553 2/14Heroic DK DPS lf guild

Name: Visceral
    Armory: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...isceral/simple
    Server: Blackrock

553 DK DPS 14/14normal siege
    2/14 heroic siege (immerseus/norushen)

Protectors to 8-10% progression
    I have also progressed on Galakras and Iron Juggernaut with consistent 50%- 30% wipes.
    We have had issues with people not showing up for 10 man and tired of dealing with a shit raid leader.

Last patch I focused on PvP and took a break from raiding. Hero of the Horde RBG (5.3: 5.4= 1900+ target calling and flag carrier)
    I also have a Resto druid I am maining this patch for RBGs currently at 2300 (5.4)

I have tanked on Paly, Warrior, DK in end game content. I have healed on Paly, Druid, Priest also in end game content.

The last time I was serious into PvE was in Dragon soul, <fallout>/ <make it happen> (guild transfer into MoP)
    And we were a top 100 world 25 man guild before we disband. (which is what caused me to go into pvp during ToT)

I have experience as a DPS playing Warlock (aff/destro) Rogue (Mut/ combat/subt) Mage (arcane/fire)

I have played as a DK dps in all heroic boss encounters on PTR for Siege as well.

Our guild was not really a serious PvE guild and I am looking for a consistent guild at least 14/14 normal with an immediate opening.
    Very good DK dps (Frost 2h) Iron Jugg 10 man highest ending dps: 278k

Tank: I have experience also tanking heroic siege as Blood. I have tanked Heroic Immerseus and Nurushen.
    Changed gems and forges to Blood priority and can average 150k dps w/o vengence.
    I can tank if needed but would prefer to dps.

If interested I can transfer servers and faction. Tickle#1101
    Last edited by prestilence; 2013-10-07 at 01:47 AM.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    <Outlandish> - 25-man Progression Guild on US-Velen

Currently looking for: 1 healer, 1-2 DPS spots, 1 Tank Biggest needs are:
    Tank!!! BM Monk, Prot Warrior, Prot Pally, Blood DK
    Ranged DPS - Spriest, Mage
    Melee DPS - Monk, Enhancement, Rogue, Feral
    Healers!!!- Mistweaver, Resto Shammy
    We’ll happily look at any strong player regardless of spec!

Our raid times: 9 hours per week. We raid 6pm-9pm PST, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday.

Progression Status: 1/14H T16 11/13H T15

Server Details: Velen is PvE with a medium-high population, with a fairly balanced Alliance to Horde ratio (1 ally: 0.7 horde, roughly). Server time is pacific time but is physically located in New York. Velen was created in BC, but has steadily climbed in server rankings with every expansion.

Why choose Outlandish? What makes this guild special?

- Efficiency: With only 9 hours, we get as much real raiding done as possible. People voluntarily clear trash early so that we’re pulling the boss right at 6pm. With skilled, self-reliant, and prepared raiders, we do not waste time!

- Community + History: Outlandish has been around since 2009 and is the largest active raiding guild on the server. We recruit only mature players, including many old fogies and couples in their 30s, so drama is not a thing that happens here. We have had 4 guild “meet-ups” thus far at Blizzcon, Las Vegas, and elsewhere. Basically players never leave the guild unless they’re leaving the game!

- Non-raiding activities: As many of our members are dedicated achievement hunters (25 members currently have more than 15k achievement points), there are always people ready and willing to do PVP, old raid content, challenge modes, and everything else.

Bottom line: if you want a long term home that does epic 25 raiding without making you raid more than 9 hours/week, this is an ideal location! Please apply at our website and we’ll contact you about having an interview on our Mumble server.

Contact us at our website (apply here!):
    http://outlandish.dkpsystem.com
    Or an officer in person for questions: Gistwiki (Gistwiki#1686,) Morwen, Park(Park#1268), or Ellamist (ellimist113#1794)

<Giggity> 4/14H is a semi-hardcore 25 man raiding guild. We are a fun, knowledgeable and interactive group of people of all age groups. We have steadily risen in the ranks as a very competitive progression guild and we are looking to push even higher with each tier.

