. ReM/uplift + lifebloom or ReM/uplift + beacon should provide necessary throughput for MOST average tank damage, + swiftmends/WG/rejuvs/clearcast regrowths/tank CD's/etc for spike damage. Replacing EnvM with uplift would net far more AoE healing and ~50% of the tank healing, give or take. This is a 25m perspective, ofc. I've healed 10m with a paladin and between ReM+uplift/a few EnvM during high tank damage, beacon did most of the work lol.

I would not match your boots/rings socket bonus' (aka you should really regem those.) Others are fine.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Geodew View Post
    Meant to mention: Don't forget that SCK scales very strongly with Haste (1 haste > 1 int). It's definitely not useless past a breakpoint in this tier.
    Loss in TFT value easily loses more healing potential than any extra haste scaling provides, IMO. (ESP. if you run with CT, not sure on Xuen's haste scaling.)
    Last edited by Astraios; 2013-10-06 at 11:02 PM.

Deleted
    Depending on the socket bonus it will go and ignore the bonus. i'm using Dragonmaw Emergency Strap and i've gemmed full crit. Since I favour the more crit over the 120 int. Some would object but heyho its preference.

@ccKep,
    Quote Originally Posted by ccKep
    All that "Static Spirit: 5100" does is to give me another line in the stat weights (splitting just "Spirit" into "Spirit (to 5100)" and "Spirit (5100+)").
    Since Spirit is by far the least weighted stats it doesn't make any difference whatsoever.
    Another question: Where would you be putting the excess spirit (~3.3k?) into? It can't go to crit, or it would've been by the optimizer, I don't want it to go into haste (since that shortens my TFT window) and I certainly don't want it to be mastery.
    - if you don't limit your spirit you'll end up with a stupid amount of spirit like 8k+ I myself if i didn't limit it would end up with like 10k+ kinda useless. And why not the excess into mastery? as you've said spirit is the weakest stat implying Mastery is better. So why not into mastery?

NB- Taking the cap off actually makes me have 17k spirit lmaoo!

Quote Originally Posted by Stormieh View Post
    Depending on the socket bonus it will go and ignore the bonus. i'm using Dragonmaw Emergency Strap and i've gemmed full crit. Since I favour the more crit over the 120 int. Some would object but heyho its preference.
    What exactly are you preferring here? The regen from crit? Because if so then you should match blue sockets with Spirit before you gem crit to ignore an intellect socket bonus.

- if you don't limit your spirit you'll end up with a stupid amount of spirit like 8k+ I myself if i didn't limit it would end up with like 10k+ kinda useless. And why not the excess into mastery? as you've said spirit is the weakest stat implying Mastery is better. So why not into mastery?

I think he just set his spirit weight low to begin with, which works fine since AMR can't get your spirit below 8k or so at ilvl 540-550

Deleted
    as you've said spirit is the weakest stat implying Mastery is better
    Where did I say this?

Quote Originally Posted by ccKep View Post
    It's basically: "Only give me as much haste as I require for the breakpoint, get rid of any mastery and put the rest into spirit".

Quote Originally Posted by ccKep View Post
    Another question: Where would you be putting the excess spirit (~3.3k?) into? It can't go to crit, or it would've been by the optimizer, I don't want it to go into haste (since that shortens my TFT window) and I certainly don't want it to be mastery.

As I said: I know Haste above the breakpoint has some use. It's just my opinion that it's not worth taking just so SCK does more healing and your TFT window shortens. I know this tier has a lot of use for SCK, personally I just don't care shaving off 0.2s off that.
    My weights, basically:
    int > SP > Haste (to 9158) > Crit >>>>> Spirit >>>>>>>> Mastery

You might want to take a look at your spirit weight then... all I'm saying: Entering a Static Cap when spirit is already the lowest (desirable) won't change anything.
    It'd be like this:
    Crit: 0.7
    Spirit (to 5100): 0.1
    Spirit (5100+): 0.1
    Haste (9158+): 0
    Mastery: 0

The only argument one could have is if I should set "Haste (9158+)" above "Spirit (X+)" - which I already explained why I'm not doing that.

My MW is just above 10k spirit, and there's no way (with the items he currently has) to get below that. There's also no way to get below 9.2k Haste at this point - guess I should think of going to the next BP in the near future
    Last edited by mmoca821fe2863; 2013-10-07 at 05:02 AM.

Deleted
    Sorted thanks, so from this thread as a summary:
    - I am using ccKeep's initial Ask Mr Robot
    - I'm going to be focusing less on tank healing with EvM and more on uplift healing of the raid
    - Going to carry on focusing on improving my RM up time

My updated stats (crit build with the next haste cap): http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Detox/advanced

Thanks for the help guys

Deleted
    Sorted thanks, so from this thread as a summary:
    - I am using ccKeep's initial Ask Mr Robot
    - I'm going to be focusing less on tank healing with EvM and more on uplift healing of the raid
    - Going to carry on focusing on improving my RM up time

My updated stats (crit build with the next haste cap): http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Detox/advanced

Thanks for the help guys
    If your armory is currently up2date you're at 8581 haste rating - which is 600 rating short from the breakpoint.
    Check AMR again (Link to your profile), you're missing 1 reforge and 4 gems (3 orange + 1 yellow)

Deleted
    i'm in game atm, i have (in Stance of the Fierce Tiger):

Spell power: 37,530
    Haste: 21.69% (9,220)
    Crit: 33.75% (12,520)
    Mastery: 13.28%

- - - Updated - - -

Ah that may have been because i just switched around my Circlet of the Panser from Ordos for a flex set helm. I figured the crit and 2 set bonus i got from the set helm made up for the 500 int loss. What do you think?

Updated armory, 100% optimised using your AMR: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Detox/advanced

i'm in game atm, i have (in Stance of the Fierce Tiger):

Spell power: 37,530
    Haste: 21.69% (9,220)
    Crit: 33.75% (12,520)
    Mastery: 13.28%

- - - Updated - - -

Ah that may have been because i just switched around my Circlet of the Panser from Ordos for a flex set helm. I figured the crit and 2 set bonus i got from the set helm made up for the 500 int loss. What do you think?

Updated armory, 100% optimised using your AMR: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Detox/advanced
    Yes, 2T15 2T16 and 4T16 are all very strong, especially 2T16 which is about +5% healing. Depending on how much you value Spirit, your off-hand and Ro'shak's Remembrance may be socketed wrong (it's correct only if you value Spirit at like literally worthless). I'd also say Durumu's Captive Eyeball is wrong unless you value the strength of your cooldowns AND spirit at literally worthless, which makes even less sense. The boots are right, though, Spirit is not valuable enough to match a blue socket for a Spirit socket bonus pretty much no matter what gearing strategy you're using.
    Last edited by Geodew; 2013-10-07 at 04:09 PM.

@ccKep,

What kind of weight are you giving crit where 120 int isn't worth it? That's 3/4 of a gem, or approx 220 crit rating

Also I'm not sure why you wouldn't value mastery over spirit. Mastery is a nonzero healing increase. Spirit is a nonzero increase in almost limitless mana. One of these is better than the other.