Deleted

Heroes of the Storm, who knows and who can tell...

So obviously a couple of weeks back the Heroes of the Storm was requested as trademark and it was roughly about the same time that Cata and MoP were requested.
    About 7-8 weeks from Blizzcon, now alot of speculation about this name goes to the new MOBA that blizzard has been working on but I was watching some vids and thought of this.

It does not sound very...expansion like to me but what if the "Heroes" are intended to be Aleria and Turalyon (including the heroes of Azeroth) facing the storm of the Burning Legion.
    I mean ofcourse this is pure thoughts and it has proberbly already been said on these forums but that would be the only way I could see this name being an Xpac...any other suggestions?

Quote Originally Posted by Paintank View Post
    So obviously a couple of weeks back the Heroes of the Storm was requested as trademark and it was roughly about the same time that Cata and MoP were requested.
    About 7-8 weeks from Blizzcon, now alot of speculation about this name goes to the new MOBA that blizzard has been working on but I was watching some vids and thought of this.

It does not sound very...expansion like to me but what if the "Heroes" are intended to be Aleria and Turalyon (including the heroes of Azeroth) facing the storm of the Burning Legion.
    I mean ofcourse this is pure thoughts and it has proberbly already been said on these forums but that would be the only way I could see this name being an Xpac...any other suggestions?
    If you already knew this was likely, why did you make a brand new thread instead of posting on one of the many already existing Heroes of the Storm speculation threads?

10+ Year Old Account
    Please use an open speculation thread