Raid schedule

Saturday: 4:00pm - 8:00pm EST
    Sunday: 6:30pm - 11:00pm EST

Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/GiggityArea52

Progress

Tier 10, realm 61st, 11/12H - 10 man
    Glory of the Icecrown Raider - 11/20/10
    Tier 11, realm 19th, 1/13H - 25 man
    Tier 12, realm 8th, 6/7H - 25 man
    Glory of the Firelands Raider, 2/5/12
    Tier 13, realm 3rd, 8/8H - 25 man
    Glory of the Dragon Soul Raider - 5/20/12
    Tier 14, realm 2nd, 6/6(H), 5/6(H),4/4 - 25 man
    Tier 15 - realm 2nd 12/13H - 25 man

Expectations

As a raiding guild that raids only a few days a week, we need to make good use of our time. We do not expect you to miss important real life events, and we understand people have lives, however, we do expect you to be as consistent as possible and expect that you will contribute to making good use of raid time by always being responsible in using that time. This includes but is not limited to:

-Having raid awareness.
    -Being on time for raids. Being on time is being 15 minutes early.
    -Using your in-game calendar to accept/decline raid invites. If you're going to miss a raid or be late to one, be respectful and post on the attendance forum with as much notice as possible. Other people are counting on you.
    -Being vocal. Use your mic, call your cooldowns, etc.
    -Being a team player.
    -Being competitive. Take pride in your gear, know your class and your gear/enchant/gem strategy inside and out.
    -Performing when it matters. Sometimes performing is not performing at all. Some boss encounters are not about pulling big numbers, or aoeing everything in sight trying to squeeze out extra dps. They're about mechanics, and doing the mechanics right.
    -Quick wipe recovery. Don't lay on the floor waiting for someone else to res you. Get back in there, buff up, and go again.
    -Studying and understanding boss encounters. If possible, know the mechanics of encounters from other class/role perspectives.
    -Being mature. Please do not whine about loot, or after hours of wiping. We're fair about loot, and wiping happens.

GM: Heatsource
    Officers: Negimax, Nexa, Taurenicus, Ultrapriest

To apply go to GIGGiTY.GUILDLAUNCH.COM

If you have questions about recruitment you can post on our applications forum on our website, contact Heatsource in game through whispers, or add Heatsource to RealID @ Heatsource#1348

You can also contact any off the other officers about recruiting as well
    Negimax @ Negima8#1954
    Taurenicus @ Collins311#1841
    Ultrapriest @ Deathmaster#1462

Hey, going to be checking this thread often, however the best way to contact us is through either RealID, our website, or the simplistic tell system thanks .

We're Game Over on Proudmoore, we recently transferred due to our server dieing and having a horrible population ratio. We moved to a PST/PVE/VERY high pop server onto which we've been thriving and growing larger as well as finding wonderful talent on our new home. We've been around since late wotlk, and have earned nearly every alliance first since our creation. We've cleared all content since our creation as well as countless alliance firsts in every aspect along the way. We've never cancelled raids nor ran shorthanded in our existance, we have a long tradition of close friendships within guild as well as a low-turnover rate among new members as we're very selective of new membership. We're a 25 man heroic raiding team with multiple alt/progression ten man teams within guild. 13/14 Current content, 10/13H 25m Previous progression. We pride ourselves on having a good community within guild, as well as a very large, and active playerbase. We dont have clicks, sects, or groups of people who dislike one another and squabble. Also for videos on us checkout GameOverEredarUS @ youtube. We also live stream all raids.

We're are a Pve guild, but we also host Guild Rbg's a few times a week, We're also big on arenas and preform bg's. We're Dkp based of which is wiped every new content as well as hosted on webdkp.com. We also run all previous content raids guild only throughout the week, we're big on achievements as well as transmorg here. We also have every kill listed on youtube as well with full video. We run guild only challenge modes daily, have all golds now long completed. We run nearly all content with guildies only, we like the fact we have a very tightknit feel and close community despite being large. We are the top 25 man on our server.

We raid Tue/Thur/Sun 8-11:30/12 EST

We're recruiting for core and bench spots in every team which run multiple varied days/times, the best way of contact is through real id however a forum app works well also. Looking forward to hearing from you

Site: GameOver-Proudmoore.enjin.com

Nudist ( GM/Recruitment ) Bai.sinn@yahoo.com
    Sinful#1486

Ipsii ( Officer ) Nessnicole62@hotmail.com
    Nessa#1373

TLDR; Version 13/14 Current Content, 10/13H Previous Content numerous pulls on different heroic encounters with various success, 25 man core team, multiple alt ten man teams
    ( Previously deep into heroics for 5.0 content )
    We cover transfer/faction for anyone exceptional that qualifies.
    Raid times Tue/Thur/Sun 8:00-12:00EST
    Recruiting for core
    Best way of contact is directly ingame through real ID or whisper.

<Legion of Shadow Knights> is an 14/14 10 man guild on Ravenholdt. We've taken some large hits to our roster and have been forced to go 10 man for the current duration of 5.4, but we're looking to get back to 25mans. We pushed Garrosh in the first lockout that SoO was open, but we've taken a step back from progression in order to rebuild our group. Our most recent accomplishment is 12/12H in ToT.

As a guild, we've been around since the end of BC, and have been raiding for a majority of that. We seek to have a good time while still pushing our hardest through content. We look to have a fun, active social group that people want to be a part of and online for activities with, and so, to that end, we raid 4 nights a week:

Raid Times:
    Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Saturday from 8:30pm until 11:30pm eastern.

Loot System:
    We use loot council, in which the system is fair and transparent. We don't vent spam with explanation, but reasoning is always available upon request, and disputes are taken care of in a mature, rational manner.

Contact Information
    Battletag: veyloris#1897
    In-game Whispers: Bubblerific or any Legion of Shadow Knight member

We could definitely use you, and hopefully you'll add me so we can talk more in game!

Margaritaville is actively looking for a skilled DPS to fill a core spot on our 25-man heroic raid team as we continue to progress through heroic Siege of Orgrimmar. I would love to chat more about this opening in-game or on Mumble. Add Logos#1433 on Battle Tag, and I'll be in touch. In the mean time, here are some quick details:

Raid Size: 25-man
    Schedule: T/TH/M 8-11:30 PM Pacific
    Progression: 3/14 H SoO, 13/13 H ToT
    Server: US-Ner'zhul
    Battle Tag - Logos#1433

You can also email us at margaritavilleguild at gmail.com.

Hey Prestilence, I see that you are looking for a new guild. <The Church> is an Alliance 25 man heroic progression guild. We raid 3 nights per week on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays from 7:45 - 11:45 PM Mountain Standard Time. We are on Darkspear and we are currently 6/14 Heroic. We currently have openings for all classes and specs, so you should apply if you are interested in joining our roster. You can apply to www.churchguild.org or contact me via my battle tag Elpay#1485 if you have any questions.

About us

<Deviant> is a competitive 25 man World of Warcraft raiding guild. Formerly the WoW Chapter of Shining Force (http://www.shiningforce.net), we have raided together since 2011. We take progression, performance, and personal accountability very seriously, but at the same time we like to enjoy each other's company while killing bosses.

We strive to make this guild a “home away from home,” where people look forward to logging on to raid, even if we are stuck on a difficult boss. It's OK to wipe on a boss 300 times, but not if one person is complaining the entire night. It makes the atmosphere toxic for everyone and it causes demoralization and burnout. We do not tolerate condescending remarks, personal attacks, or negative attitudes. As a result, our turnover has been extremely low and we are selective about who we give trials to.

After hours our website and Mumble are also very active. On the forums, our raiders, family, and friends talk about all sorts of topics including strategies, hardware, and funny gifs and videos. In mumble it is not uncommon for us to engage in shenanigans and general tomfoolery.

Server info

Mal’Ganis is a medium-high population PvP server that is Horde dominated. The server operates on Central Standard Time and is located in the Chicago Data Center. Mal’Ganis is a part of the Stormstrike battle group.

25 man Progress

T16: 4/14H
    T15: 12/13H US 124th
    T14: 15/16H US 99th
    T13: 8/8H US 111th

Recruitment Needs, Progress, and Videos

http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/...ting.tier16_25

Raiding Schedule

Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday: 7:30pm - 11:00pm Central Standard Time

We will never go past 11pm or add an additional raid day, even on progression content. We do run optional alt runs and raids throughout the week.

Loot system

EPGP

An ideal applicant

★ Has the desire to raid consistently and progress through current content.
    ★ Meets minimum gear requirements (530 ilvl) for current progression content.
    ★ Has a long history of raid experience under his/her belt
    ★ Understands that attendance and commitment are two key factors to a successful team.
    ★ Researches and reviews personal performance and works to improve his/her gameplay.
    ★ Wants to raid and progress solely for the thrill of progression while understanding that loot is a mere bonus.

How to Apply

Contact Eazycheeze#1810 for a mumble interview or apply at http://deviantguild.com/recruitment